I just let a random stranger fuck my wife, it was the first time, im literally shaking

I just let a random stranger fuck my wife, it was the first time, im literally shaking.

Pansy. Shameful.

Yeah I guess.

is that your wifes ass?

Ye

Did you watch?

fake and stupid moving on

No, your wife let some stranger fuck her.

Cuck.

She's a whore and you're a pathetic cuck. Kill yourself after murdering her.

Did he at least buy you dinner first?

Good for you, sharing is important.

No
Yeah kinda lol
Better not.

Kik but no should've though.

But I got her to record some of it.

why did you let it happen?

Prove it

Post it nigger

Weird ass fetish of mine, confused as fuck about the outcome though.

Some guy's dick was inside your wife. Ta-dah. You did it.

C.U.C.K.
kill yourself

Don't worry little guy 1996 Chicago Bulls will take it from here. Prepare for nignogs.

>I just let a random stranger fuck my wife.

Pics or it didn't happen.

well... I hope you're getting to fuck other girls at least. otherwise, time to break up and move on our be a cuck forever

KYS loser cuck

why. If this is your fetish and she did it what's to be confused about.

You done goofed OP. He was a better fuck than you. Now that she has had alpha, she will never go back to beta. She will be telling her friends how much better the dick was too.

>I just let a random stranger fuck my wife.
>not a cuck

Why do you feel weird about it?

You regret it?

lol what hes the cuck? Youre the cuck faggot because youre implying that his wife is not his property. gtfo white knight sjw fag

Op. Wtf. Let's see that sloppy cunt.

Then he should have laid down the thundercock and kept her happy. Instead he laid down and watched an alpha show him how it's done.

I would never touch my wife again if she had a strangers dick in her. that's gross

He literally said he LET some stranger fuck her. It was his choice you fucking dumbass how is that being a cuck? You just went full asperger faggot

ProTip: he's not a stranger

No guessing about it idiot.
Never let another dude mount your woman.
Not your woman anymore.

Riiiiiight. He may as well be a knee grow now, he's done giving orders.

Have you seen and spoke to her yet about it?

You must have austism, there is no other explenation. Either that or you are a virgin

A random stranger? You mean just some guy walking minding his own business "psst, hey buddy, wanna fuck my wife?"

you have no idea what a cuck is.

>explenation
kek

This.

is the pic related?

More pics

post more pics user. I only sleep with cucks wives and gfs like yours.

moar!

post the video user

come back op

Bump

Well, she's not his property like a slave, but sexually, yes, marriage is sort of a proprietary relationship. But isn't that what all this cuckolding business is, a perversion/fetish of the whole idea of "marriage"?

Cucking is where somebody fucks your wife while you watch and you get off on that isn't it? So how can you not know about it?

More pics from OP.

I know a guy who brought his girlfriend around the guys one night when we were just hanging out. We started doing lines of ice and she ended up doing some for the first time and sucking his dick in his car outside. The next time i saw her she ended up getting fucked by all 4 of us while sucking her boyfriends dick for a gram of ice. And she loved it too. He's still with her. He's even more of a fucking loser than her for that. I dont understand it guys.

You should hang yourself. You are no longer a man. You are someone's bitch and they just took your women and manhood