New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Wow she went full dyke now?

Any pro-Trump qt3.14's?

NEWSFLASH: Ugly Jew Does Ugly Jew Things!

>Jew
All Drumpf family is JEW

Hey OP, it looks pretty bad when you frame it like this. I can understand that people don't like what she did here but we're all human and everybody makes mistakes occasionally. She's expressing her frustration about Trump, perhaps a little too much publicly but everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts as long as they don't force it on others. She cleared up that she obviously didn't spray this herself etc if you actually read through her Twitter.

She has been well aware that she's a public figure and has done a great job of keeping on her reputation and image on the Internet. If you actually care about a person, you wouldn't judge them based on some faulty actions (according to you) they have made.

I personally don't even live in the U.S so I'm not involved in their politics at all so this doesn't really matter for me. There's not much more to add, I'll still support her no matter what, she has helped me greatly in life.

Copying my thoughts regarding this from the other thread, for anybody interested.

Trump cuties?

No just trying to copy the shit eating bitch from Deadpool fuck my ass

oh boy she really did let herself go

i will always be missing old boxxy

what do you mean, user?

I assume Trump supporters are going to use this picture as a reason to dislike her. This image could be considered as one *mistake* and out of all the hundreds pictures available online of her and a lot of which she has posted herself, this is very insignifcant.

He doesn't have to explain. This is how he feels.

As opposed to what reason TO like her?

Post her tits that's what shes good for

Wow. She just gets worse looking as time goes by, don't she?

Are you unaware of her contributions to the Internet over the years?

;)

don't tell me this really IS boxxy !?

Yes. Lol. I have only recently returned to any boards in general.

What, are you even OP? How would you know/find that picture if you didn't know about Boxxy lol

It is, why?

boxxy no........

FUCK BOXXY SHE IS NO LONGER QUEEN ANYMORE!

Don't worry, read ->

wew she got ugly

>wew she got ugly

Got? she always was a made up painted cunt

how childish and deranged she is