Is liking traps gay, Sup Forums?

Is liking traps gay, Sup Forums?

Yes

But why?

yes

Completely

Depends, do you want to fill the traps asshole, or get your asshole filled by the trips fat cock?

No

Yes, because dicks

Yeah

is liking penises and male anuses

gay

It's gayer than gay because you're trying to hide the fact that you're gay

Of course, faggot, of course

ITT fags try to deny they are fags

all these comments and nobody is accepting the fact that looking at pic related and posting in this thread is gay in itself

Kek user

Its is OP, but everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot so it doesn't matter

Dubs is truth

>dubs

Admitting to missing out on the objectively superior hole? Yes, it's gay.
>inb4 b-but surgery

no, complete normal and mentally sane

From a philosophical point of view it's neither gay nor straight if you're only ever jerking off to them, especially if they're not even photos of "real" traps. They're mearly simulacrum.

come on now brother, you've never even sniffed the superior hole let alone entered one.

It's that good.

Moar

its not gay
its 2017

sauce? artist name?

What are you a faggot?

kinda, yeah

Who cares if it's gay, sauce?

Gujira

thank you, based user

yes

There is no "gay". Stay woke, nigga

Look at me for instance. Ive never had a gay thought in my life but I sucked my boys dick last night. Dude didn't even warn me just busted his load all up in my mouth. Didn't taste as bad as I thought idk why girls can be such bitches about it. Shit id do it again too. But see like that's not even gay I was just trying to help a brother out.

As far as the "trap" thing goes: I know pussy when I see one. Image related

propably, but i don't care i am a simple man
It makes my dick hard i fap

Yes.

Because you like A MAN

Better question: if I spend the night over at my homies place and we share a bed because we're real men who are secure in our sexualities and I get a boner from accidently smelling his arm pit and start stroking myself next to him, is that gay?

AND, if "yes", if I cum on him does that make him gay too

Liking traps makes you gay for the same reason liking furries makes you into beastility

It doesn't

So many simple minded fucks, no it isn't gay. I have never thought of doing anything with a man, nor have they ever turned me on. I've had sex with women as well, but I find traps attractive. I want to fuck certain traps, if they look/sound feminine enough. I don't want to be fucked and I don't wanna suck them off. I am straight and I think traps are just fine.
>Inb4 gay
>Inb4 closet faggot
>Inb4 autistic kids dont read the facts before posting.

Idk why but this really turned me on.
Would you cum in me, daddy?

Varies from person to person
If you like it because they are guys then yes you're gay
If you attracted to the feminine features before you find out it's a trap (the whole concept of a trap) then no.

Once you find out it's a guy it's no longer a trap, it's just a feminine guy in womens clothing.

Bottom lines is; who gives a fuck? If it gets you hard it gets you hard, why does other peoples opinions matter?

If it looks like a girl, I will fuck it. Final statement on that. But... That requires me to actually go outside.

Sexuality isn't black and white. Being straight doesn't mean you are attractive to 100% of all people of the opposite sex.

Really there is no such thing as being gay or straight.

Depends if you want to be the trap or not.

[spoiler]This is actually one of my fantasies but I'm too tall, masculine and hairy to ever be able to live it out. [/spoiler]

>tfw short, but body is masculine, placing me in an odd grey zone where I'd never make an attractive woman but because I'm short I'll never be an attractive man

Fuck.

Who is the artist?

As a crossdresser, I consider myself gay. Not all do though.

A lot of admirers who are just into CDs/trans/tgirls/etc don't consider themselves to be gay.

I've never cared enough about it to really think about it though.

So your bf is a trap?

That's gay.

You're gay.

It would only be not gay if he looked like a girl and was on female hormones

Back to Tumblr!

Pics, bro

Don't listen to him hes a retard.

yep

moar

Wrong