Why do asshole men always get the woman?

Why do asshole men always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

thats kaitlin gormans bf

Nah, you're wrong m8. Girls don't automatically love the badboys.

My gf loves me because I'm caring, loving and thoughtful. I treat her with respect and support her in everything she does, even if it's not something I think she should be doing.

If women hate you, it's not because you don't 'smash him into next week'. It's because you're a whiny bitch, who I imagine is high-maintenance.

This is such a generalisation, you'd be surprised how many girls like the 'sensitive' type.

You're wrong, it's because your a bitter faggot. No woman wants some self hating walking vagina who whines about women not wanting him because he isn't what he thinks a woman wants. You don't know shit about women. You're probably a doormat and the funny thing is you realize it but you won't so a damn thing about it but cry on Sup Forums about it. Just reading your pathetic posts makes me angry.

I guess that's a fair point but your mom doesn't count, does she now?

Cuck

You're mostly right. Women don't like pushovers and people unable to stand up for themselves.
But as long as you have any self respect, that won't be an issue, because you wont find it attractive either.

Just plain hierarchy OP. Women like status because of the attention it brings. Their whole existence is based on attention. Whether in trade for sex, or parasitic life with a male with "social status".

it's probably more likely they hate you because you're out of shape, ugly, autistic and fear leaving your house

ITT:

Cucks mocking the weak part of themselves using OP as the target and giving shit advice they'd never use in their fat lives

Because women already have one pussy. They don't need another one.

>pfft. Yeah. That must be it.

many dames carry the gene for selecting aggressive males as better able to defend the young, and persist with the cucker even when they get beat up
fat women often used to be skinny beanpoles,barflies,do the same shit for years, they get fat,no one bothers with them but minority types

They don't hate you cause you are a pussy. They hate you cause you are a fucking sissy faggot dicksucking asstaking gay.

>tfw relationship with a real life grill for 8 years
>tfw we're getting married in nov
>tfw you should take the advice

no girl in the world treats me like my mother does
chicks love me
my mom's a bitch

Women like assholes because the so-called nice guys are douchebags. They probably already have a douchebag to clean there pussy so get rekt.

>this whole post
ahahah
you can tell you're
1. american
2. obese
3. trump supporter
4. underage
5. thinking of shooting up your school

pathetic

as subs

op discovered fire

Weak men view confidence as assholishness because their fear of being responsible for real success in life is too much for their fragile emotions.

Yeah its not just women. Everyone hates a woe-is-me person who complains and demands and explanation from OTHER people when he doesnt get what he wants.

You know what you want. YOU figure out how to get it. Its not fucking hard, at all. Chicks are easy. Especially early twenties

Not to mention that women get off on being dominated. The escape given by having a man controlling her body (when she wants it) is an amazing drug to a woman.

I got lots of pussy without having a car and living at home. Having a fucking job helps. Having good hygiene helps. Being social and fun fucking helps too.