Need I say more liberals?

Need I say more liberals?

>inb4 australia
>inb4 op is a fag

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/03/09/us/gun-activist-shot-florida/
governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-more-than-100-people-have-been-shot-in-chicago-so-far-this-year-20160111-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP is an Australian fag

Gun control works in civilized countries, but America's 'afraid of literally everything' mentality is not compatible with it.

ANOTHER RED VS BLUE SHITTY POLITICAL THREAD
WOOOOO.

in countries without a nigger muslim problem

Need you say more?

You didn't say shit. You just let a poorly drawn political cartoon do the talking for you, you lazy hack piece of shit.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU SUCK

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Need I say more liberals?

US criminals and mass shooters get their guns legally. The 3 biggest mass shootings in US history were with legally obtained weapons. There's no incentive to spending extra money for a gun on the street when gun stores don't even do background checks. Foreign gangs living in countries with strict gun control smuggle weapons from gun runners in the US that were originally bought legally.

list them

There is not one state where it is legal to obtain a gun from a store without a background check

>list them

Typical lazy conservative.

The gay club shooting by Omar Mateen was done with legal weapons and caused 50 deaths and over 53 wounded. The virginia tech shooting was done with legal weapons obtained by that crazy asian guy. The sandy hook shooting is 3rd with 26 deaths and was done by a guy who stole the guns his mom bought legally. She'd be training him how to use them in case the government ever tried to go fascist. Another dipshit conservative.

mfw im not even conservative
mfw Im not even a gun owner

omar was also an armed security guard and had a lot of paper in his name.

then adam lanza did not obtain them legally

>people need to do background checks
I can sense a retard liberal however who doesn't know his shit

>terrorist attack
>calls for gun control

>mass shootings happen in gun free zones

>There is not one state where it is legal to obtain a gun from a store without a background check

That's not true. People walk in and out of gun shows without doing a background check all the fucking time. Some states require gun stores to do background checks only for handguns, some require permits, etc. The end result though is anyone with a history can get his hands on a gun legally easy enough.

every gun show requires background checks you fucktard

typical liberal not knowing his research

when it comes to private party is what liberals keep referring too but lie about

gun show =/= gun shop

>then adam lanza did not obtain them legally

>s- see guys!? criminals will just steal their guns from their moms

The fact is the lady was a prepper nut with an insane son living with her and still got her hands on a weapon.

>Pro-gun activist is accidentally shot by 4-year-old son

cnn.com/2016/03/09/us/gun-activist-shot-florida/

We don't need background checks, we need to criminalize guns altogether.

Gun rights also work in a civilized country. See Switzerland, America before niggers were freed, and parts of America now where niggers are scarce.

Not sure if b8 or actual liberal cuck who believes these lies.

and thats not her fault adam broke the law

>uses CNN

ahh so accidents happen so time to make them illegal.

You mase the claim, you have to cite the sources. And you lied as usual.
Mateen was on 2 government watchlists when he bought them. The background checks (government) failed; not the 2nd Amendment.
Lanza killed his mom and stole the guns. How is that even close to legally obtaining them?
The VA tech shooter shouldn't have been able to get the gins, it was a breakdown with an online pirchase whoch is the store's fault
Fucking idiot

>every gun show requires background checks you fucktard

governing.com/gov-data/safety-justice/gun-show-firearms-bankground-checks-state-laws-map.html

No they don't.

>See Switzerland

That's a country of 8 million people and has reasonable living standards. You can't compare it to a country with over 300 million, complete with ghettoes and abysmal living standards in certain areas.

any dealer at a gunshow, regardless of state, require a background check to be performed and a 4473 to be filed

OP's Logic

Also: Everyone who went to the military in Switzerland has a gun. Nobody has any amo for it though.

How is the U.S. government responsible for the Sandy Hook shooting? How is the U.S. supposed to know the mental condition of every member of a family? Europeans have taken upon themselves the past time of shitting on U.S. policies without thinking of the circumstances and must apply their cuck ideology on everyone they know. The only reason for guns is to defend oneself. Now do I think high caliber assault weapons are way too much? Yes! Do I think we should completely annex all guns? No. People wouldn't need to buy guns if there weren't a reason to do so, and the solution to fixing crime is a thing(created by culture and socioeconomics) that can't be fixed with anti gun legislation. Whether you restrict guns or not people will still smuggle them in from other places, essentially the same situation in reverse.

>Mateen was on 2 government watchlists when he bought them. The background checks (government) failed; not the 2nd Amendment.
>Lanza killed his mom and stole the guns. How is that even close to legally obtaining them?
>The VA tech shooter shouldn't have been able to get the gins, it was a breakdown with an online pirchase whoch is the store's fault
>Fucking idiot

>it's everyone's fault except the guns!
>guns are a hobby of peace!

This shit will never end because you guys want to fantasize about fighting an armed conflict with the government or fight off a crowd of criminals or surviving some kind of apocalypse. There's no reason for allowing civilians to own guns.

fewer guns = less gun violence

lmao so one should remain defenseless

Im sensing you are a bernie supporter who says fuck the police and probably is a muslim sympathizer

not a good argument

less people means less crime

>less people means less crime

you just gave the exact same argument, you cocksplat

yup. just look at chicago and new york. crime free since they banned firearms

learn to read you fucknugget....

i said less gun violence....not less crime.

that was the joke.

Need I say more, Rednecks?

fucknugget?

lel

Change to seconds and add blood marks on him.

Now draw Trump getting his balls fondled and a finger in his butt

how that working ?
chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-more-than-100-people-have-been-shot-in-chicago-so-far-this-year-20160111-story.html

>mass shootings happen in gun free zones
Because Amerifats are retarded enough to think gun controls works if you half-ass it and just place gun-free zones surrounded by gun zones.

Crime: "hehehe no one has a gun nowadays ill be more powerful with this"

Store owner/Anyone that actually has a gun under gun laws: *KAPLOW*

well that's true, but you don't normally pull your gun out when a gun is pointed at you unless you are a super aggressive person to start with.

Average person freezes up

what were they shot with?

>yup. just look at chicago and new york. gun crime free since they banned firearms

there. fixed it just for you

liberal here

I love guns

Under gun control, owning a REAL gun feels really empowering. I guess it doesent have the same impact if guns have been commonplace for so long.

more like.... how many cases of shootings involved black people... and drugs

In Switzerland in order to own a gun you have to fill out massive amounts of paperwork and demonstrate a need to purchase a gun. Also under Swiss law, you need to store the barrel and receiver in separate parts of the house

Yes those are dealers, private sellers dont, at gun shows about half of the tables are private sellers.

if guns are banned, what are people getting shot with?

most illegal guns come from the legal gun market

Here you go, user.

thats just like private sellers of anything. no one verifies your identity, license to drive, or insurance status when you buy a car private party, and as we have seen, they can be pretty deadly.

Because that will solve the problems we have with gang violence.

Gun violence = gang violence 80% of the time

leftists don't like gun control because niggers would get shot when trying to commit crimes

now put a baby in his hands

that's a nice strawman. :)

you're an idiot aren't you?

guns aren't the problem, every statistic that says it's the problem... is a strawman

see australia, cunt

Sorry user, that's as far as I can do with MS Paint.

Gun control actually implies the polar opposite of this image.

noice.

can't refute "fewer guns = less gun violence" so you have to resort to ad hominem attacks. you lose. :)

Hey OP, I fixed your image.

Swap out the guy's empty palm with three knife-filled palms. This is what happens when you remove firearms. Violent crime goes up, gun crime goes down.
Would you like more violence overall or some gun violence?

>See Switzerland
Kind of hard to shoot people without ammo. Idiot. That's like saying cars don't pollute by referring to a country with lots of cars, but not gas.

>America before niggers were free
What are you talking about? You assholes were shooting people left and right since you arrived on the continent.

>Would you like more violence overall or some gun violence?
Tell us more about how Omar would have killed more people in that club with a knife instead of a gun. Tell us more about how much higher Dylan and Eric's kill count would be if they had knifes instead.

>Criminalization of firearm ownership does anything but remove the guns from those who would legally use them.
Where there's a will, there's a way to build a firearm from plumbing pipes and dirt.

>We should outlaw anything on four wheels that travels faster than 5 mph and has assault-style d doors
Cars can be and are involved in accidents; you don't need a privately owned car. Just use the public transportation system.

This way anoyone with the capability of doing another person harm is a criminal!
Oh, wait, that's stupid.

WE SHOULDN'T BAN STEALING BECAUSE CRIMINALS WILL STEAL ANYWAY
t. gun-nut logic

I don't even understand what you're trying to say with this.

fixed it for you

>we shouldn't have laws because criminals don't follow them anyway
Clear enough for ya?

See faggot

Omar could have stabbed people on the subway (in some other state) and could have kept doing it for weeks before getting caught.
Omar could have used a bomb, if it were easier to procure than a firearm (which is the implication).
Omar could have made one or imported one piece by piece.
Sounds like you're just upset that he had the freedom of choice to do something negative.
Sounds like you're not prepared for freedom and all of it's products, positive or negative.
I would recommend moving to Europe or China, maybe.

Hear me out here. What if since he's a criminal he stole the gun? What if criminals don't respect the law? What if the thought process of a criminal goes like this, "if I'm going to kill a man using a gun I might as well go the whole 9 yards and obtain the weapon illegally to avoid background checks?"

>Sounds like you're just upset that he had the freedom of choice to do something negative.
>Sounds like you're not prepared for freedom and all of it's products, positive or negative.
>I would recommend moving to Europe or China, maybe.

>What if criminals don't respect the law?
So why should stealing be illegal if criminals are steal anyway?

>What if the thought process of a criminal goes like this, "if I'm going to kill a man using a gun I might as well go the whole 9 yards and obtain the weapon illegally to avoid background checks?"
You underestimate how dangerous this. You can easily wind up dead killed by some gangster just trying for this.

Any real argument for taking firearms away other than 'I don't like firearm crime more than I don't like other crime? '
At this point, I don't like other crime, so we're at an impasse and you're doing the equivalent to changing your voice into a mocking tone because you're at the end of your mental rope.
We done, then? Right, have a nice day, retard.

The arguments of this thread are all weak.
>ban all guns so no crime!
>give everyone a gun so no crime!

The fact of the matter is that where guns are banned crime increases. However even in gun utopias there is still crime. The cause of crime, like murder, robbery and rape is more directlyrelated to the culture of the people in that given area.

>complains about gun free zones
>doesn't realize it doesn't work because you can buy guns everywhere else
if there were only gun free zones, it would work perfectly. it doesn't work when you can just take five steps to the left and buy your own personal artillery.

and that's an great argument for disbanding gun control: let the people govern themselves.

if you don't want to own a gun, fine, but don't fucking try to tell other people how to live their lives.
>your rights ends where my freedom begins
>my freedom is restrained by the consequences

Shhhh, get that logic out of here. We're too busy fighting one another to make any progress.
Nigger.

Go back to Australia libfag

and if there where no gun-free zones, where everybody where armed, few would dare to commit crimes out of fear of being shoot to death at the spot.

>At this point, I don't like other crime, so we're at an impasse and you're doing the equivalent to changing your voice into a mocking tone because you're at the end of your mental rope.
No retard, that image was appropraietly used. You couldn't come up with an argument, so you literally just spout "muh freedumbs!".

I'd tell you to have a nice day, but you probably won't since you'll see another mass shooting this week on the news and call it a falselfag.

Go back to the Kentucky backwoods, Cletus. Your sister's about to give birth to your third child.

>and that's an great argument for disbanding gun control: let the people govern themselves.
>le vigilante justice
Sure thing, Batman.

lol this

>mfw I hate Kentucky
>mfw I'm not even a conservative
>mfw my only sibling is my piece of shit brother
Fucking cuck.

why would you become an vigilante just because you have a gun? does the cape come free when you purchase it? you make no fucking sense

>and if there where no gun-free zones, where everybody where armed, few would dare to commit crimes out of fear of being shoot to death at the spot.
So all those war-torn African countries should be utopias then.

Only manlets under 6'2" are so obsessed with guns.

Mostly because wittwe manwet can't pwotect thwemsewves...:'(

Real men ain't never scared.

>mfw I'm not even a conservative
>Fucking cuck.

>why would you become an vigilante just because you have a gun?
>let the people govern themselves.

Not alt-right either pal, try some original insults once in awhile

Actually I am very pro-gun. But I understand that the issue is far more complex than guns themselves.

>implying that the illegality of a matter is directly relevant to the prevention of crime
The illegality merely allows us to punish behavior, that we as a society deem unfit, in an authoritative manner.
Law is the meta. You can get past the meta and succeed on your own, but the meta will make it difficult.
What we're discussing here is not the effectiveness of law on crime, we're discussing the potential impacts of a law on society as a whole.
If laws actually stopped peoole from doing things, there would be laws against lying in any form at any time.

not true. usa had a gun violence problem way before gun free zones. instead what you get is armed gangs fighting full force. if guns made things peaceful, syria would be a utopia.

guns don't stop crimes, it only means they will shoot your ass instead of just taking your shit. in my country, which is very gun free, robbers just come and ask for your stuff. say no, and they'll just leave and try someone that are more easily scared. if everyone has guns, you just get shit like brazil where some cunts of a scooter drive up to you and shoot you dead, then steal your shit.

i prefer not living in mad max.

The point is that guns make killing lots of people quickly easier

Rob a bank with a knife you get wrestled to the ground and hurt a couple people if that, everyone survives
Rob a bank with a gun you typically end up with a shootout with either you or other people dead, not injured. Dead.

Guns fighting guns is the most retarded thing someone can say for the "pro gun" side of things. With no guns there would be no need for regular civs carrying guns to "protect themselves"
No civs with guns, no kids getting their hands on guns, no school shootings, great reduction in crime overall as it becomes harder to do.