WWYD Thread, Replies for Replies or Nudes

WWYD Thread, Replies for Replies or Nudes

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would destroy
post nudes

how would you use her?

I'd tie her to a bench rip open her skirt fuck her brains ou then write ride me on her ass to let her get used and abused

would pull down those leggings and fuck her up against the wall, leave a big load in her pussy so she could feel it drip out as she walked home

I'd throat fuck til she gags on my cum and passes out the when she wakes up I'd tie her to a toilet at a club and tell every guy there's a toilet that gives anal and head.

me and my buddies would run a train through those girls, fucking them raw and covering the cheerleaders in load after load.

We'd take 3 or 4 turns each and leave them there covered in cum.

My favourite fap packs pasted.co/c04a23db

she needs at least a dozen guys to take all of her holes, fuck her until she is never the same again

cumcatcher

I'd break in to her room fuck her into submission the pound her ass I assure her I won't cum in her pussy then when I'm about to blow I'd shove my cock in her pussy and leave her knocked up.

Id force her down on her knees and make her take my cock down her throat. Then id pin her against the wall and fuck her tight pussy with her legs wrapped around me

Would pull those shorts down and bend her over the sink, fuck her so hard and watch her face as she squirts all over my dick, then pull out of her dripping pussy, put her on her knees and cover her face in cum

Over the course of a month fuck her multiple times a day and only let her cum when I'm fucking her ass, train her to only be able to orgasm from anal, then make her beg for it

How much would y'all spend if she was tied up and had fuck face written on her forehead, ride me written on her ass, and cum deposit on her stomach pointing to her pussy. Each hole is 1 dollare

I'd bash her head into the floor take her to a high school tie her to a bench write a sign that say free stress relief and tie it around her neck.

Throat fuck til she throws up on her tits

Found on my sisters laptop, would love to eat her little butthole

Fuck her tight ass until I'm about to explode, then pull out and cover that pretty face.

Follow her into the bathroom, rape her tight pussy and pump a load inside then send her back out to her boyfriend.

Skull fuck all three of them and blast a load across all of them, the sexy little sluts

Bring them to a real party and run a train on them before bringing left cheerleader home as my personal bitch

I'd cum in every hole she has then take a picture and use it to fuck her any time I want

Fuck them before the game, dump a huge load in middle's pussy and not give her her panties left, watch as my cum drips from her as she cheers.

Hand cuff her to that railing, lift that dress up and fuck her ass. Offer her to anyone else that walks by

Slam her head into a wall whilst cumming deep in her tight ass

I'd fuck her pussy any just fill it with cum then spank her ass tell her to leave

would blast a load immediately if right looked at me like that while I was fucking her

over 9000

Would coat those tits with my cum and make her lick it off..

Who would you choose?

WWYD? Replies for nudes

Hard choice, left as I prefer her face, but like rights body, would fucking destroy both of them

WWYD/where would you finish?

Lol me too

Cum in her hair to make a Mohawk

me 3

Bikini or belly shot?

I'd get a bank loan

would lay her flat, face first on her bed and elevate her pussy with a pillow. Shove my cock deep into her, then I'd roll her over and cum across her thighs

needs a load of cum on that face

Tear the blue dress of that one and fuck her hard while the other two cheer leaders watch and cheer me on, also begging for their turn.

Def would impregnate

Cuz it was kinda funny

Blue is always the best choice

Would lay her on her back and fold her feet up behind her head, start fucking her pussy, then switch to her mouth, finish on her feet but them make her suck my cum off of her own toes.

nice legs, would spread them and devour that pussy

Does this help you make a choice?

we need more of dis

Bump reply 4 reply degrade her

she would looks cute locked in some pillories while I fuck her from behind, she might even enjoy it. At least untill I drag them out side and leave her locked in them in front of the local foot ball game, naked and dripping with cum.

if anything that makes it harder. or me harder...

I want to check out those legs but can't look away from wtf happened to her arm.

Post more of her

WWYD to this lil bitch?

I'm actually not sure, she's a bit of a scrapper, so likely fighting

First tear off those frumpy looking track pants and then use those two little buns of hair as handles while I fuck her from behind.

omg more

I would use one of those hoop earnings as a cock ring for my pringles can of a dick while I destroy her pussy to match the rest of her beat up body.

Wwyd to her

I would pull a bill clintion and stain the shit out of that dress with my jizz.

she loves a big dick, she is still real tight though

Moar

ty, rate?

any takers for my slut?will show her your comments

Nude for nude?

I would slap my big dick on her pretty face and lips then slip my dick between her lips forcefully and make her worship my cock sucking me off. I'd look into her gorgeous eyes staring up at me while she sucks my cock. Then I'd explode cum in her mouth and make sure she swallowed every drop of it. WWYD to my cute bitch?

Would lift that skirt and push my dick into her dry. Fuck her until her pussy starts leaking all over my dick. Then I'd pull out and make her suck her juices from me before blasting a load on her cute face

I would cum all over her face and tits and leave her like that for every one to see.

Any more like this?

Pick her up, slam her onto her desk, rip her panties off, and shove my hard cock deep inside her till she screamed. More?

I would blindfold her and then tie her down spread eagle out front of her school, I'd cover her mouth and remove the blindfold so she could see the crowd gathering and taking pictures and fighting over the huge but plugs and anal beads that are laid out in front of her. Please do something mean to mine maybe in front of people she knows

Wwyd

She wouldn't be at all when I got done with her. Once her pussies beat and bleeding I'd hold her by the arms and shove my cock down her throat and watch her squirm while running out of air.

I'd cum all over those socks and then make her suck every last drop of it out of them.

her

WWYD? Have nudes

Turn her around and fuck her watching her thick ass bounce.

If have her suck my cock til it was huge, then she would ride me until I busted a giant load in her cunt. Then she would Carry on to the party, jizz oozing out

More for more

pull those panties to the side and devour that sweet pussy

I'd tear her shirt apart while groping her tits from behind, fucking her like a dog. I'd then facefuck her until these sexy glasses are splattered with cum and saliva.

wwyd??

I would fill that egg nog jug up with cum then watch her chug it.

I would bend her over that sink and fuck her hard and filling her pussy with my cum hoping she would get pregnant so those tit will get big with milk. Wwyd

when she's ready I'd move up and push my dick in to the hilt in her tight pussy. then relentlessly fuck her. She cant take anymore and begs me to stop, I keep going and soon she's squirting on the bed. When I'm about to cum I pull out and spray those small tits with a huge load

What else?