I'm a 28 year old man. She's 39. She says she just wants to be friends for now...

I'm a 28 year old man. She's 39. She says she just wants to be friends for now, but keeps inviting me round her house where we just watch films. What the fuck is going on? I really like her, and this is from a guy who doesn't give a shit about love. What to do btards? Pic unrelated

because you're a loser and she feels bad that you don't have any friends

I guess watching movies together is something friends do you faggot!

I do have loads of friends lol (OP)

Hurrr durrr, difference being in is that I'm really attracted to her? How do I get out the friend zone?

39?

She wants a real man that is confident, handsome and good with communication rather than what you want... to bang!

What happens when you watch films? Try watching a comedy/something lighthearted, have a laugh and just take note of her behaviour.
I went on a first date with a girl and watched the UK series Peep Show. She was relaxed, had a laugh so I cuddled up to her.

Half way through the first episode we were making out and were fucking an hour later.
She's asking you over to hers ALONE, of course she wants to fuck you. Stop being a pussy and make a move but don't be too creepy.

Also give us a photo of you and her otherwise the postulation is meaningless.

Either make a move or move to another woman. She's wanting someone who knows what he's doing. At 39 or so women are hornier than ever.

Or....
A young(ish) energetic fuckbuddy?

Grab her right by the pussy and if she doesn't mind, fuck her right in the same. If she's goes along you have a fuckbuddy, if not, you'll just have to watch movies alone, like the rest of us.

Nah man I'm not going to put photos of her and me on b lol... We did go on a date, and it went amazingly well. Then she broke it off for a few weeks saying she needed space because of her anxiety etc, so I deleted her number and didn't reply to that at all, then a few weeks later she texts me asking me to go round, and I've been round a few times too. But she makes me sit on another sofa? I just don't get what the fuck is going on. If she didn't like me that way and had 'anxiety' whatever, why does she invite me round to hers?!

fug

Welp didn't know you want to fuck her lil hole. This makes a huge difference. Start with a bit of cuddling n stuff. You know sharing a blanket or something. So you can rest your arm on her side. Come closer from time to time

And for the record I am an alpha guy. Never do the chasing or get soppy and sentimental. But I really like this woman. We have a fuck tonne in common.

Sounds like an insecure, mentally-fucked-up bitch. Avoid.

Gotta make a move, Be vulnerable if she says no. Guys be like lost puppies in the dessert, They dont know if they're doing wrong unless they're told so. You knew asking this question on here would warrent some nasty responses, this is a warning

kek keep telling yourself that, faggot.

Are you sure you're not 18? You should know how to handle this by now.

wait, do you mean op, or the chick? because thats exactly what i was thinking about op.

She is a bit mental.... :(

Edwin,

You need to talk to her... I think there is more going on than you know...

alpha would have grabbed her by the pussy by now. So no, you're not alpha. But you can confront her and ask her directly what are her feelings towards you.

Add alcohol

Maybe she just likes having someone around. Unfair for you if you like her. But what can you do? Date her friends? Was she ever in a long term relationship?

I've already asked her. And she says she wants to just be friends because of a bad anxiety episode that lasts some months. She says she didn't have any for years. She also goes on about her husband going off with a younger woman a year ago, and I always say 'well here's your chance to go off with a younger man!'
She always say about us taking 'baby steps' as in taking it slow. Fucking women, man!

Peep is my favorite tv show and I'm am americuck

Exactly my thoughts man

Peep show is one of our better exports :)

Are you Edwin or not?

>doesn't give a shit about love
who hurt you, OP?