Trump is an absolute liar!

Trump is an absolute liar!

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At least those rich people want to employ americans,not sandniggers in distant lands

No sir, He is an alt-factist

Which means they aren't in it for money or power as they already have both. People that wealthy are incredibly successful so that's who we want making the decisions.

You fucking dummy.

That's a pretty naive perspective.

Who's bidding do you think the rich and powerful will be doing?

The "people's"?

Or the rich and powerful?

>Which means they aren't in it for money

The funniest part about this is sentence is that people actually believe it.

>Which means they aren't in it for money or power as they already have both
Let's get rid of monopoly laws too, the rich can be trusted guys

right

Yea, history is full of examples of people with money not needing more money and people with power being totally OK with having a bit of power.
Pffffft

Every fucking thread is about Trump, who the fuck cares, kill yourself or move if you don't like him

Theres a difference petween appointing people to help run a country and appointing power to people.

It necessarily means that the people would get a say and a choice instead of "x" doing what they want.

Besides , theres nothing wrong with hiring successful people to help you run a country

Most of his cabinet is made up of sand nigger kikes you retard

this
/thread

ebin meem

>who the fuck cares
Apparently at least the person that makes that thread, if you don't like people expressing themselves you can shut off your computer

Hillary Clinton on July 28th, 2016: Trump also talks a big game about putting America First. Please explain to me what part of America First leads him to make Trump ties in China not Colorado, Trump suits in Mexico not Michigan..." >>Donald Trump on July 1st, 2015(notice the year): I have never been happy about the fact that ties and shirts are made in China, and should I start a new product line somewhere in the future, I would insist that they are made in America."
>>" Quite frankly, I was never satisfied with manufacturing my product in China, but because of what they've done in terms of evaluating their currency, it is very hard for other companies to compete and make such Apparel in the United States. These are the kind of issues I am committed to addressing. Securing our border, negotiating trade deals that benefit the United States and bringing jobs back to America is my top priority.">>>The Clinton campaign put together a website showing U.S. businesses which manufactures several products Trump has sold previously. While some are manufactured in the US, it is often cost-prohibitive to do so due to government regulations, while other products like television sets simply are not manufactured domestically.>>> Trump doesn't dispute that his items are made outside the US but the dislikes the facts that they are made outside of the US and not from home.

>this cognitive dissonance

/thread

Who do you want him to appoint ? Fucking negroes from the ghetto ? Retard

>MACE IN CHINA

They had one fucking job

By that logic you would rather have career politicians or unsuccessful people in office.
He appointed those people because they were good at what they did.

>implying i'm an amerifat

Rich people are people, too.

> actually believing this

When have rich elites EVER stood up for the common man?

>it is often cost-prohibitive to do so due to government regulations
let me translate: abolish the minimum wage and worker safety regs and I'll create a bunch of $3 an hr jobs that will kill or maim on a regular basis.

>Trump is an absolute liar!
And you've just figured this out now?

which is jewing you to enrich themselves

were can i find some good yaoi ?

lol poor people

I suppose he should run on down to Walmart and randomly grab people for the positions. Is that what you' think he should do ?

>that time when the unskilled, uneducated poor thought a billionaire gave a flying fuck about them
I told you so. But, I wouldn't call what Trump said, "lies." Rather, they were "alternate facts" or 'alt-facts.'

Every other thread is about Trump, l go on Sup Forums to avoid that shit, not to see libtard faggots having nervous breakdowns over something they can't do anything about

Ultimately, trust no one, but why assume that hill dog is any better than the dudes in the Trump cabinet?

You have to assess people based upon the situation. Clinton has a past, consistent, record of "give me/Bill some money and I'l do political stuff in your favor." Trump has no political record.

If anything, his record thus far is that he won the presidency at bargain basement prices and has done every government contract he has ever been involved with promptly and on budget. Sounds fine to me.

The only unknown is "are his core beliefs genuinely evil". If he genuinely wanted to preserve his legacy or 'get rich' I don't see PoTUS as the way to get there. He was already ultra famous and in control of his destiny and had more money than he could spend. EVEN IF HE IS BANKRUPT. If you go bankrupt as a billionaire you're still rich as fuck and ultra famous. PoTUS is not how you repair that.

I'm sorry, Sup Forums, are you the media now? cause you fucking sound like it.

How about you wait til he actually does something wrong before you cry wolf this hard?

God, you fucking liberals and your butt-hurt feelings. i didn't even vote for the guy.

>l go on Sup Forums to avoid that shit, not to see libtard faggots
Sounds like you need a safe space then

>thinks the uneducated voted trump in
>a MAJORITY of college graduates voted trump
ftfy

>At least those rich people want to employ americans,not sandniggers in distant lands

sure. a group of billionaires cant figure out how to manufacture something in the US because of, muh regulations. but this creepy Canadian Jew can?

> wah trump wah
Yes, let's cry about trump on an image board that hasn't done anything substantial in quite some time, if it ever has.

> Trump's a meanie/liar/doodoo head
And yet he is far more successful than you or your family as a whole could ever hope to be.

> His cabinet picks have money
Imagine that, people in high ranking positions having money. Did you just discover the world?

> Not my president
But he is and sedition is a pretty big crime.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I/chapter-115

Now why don't you go enjoy your sunday like a normal person instead of bitching about like a toddler? Regardless of how much you fucks cry and cry you will still do your mon-fri 8-4 daily grind and life will go largely unchanged despite your crying.

For some reason, I doubt that. Probably because
>almost everyone at my uni voted for Bernie in the primaries, then begrudgingly voted for Hillary in the presidential
&&
>the common narrative is that college students are all 'liberal snowflakes' who vote democratically every time

Wanna trade OP ?

He only appoints those that have donated millions to his campaign. Hillary did the same thing. That's why we need to get money out of politics.

>wait until he does something wrong

Let's begin with his cabinet.
Or his one-sided bullshit address.
Or his admission that he would likely "blow this whole President thing off".
Or how he colluded with a foreign government to air false ads to sway the vote.
Or how he told voters ion Colorado to vote for him as many as four times THEN EXPLAINED HOW.
Butthurt yet?

Sorry but this is the new /b: a bunch of crying fucks who instead of shitting on the world get bullied by it and then cry.

gotta cover all the bases

Sorry to burst your snowflake bubble, but there exist colleges that aren't liberal cesspools of digression.

ah yes
because filling the cabinet with communists is such a great idea
spoiler alert its not

>butthurt yet?
Are you?

Yeah.

Community colleges.

GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS

...Like they have in China, which is kicking the US's ass economically. It's either one or the other, pal.

most of those are subjectively wrong as opposed to objectively wrong.

wrong map

GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS GET NEW TROLLS YOU FUCKING LAZY FAGGOTS

umad

The people that I hear complain about Trump the loudest didn't bother to go vote.

In my experience, most college students don't bother to get off their fat asses to go vote. They're either out of state and won't do the paper work to file absentee or are too full of beer and cheetos to stand in line for 4 hours.

Normal, high functioning, adults, the ones with jobs, who are actually affected by laws, get up, go to the polls, stand in line, and vote. That's why you see rural states hugely red, and cities hugely blue.

Rural areas are mostly small business and their #1 issues are 'small government/less regulation' and city dwellers usually work for large corporations so their #1 issues are social issues.

You're a lazy faggot, get new troll material. The same threads over and over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over over and over

Red states voting red.
Blue states voting blue.
Undecided states being either or.
How you find that relates to college student party leanings polled across randomly sampled colleges across the nation is beyond me.
>Oh shit i can't into rebuttal
>better red herring

Companies can effectively make a profit producing in the United States, but the fact that major companies choose to produce in less developed areas so that they can turn a larger profit with more competitive prices, effectively bypassing the labor laws of this nation at the expense of the workers in both countries, should be evidence enough that successful businessmen are just short sighted assholes who give fuck-all of a shit about public will being.

TL;DR: prosperity of the lower classes can easily be achieved by people at the top taking a cut in pay (that they dictate arbitrarily), which they will never do unless forced.

usomad

Oh i'm sorry, is the fact other peoples opinion differs from your own so fucking triggering.

Fucking snowflake

go back to tumblr you little jew nigger

Wtf is this even showing?

Nigga plz.. Get on my level.

gr8 b8 m8

see
Again I'm failing to see your correlation of welfare saturation rate versus college student political choices. Unless you're trying to say that democrats are leeches on the republicans.

>The funniest part about this is sentence is that people actually believe it.

so trust no one then? faggot

only the sith deal in absolutes

so that's the future you want for your children? dormitory living and 60 hour work week to make enough to have a bowl of rice, a radio and one nice outfit, only worn to your coworkers funerals?

>words = actions

cry fucking wolf, fag

In that case,
#NotMyPresident

Then you have no say.
#ForeignersSuck

>implying degenerate liberals can grasp this
You tried...

what if i didn't vote for him but I'm not an american citizen as well?

You'd have to have mastered the art of self delusion to be able to actually say this unironically

Not sure how that's a lie. I think your just jelly.

#CanadaEh

he's draining the swamp by filling it with so much slime there's no room for water

>No matter how much evidence Trump gives that he doesn't give a fuck about "the people" or "draining the swamp" Trump supporters will still treat him like the second coming of christ

>but why assume that hill dog is any better than the dudes in the Trump cabinet?
No reason, but at least Hillary didn't even pretend to want to 'drain the swamp'

hill dog? really? you still suck on that shitty excuse?

she lost, get over it

Successful people are usually rich. What should he do, find street people and put them in the cabinet?

>If anything, his record thus far is that he won the presidency at bargain basement prices and has done every government contract he has ever been involved with promptly and on budget. Sounds fine to me.

He won it by spending other people's money, and by lying his ass off. He will continue to do that, except now it will be your money, rather than the news networks covering his every confused mess of a speech.

>Successful
Here's that buzzword again. Nice trips though Satan.

he already did, his blind trust isn't blind, and his cabinet picks are swampy af

old man fake-hair is a corrupt mess, but please, keep pretending there is no way to see what happens next coming, so we can all see just how smart you are

Some of the people he's got in his cabinet are literally known criminals that have only amassed the fortunes they have via illegally scamming people and manipulating the economy

FYI you can find rich people that are actually qualified for the positions you put them in too believe it or not, it doesn't have to just be rich people that donated the most to your campaign

>At least those rich people want to employ americans

More like to exploit americans.

Yeah Gandhi was such a billionaire, and Nikola Tesla, so FUCKING RICH...Right? Do you want a million more examples of amazing people that made the world better that had NO FUCKING MONEY? Moron.

You have such a fucked up skewed view of what "success" is.

Greedy people are usually rich. Pigs are rich, because money is their interest, nothing else. Pablo Escobar was richer than anyone. Marcus Licinius Crassus was the richest man ever. Would you want him running your country?

Jesus you're fucking ignorant and just plain stupid.

the idea rich people don't like money is the lol

Just imagine the outrage if Hillarys cabinet picks were Goldman Sachs investment bankers or Exxonmobil CEOs

All politicians are fairly wealthy, but I think the point is to put people in his cabinet who obviously don't need the money. They do it for cause, for the American people, not because I need to do this because I need to make that $5K mortgage payment this month.

Think of it like this. When someone retires with a healthy pension (let's say their pension is giving them $100k a year) and let's say they decide they're going to come out of retirement and work part time at Walgreens. They're definitely not doing it for the money. Because they're already making more money than they ever will at Walgreens. They're doing it because they enjoy what they do.

Trump doesn't have to be president to make a good living. He made more money running his businesses than he will as president, and he's not even accepting his presidential salary. Only $0.01 only because it's required. The rest is going to different foundations and causes.