Koreans in Japan

Japanons, why do treat your Koreans like such shit? Every time I go to Japan, the neighborhoods are separated between Koreans and Japanese. Zainichi neighborhoods usually get the worst treatment from the city, and no one acknowledges discrimination.

Other urls found in this thread:

ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/친일인명사전
youtube.com/watch?v=z0UY6e1-hxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

see no evil

not the same thing

sgn is hard work without complaining

this is just outright ignoring wrongdoing which is pretty asiatic after all

Don't you see the sign? これは差別ではない
Totally not racist at all.

Koreans are like Jews. They control things behind the scenes.

They own Panchinkos and make money off poor Japanese.

They also control the media to make things pro Korean and to cause Japan's demise.

The only open resistance against them is the occasional right winger with a speaker driving by

Normal Japanese are put off by netouyos' discriminatory language and behavior.

I'm not saying the sign is discrimination, it's the only pic I have about zainichis on hand

>軽蔑です
I'd say it is

the problem isn't normal japanese don't feel the problem is they don't care

It's not their country. They should get the fuck out if they're not happy there.

>Korean high school in Japan

do Jap relatives in the US make up story like a lie as if they were forced to move and work in the US by Americans? Japanese American Exclusion was real but who twists that and insists that was holocaust?

Oh god I fucking hate those right wingers. The uyoku used to drive over to my neighborhood (which was a Korean neighborhood) everyday at 7 A.M. and blast annoying propaganda from those speakers. Thank god I left there within a few weeks.
Is that really what you think of Koreans? Well, Jews don't control America so I don't think Koreans control Japan lmao. Most Koreans that I knew were just poor as shit and joined yakuza and stuff because of that.

When has anyone ever claimed that? I am a sansei and no, they don't. What does this have to do with the conversation?

Same as Japan then.

come on, don't you Americans also want those who are against the US/Americans to get out of the US?

>Jews don't control America

Japanese is pure racist and they are no human heart to care others like victims of world war 2.
Very evil. I really hate jap monkey

What do nips think about half japanese half koreans? Can they stay?

freedom of speech

Against the US? Lol, I wouldn't compare Koreans in Japan to people like that.
Oy vey
Cherrypicking fallacy

Just take out your proxy already, Seong Jong

It's 반 쪽발이. I hate them as well. They are traitor of Korea.

If Koreans don't like it in Japan then they just need to go back to Korea.
It is really simple.

Our education is now even worse than that of NK t b h

well then why not accept criticism as response?

why? you people actually are afiraid of terrorists coming in.

A lot of them are fifth generation and don't speak Korean or have any real connection to Korea. There are even others who are part-Japanese

If somebody hates the US then it's they're right as American to do so.
I would question why they stay here, and if they are loud about it I would be pretty annoyed, but in the end it's they're choice, and to think any other way would go against core American values.

I've only heard a few Japanese celebrities talk about it. In reality the internment camps weren't generally terrible. They even ran newspapers inside of them, and had controlled contact with the outside. The only deaths in the camp were a result of a lack of medical care in them.

I think it's just looked poorly upon because it was racist to do, and that there was no bearing to the claims of Japanese sabatours.

Some of us are, some of us aren't. Either way, Koreans aren't going to shoot up a school or blow up a skyscraper building.

The old Korean who worked under the emperial japan was treated Nazis in Korea.
We have dictionary that who were pro japan at Japanese colonized era.
ko.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/친일인명사전

We never forgive nazis of Asia it's pro japan Korean of at that era.
Jap nationalist is a neo nazis of Asia .

I heard a similar story about how the uyoku used to go to Brazilian kid's school there and harass them. The parents set their buses on fire.

That's as fucked up as claiming that a German nationalist is a neo-nazi.
Neo-nazis operate under a racially guided manifesto, not a nationally guided one.

it's Koreans """""in the US"""""", it doesn't work in Japan.

It all boils down to kpop.
Some japs have a cuck fetish with koreans.

Hey do you have even human heart?
The Korean who is in japan means they are the people who were kidnaped by jap army and forcefully to be a slave worker and sex slave.
Jap must compensate and help the life of them.
Because jap is the one who kidnaped Korean and made them working slave.
You can say all the African in America must go back to Africa?
What a racist..

Being this obsessed with a country isn't healthy. Did your ancestors get raped by samurai or something?

>yfw the softbank CEO is korean

>You can say all the African in America must go back to Africa?
Yeah, americans say that frequently, actually

Only on Sup Forums

>said non american

Nigga what are you smoking?

so, I don't find no reason we have to stop people against Koreans in Japan from hating/protesting them by force.

and the alt-right

No, that's perfectly fine. It's their right to protest something, even if it is racist.

>second richest man in japan is korea

>foreign criminals in Japan
you show typical symptom of Korean anger syndrome Hwabyeong

Korean education kek

>brazil is the western country with the highest stats

cherrypicking at its finest

you realize lot of them got their in the first place as slaves right? as a Brazilian you should empathize

Being the largest minority with a bit higher crime rate, poorer etc, in a homogeneous society, while not being able to tell them apart from us from outside,
that makes them the perfect scapegoat for those who blame others for their problems.
Oh, and their organizations(both north Koreans & South Koreans in Japan) are pretty shitty and shady.

protest in K-style:
1. 'we demand your apology and complete reparation over next 1000 years!' blah blah
2. burn flags
3. build many statues of girls everywhere
4. 'samba and soccer originate from our cunt! monkeys just copied our culture!'

ha?

they are abducted sex slaves lol

They are ok. at least they are not even associated with political activists. feel fucking terrible when I imagine if some foreigners acted like Koreans.

>japan, kimchi is korean food~!
o-okay..?

meant to

Lol...I remember one Korean on a show in Japan saying there is absolutely zero 反日教育
Yea ok m8.

was impossible to make it real unless the following conditions were well set up.

1. some adults suggeted the idea having children draw a picture of Japan with hate
2. supposedly children are given biased information otherwise they couldn't draw that shit.
3. nobody including the other teachers sensed the matter of the idea in a childcare/school
4. from the beging to the end in a while, common people on the street didn't find those displayed pictures in public bad

>american geographic cretinism in action

Did japan even invent anything by themselves?
They stole everything from China and Korea, and then spoonfed by Germany and US in modern times.
Even anime, notorious japanese cartoon style is just a copy of Disney and Soyuzmultfilm animation techniques encorporating korean low-wage artists to do all the job.
Japs don't even have modern cinema, only cringey weebshit, but korean cinema is one of the best in world on par with european and honk-kong.

>easy propaganda

>Chinese, Korean live in Russia

lol

>Did japan even invent anything by themselves?
yeah
>Even anime, notorious japanese cartoon style is just a copy of Disney and Soyuzmultfilm animation techniques encorporating korean low-wage artists to do all the job.
yeah
>Japs don't even have modern cinema, only cringey weebshit
they do
>but korean cinema is one of the best in world on par with european and honk-kong.
haven't watched any korean movies but you might be right, I don't know

I'm paler than you, Tyrone Jernandez.

learn english before trying to pretend to be american

what did japan get from korea?

they werent really relevant till a few years ago

>Kurosawa films are just screen adaptations of russian and chinese classic literature
>everything else from japan is weebshit action cinema with poor acting and """"horror"""" """"thrillers""""

Russian stole American technique.

don't you?

Pottery, cuisine, clothing, swords, martial arts, basically all yayoi culture.

Not really anything, ignore the angry koreaboo

dna i could agree with but that's it smythe

Why don't the Koreans just go back considering how developed their country is now?

>Jews don't control America
w-w-w-w-what was that?

you can see it in there eyes, if its bad when a white women does it to her white family then it must be hell to the nips

He's really famous though, must have a lot of money too
Wealth transcends race

how to tell them apart

Japnese are only 15% Jomon

really makes you chink

its hilarious that both you braindead retards who swallow everything on the internet without any doubt and netouyos always tell a lie to each other lmao
wtf are you even talking about, you fucking NEETs. there are NO facts of that on this shit board

the truth is, nobody cares bout zainichs irl. in the first place, you cant distinguish both japanese and korean or korean and chnese or chinese and japanese. some koreans have their own features but they arent so many.

what media outlet officially release these faux articles or blame about zainichis? except few netouyo ones like breitbart and cherrypicked/nitpicked weeb garbage. give me the sources.

ZITTO ANIMALE

>Russian said stole something

lol

>except few netouyo ones like breitbart and cherrypicked/nitpicked weeb garbage

shit like that got trump elected to the presidency. wouldn't underestimate its power

Back to translation blog and /djt/ containment thread, Keiji.
Zitto Animale.

hail Moon Jae-in. i bet korea will be dismantled by him to the degree of taking a chink tier living/moral standard as you'd wish.

any netouyo media doesnt have that much influence. sankei might be like breitbart but they arent even new, a pretty classic newspaper and its more like oldschool right wing media that 60-70yo oldies read, plus has lost actual readers who can pay money for it.

>They control things behind the scenes.
>They own Panchinkos and make money off poor Japanese.
>They also control the media to make things pro Korean and to cause Japan's demise.

No they don't. And you're an idiot.

>Every time I go to Japan, the neighborhoods are separated between Koreans and Japanese

What? No.

Kim
万年奴隷ww

>its power
if anything, it's called "the internet." every fucking time Koreans and Chinks behave so badly, it informs us it as news.

The demo was not hating Korean in Japan.
Look at the pic and read the writing in the pic.

They said
"this is not hatred. is contempt. Anti-Japan should be held in contempt."

So this pic conotates how Korean treat Japs.

?

Who cares? It doesn't matter. Illegals are not allowed to stay here. simple as that.

Know how fucked their debts. It is galaxy level.

よう 在日 Fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=z0UY6e1-hxw

Besides a mental illness, I think you have some serious reading comprehension problem.

You South Korean and Korean Jap have kept anti-Jap even in Japan so they got angry as you know.

when did say I am korean? do you have schizophrenia or mental retardation?

You deleted East Korean from your ID name. coward

こういうガチ臭いガイジってまともに自立できてんのか
愛国者様ごっこなんてやってる場合じゃないっしょ…

愛国者ごっこでしか自分のアイデンティティを保てない可哀想な方なんでしょ

If you aren't trolling I strongly recommend you to go visit a psychiatrist.