Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?

So a girl appeared at my place the other day and asked to borrow a cup of WiFi, since she had an exam and needed to study.

My (female) housemate agreed, and gave her the password. I discovered today, after noticing a significant drop in bandwidth, that she has attached an access point and multiple devices to my router.

What can I do to fuck with her, in a mostly legal way?

Pic unrelated

change the password the scavenging poor piece of shit. or turn it off every half hour to annoy fuck outa her

does the access point have a password?

get an eviction notice

Access point is not password secured, but I don't know the IP address to access settings

I will, but I wanna fuck with her some first

go download nmap

It is a TP-Link access point if that helps

Use ipconfig and check the gateway adress. Then use it in adress bar.

Localise her.
Sharpie in the popper.
She won't come back.

Put tin foil all along the wall that faces the girl, but leave gaps, will limit the fuck out of her. Annoying as hell.

dling now

shoot her, fuck the body, dispose it in a lake

I've tried this, and received 192.168.1.1 as default gateway, but that produces nothing.

Check 192.168.1.10 .1.100 or .1.101

Kill WiFi, rape router, marry girl. Something like that.

Put a dead rodent outside her door with a red rose in its mouth.

Done, and also nothing.
Is it possible that the menu can only be accessed over ethernet rather than wifi?

Tits for your trouble

(if you guys can help me find pics of her tits, I'll post them)

Why the fuck are you using an access point without a password

Thanks for the tits, appreciated.
Still there are some things that you can do to fuck with her. Like sniffing and getting on her facebook and stuff.

I'm not using an access point without a password. My router has a password, but my idiot housemate gave the password to a stranger who connected an unsecured access point.

Read the thread

Last time I dabbled with that stuff was back in the 2000s, with Cain&Abel. Anything more user friendly out there?

How can I achieve this?

Well, there's droidsheep if you have root.
As to the config check 192.168.1.254 or 192.168.0.254 too

Install Gentoo

Its 192.168.1.0 moron

That's for TP-LINK
For D-Link check
192.168.0.50 or 192.168.1.50

You need to access the router. Anyone with a modicum of technical knowledge will be able to do this.

If you're too retarded for this, then you should hard reset the router, normally there's a protected button you need to hold for about ten seconds.

Then you should google the make and model of the router to find the default settings.

Finally, kys

Go look up guides to mitm her with ARP poisoning and shit so you can change all her images she loads to portraits of Nick cage or something. Steal every password she enters.

Maybe op is the leech

What are you fucking m night shyamalan?

Here is the output from ipconfig and arp -a

Use the squid proxy software. You can replace stuff for other people on your network. But this is more experienced stuff...

Just change your fucking password, problem solved.

Ip config /all

Dude just fix the problem and move on. Silly shit like this is not worth the aggravation.

You can't pick up other devices behind a router using ipconfig from a device on the other side of the router

>Packet sniffer
>Restrict access based on MAC address
>Rename everything with offensive names
for funsies
How does she have an access point without a requisite wall socket? Just a wireless repeater?

No shit Im not trying to pick up her device im trying to learn ops defualt gate way and ip now.

Yep, that's the one. My guess is something like this.

Or fire. It's always work.. Always work.

Also, best packet sniffer?

try doing a search for angry ip scanner, with check all ip's on the subnet returning adresses and names. works like a champ will even scan for open ports if you set it to.

I have zero knowledge in this shit but will lurk nonetheless

This could be entertaining as fuck

Omg his gateway is 192.168.1.1 he needs to have a wired connection to the router and type that, he has to be trolling. Op go to this website called whatsmyip, send us the results.

What can I do with open ports?