What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeP4FFr88SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's stuck inside mobile with the Memphis blues again.

he's jewish

You mean his last 3 albums of all covers?

he doesn't give a fuck

he did commercials

adam sandler

He thinks he's too cool for a Nobel Prize

Also this, wtf I want some fucking original material. No one wants Bob Dylan to sing other people's songs

dubs and he dies this year

I heard he's absolute trash live now

dubs and he dies today

H E L L B E F I N E

roll

Jack White stole his doughnuts.

Singles and he makes it to his eighties

he's /ourguy/

>Also this, wtf I want some fucking original material. No one wants Bob Dylan to sing other people's songs
Are you fucking retarded? A lot of his best material even in his prime was covers. Ever heard of the fucking Basement Tapes you disgusting plebeian?

Do yourself a favour and don't open Dylan threads on Sup Forums, it's nothing but bait, memes and underageb& retards.

He wrote most of those songs you mongoloid lmao

wew

he'll outlive most of you

[citation needed]

it would be funny if the news broke today

pretty sure dylan wrote like 3/4th of basement tape songs on the 1975 release. could be easily googled if you don't believe it

>could be easily googled if you don't believe it
Sounds like you should take your own advice

How about my original LP?

Cherrypicking

>implying he was ever good live

I started this thread as a joke, but Dylan's a FOLK artist. If you can't handle covers, why are you listening to him?

For the songwriting senpai, his songwriting

>but Dylan's a FOLK artist
Oh so he doesn't write his own material?

Wow. On the '75 release Dylan wrote exactly 18 of the 24 songs on the album. get fukd

Also the fully Band tracks have been disputed as being recorded after the fact, so it's minimum 75% Dylan.

rekt retard

Wow. Of all of the actual Basement Tapes recorded, Dylan wrote exactly 70 of the 116 tracks.

Whose rekt?

spbp

still you

Not really. The project started started as Dylan and The band jamming on covers and standards. it wasn't until several months of that until he started writing his won songs seriously, but for other people.

learn2research

How many of those did dylan sing on?

a little underrated

How is that relevant?

How is it 'his' material if he wasn't even present?

It's his material if he wrote it. Who sang it is not relevant

MAMA

Nvm I thought you were this retard trying to say that The Band covering traditional songs is 'dylan's best material' lmao

Im a fool to want you is cool man

No, not that guy. I chimed in to say he's correct, in that the *whole* of The Basement Tapes were covers.

With that said, I disagree with him; I don't want Dylan to be wasting his time with fucking Sinatra covers. Fuck that.

Idk dude i'd liked to be here
youtube.com/watch?v=OeP4FFr88SQ

>implying the 1966 Manchester Free Trade Hall recording isn't one of the best live albums of all time

there r better live versions of a lot of those, but some tracks are indispensable

read his book, it's garbage

How's your Nobel Prize in Literature coming along?

He didn't win that for his book, he won it for his music you Dunning retard.

>music
>literature
Nah

Did you know that Bob Dylan actually owns like 15 Dunkin' Donuts in New Jersey?

I've read more than one story of people seeing him sitting in one of his Dunkin' Donuts at like 3am and then he makes awkward conversation with random people about his favorite flavors of the donuts

i wish this was true

Ive heard this too. I don't think this was since like the 2000s though

>then he makes awkward conversation with random people about his favorite flavors of the donuts
Minneapolisfag here

The stories I know of him coming up to his cabin he owns. up here in Duluth I believe, is that locals leave him the fuck alone because he just wants to be left alone and not hassled because he's Bob Dylan.

I doubt this DD story is true