Wtf this is great

wtf this is great

Only mental degenerates listen to swans

Cop is much better in pretty much every way

Did you listen to it at full volume yet?

Yeah it's alright.
Freak is the best song, followed by Stay Here.

IMO Filth is better. More succinct. Cop is greet but the heavy guitar weighs it down. Filth is driven by the massive percussion and I think it's better for it. Cop is definitely great though.

Cop doesn't have the energy of Filth.

Why does the second track just cut abruptly at the end? Did someone fuck up with the recording?

>Did you fuck your ears sideways yet
No I would never, although it would probably be a great experience, not worth the damage though

Mental degenerates and geniuses elevating their plane of living

SWANS
H
I
L
L

I love when songs do that

It absolutely is, you aren't getting all the sounds if you don't listen to it at full volume.

I think it has damaged my hearing though because I'll casually listen to at full or near full volume while commuting or wtv and that would have been impossible the first time I heard it.

>It absolutely is, you aren't getting all the sounds if you don't listen to it at full volume.
I am sorry but that is immature and dumb, it's a great album without destroying your health.

>Valuing your health over music

Get out

dumb frogposter

Swans are post-punk, neo-folk, gothic-rock, and post-rock.

Not sure why you think they're metal.

>just realizing it said mental
>the irony

t. illiterate autist

It's not as bad as you think. It has loads of dynamic range. It's not nearly as bad as cranking a loudness war album. Don't even need to max it unless your max is low as fuck. Just stop right before it physically hurts you and you'll hear everything.

Godflesh is literally a more developed and superior version of early Swans.

Coil's Going Up is my favorite song that does that.

I think this is a mistake on streaming services. Theres versions that don't do this

hahahahahahhahah IDIOT

Shitty contrarian opinion.

shame Sup Forums doesn't see it that way