Stoner hate thread

Stoner hate thread.

>Be me, 29
>bump into old friend after 8 years today. Same age as me.
>Guy looks like he forgot his weekly bath.
>Hair very long and all over the place
>Unkempt facial hair
>Looks like he made his cloths out of old rugs.
> 'Hi, how have you been keeping?'
> 'Yeeeah bey, I'm good bro'
> 'Still on the weed?'
> 'I is man, love the stuff, better for you than alcohol too. where you working these days?''
> 'I'm a building surveyor, you?'
> 'That's nice mate, I'm still at Tesco's'
> 'You a manager or supervisor or..'
> 'Nah not yet mate'
> 'Where you living?'
> 'Still at the mothers mate'
> 'Girlfriend?'
> 'No'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hz9xKn8DTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate stoners.

>it cures cancer

yeah, no.

>triple doubles wasted on misinformation
It doesn't cure cancer idiot, it helps cope with the symptoms of chemotherapy.

>this one guy i know hasn't achieved as much as i wanted him to in 29 years so it must be because of weed since i know every aspect of his life so well
>also i use his life as a reference for every stoner on the planet

Fuck off straight edge faggot. If i made a thread about how i hate guys who like traps, you would still jerk off to them, so don't act like you or this thread are awesome

Better tell your stoner friends then because a lot of them believe it. They will bring it up when you attack their sacred way of life.

Stoner would be addicts to what Ever you put in front of them.
It has nothing to do with pot.
You can smoke meth every once and a while and live a normal respectful life. Handle your fucking high and don't be a jackass. Simple as that

I've known him since when we were kids. He was very active and we used to do all sorts of things. Then he found weed and he stopped going out. Even when he was at parties he would just sit there smoking bongs. This happened to half our friend group.

What's wrong with liking traps, you homo faggot?

>previously on AMC's The Walking Dead

>getting high off weed
>not microdosing hits

>This happened to half our friend group.
then why didn't you give in to peer pressure you fuckin pussy?

my best friend smokes daily and keeps a 4.0 in uni. I on the other hand smoke maybe 4 times a month, am unemployed, not in school, and live at home.

>Handle your fucking high and don't be a jackass. Simple as that

Stoners clearly don't though. Yes a joint once in a while is fine. They should be able to keep shit in check since "weed is not addicting! XD" yet they do it every day

Obviously you need to smoke erryday

Weed isn't addicting. If you have an addictive personality then your addicted anything. Same with alcohol, cigs, etc. don't be retarded.

God I remember that pic.
try this one
same premise

Friend of mine smokes everyday, dosent do shit. Did the same thing with alcohol.

maybe all your old friends are a bunch of weak willed faggots, ever think of that?

so much autism

Tesco has such good shit tho bro. Go survey some buildings not your friend

"Yo. Hemp and the oil have great uses. Medically and commercials"

Yeah, sure. That's why you spend every waking hour stoned and without your children.

"I-it can't b-be because of t-the weed. Because that w-would mean I'm a l-loser too..." - every faggot pot head in denial.

Grow up.

Kill yourself.

>being this closed minded

Bailey is hot as fuck

>I feel superior because I'm a good little slave to the system
You're going to die someday; everything you accomplish will mean nothing. A life spent in pleasure is as valid as a life spent systemic servitude.

Same as this guy. Didn't turn out so well for him

Ironic that you said it, isn't it Alanis.

I hate people like you OP
>hurr durr my friend smokes weed
>hurr durr his life is pure aids
>hurr durr all stoners are like this
Topkek OP
>be me
>be 35
>make 70k a year
>smoke seed
>gg wp OP

Go back to africa and learn how to english

>be me 25
>unkempt facial hair
>long wild hair
>smoking weed
>own 3 cars
>live with my husband because im a homo

fuck da police etc

Said the kid who uses 'topkek'

You may want to think for yourself

>be 35
>needs to argument on the internet
nice life.jpeg

Thanks

maybe you should ask your friends whats so wrong in their life that they have to self medicate, instead of being a self righteous faggot to a bunch of same minded faggots online?

>implying 75k at 35 is good.

26 here making 60k. Why did you waste so much time?

Everyone i work with smokes and does coke and we all make 70-120k.

Most are happily married with families.

OP needs to go back to Utah.

60k of what though
Also for the other guy 75k of what

how about you all stop jerking off over how much you make and just fucking kill yourselves?

Oh what do we have here? A poor Sup Forumsrothet

>be me
>25
>work at Bank of America
>nice apartment
>2013 Civic
>good friends
>great relationship with family
>smoke weed everyday

nothing wrong with stoners, i hate dirty hippies just as much as the next person

gtfo with your quotation marks.

you went wrong when you bought that car m8

What do you think retard?

kek lel

Maybe they should grow up and realize that the world doesn't revolve around their widdle feewingz.

If they're not invested enough in themselves to make their lives better, then why should anyone else give a shit?

Life sucks for everyone. You're not special. Grow up and work to make it better you weakling faggot.

>Sup Forums full of degenerates

no surprise here OP. what responses were you expecting? go to Sup Forums if you want to get away from this shit

robert downey junior? he's successful AF

yes, super poor, mac and cheese every night and day. sometimes I resort to eating my food stamps because I'm so hungry. one time i had to eat my meth scabs just to survive the weekend

I don't know dollars? Euro's? Yen? Rupees?
What are you? Retarded?

are you hiring?

>You're going to die someday; everything you accomplish will mean nothing.

If you had the tiniest bit of foresight, you would understand that the work you do can can befitting the generation after you die. Even if it's a small contribution, it add up the more people contribute. What does getting stoned all day contribute after you die?

>A life spent in pleasure is as valid as a life spent systemic servitude.

You do know people that work still have fun right? We also have more money to do a variety of things rather then smoking bongs in mother's basement all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hz9xKn8DTA

Death to marijuana.

>if theyre not invested enough in themselves to make their lives better, then why should anyone else give a shit

I don't know, why do YOU give so much of a shit about it? it seems to me like you're the one who can't just live their lives and let other people do the same, you judgmental retard

Obviously mcnuggets you fucking retard.

Did they overdose on marijuanas?

>If you had the tiniest bit of foresight, you would understand that the work you do can can befitting the generation after you die. Even if it's a small contribution, it add up the more people contribute. What does getting stoned all day contribute after you die?
And when the next generation dies? The next-next one? Humanity will be extinct some day; there is little point.
>smoking bongs in mother's basement
This is only way to argue with pot smokers, apparently. I don't make much but it's enough to afford my own space and the things that bring me joy.

When my life gets so bad that I must resort to shit-talking my "friends" on an anonymous imageboard to feel any kind of pride in my life, I might just kill myself.

>implying shitting on losers isn't fun.
Ok guy.

>Still on the weed?

Weed is for niggers but you sound cringey as fuck

well of course, why else do you think I'm shitting on you?

Be me 28.....smoke weed every day at least twice....have made 6 figures every year since i was 22....smoking hot wife.....tell me again how weed has ruined my life?

>Sobriety gave me autism

kek you think weed makes you unsuccesful ?

Im 25, dont have a job, my girlfriend cheated on me recently, zero friends and have horrible social anxiety. I don't smoke weed but my life sucks so...

Let's see how long that lasts if you keep smoking.

>came home this afternoon after picking up my copy of gta when I smelled something funny from my neighbors house
>went over there and the door was unlocked so I went right in
>sure enough there was my neighbor and two of his friends smoking to their hearts content.
I told them they had two options,
>one- they could put the joints out
>two- I would put the joints out for them
>neighbor had run ins with me before so he knew I meant business so he threw his joint down and told me to leave
>I said you made a wise choice but I'm still calling the cops and then I turned to leave
>neighbor then got up off the couch got behind me and said a few cuss words and told me to mind my business
>well that did it
>I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said "lets get high"
>I then front kicked him a good 8 feet in the air. >then his other friend came at me with the bong, I grabbed his arm, snapped it and then hit him in the stomach with the bong
>his other friend ran into the kitchen so I went after him
>he was in the corner crying so I said "this is your brain" and then I grabbed a frying pan and said "this is your brain on drugs" and then I hit him in the head as hard as I could with the frying pan
>after that I called the cops and they came over and arrested my neighbor and his friends >as I was leaving the sarge shouted out to me thanks. I turned around, took off my shades, looked him straight in the eye and said " well you know sarge, perhaps if we build a freaking dunkin doughnuts on this street it would give you guys a excuse to ride up here once or twice a week and keep the crime down
>I then threw my shades on the ground to let him know I meant business

I feel pretty good about what I did for my neighborhood today

>sucking this much cock

I know one thing for sure, threads like this definitely cause cancer

>faggots worried about what other faggots do

/thread

>"I kno ur but what am I?" Logic.
Wow. Ya got me good.

>24, compsci bs
>4 years experience in IT
>now in a business partnership with the CEO of the company i used to work with
>I own and operate his IT dept as a software engineer and IT administrative manager
>salary increasing every day as I invest in stocks in my free time
>smoked weed fairly often, not every day

I'm gonna go on a tangent and say that the shitty lives only happen the people with no goals in life or any sort of ambition. Weed will just make them lose all chances of getting motivated. I was motivated practically all my life.

>all my stoner friends are neet
>keeps making up excuses for not getting a job
>'I don't care about money, there are better things to life'
>every time month is nearing end
>'this welfare sucks, man. No way human could live like this. Fuck the system, man'
>still refuses to get a job because only week or two left until next welfare
>mfw I will never know how it feels like to suck at life as hard as those losers

Good job friend, you're a true citizen

>faggot loses job
>can no longer support himself let alone any one else
>gets depressed
>starts smoking weed
>now you are a loser aswell

"Friends"

It's easy to keep a 4.0 when you take 1 class/semester in something completely unemployable, like art appreciation.

>people I know
Fixed that for me.

lol a faggot

sounds better, faggots like you dont make friend LUL

Collegefag here, can attest that this is true. It's about self control, blaming the substance for substance abuse is like blaming food for making you fat.

>be me
>20 yo
>smoke weed
>work as a supervisor in a bank
>have a qt gf
>20 cm dick
>friend of batman
>living with my mom
pretty good life

Did you just get your butt hurt?

>all stoners on Sup Forums make 70k+
>have smoking hot gfs/wives
>have 8" dicks
>smoke all day every day
>all their friends are exactly the same

Statistically speaking, this is funny as fuck.

Do you even ROOR water pipe bro lol

>shitting on losers is fun

trump supporter

Exactly.

Don't worry, no one is blaming your sacred weed. It's obviously the stoners' own fault they are such cretins

Memphis couple found unconscious on sidewalk after heroin use

>works in a bank
>banks get robbed
>Batman catches robbers

His story checks out

And that's his fault. I smoke daily several times and I have a job and people like me. Your friends were just lazy faggots. Stop acting like 1930s parents watching Reefer Madness and grow up and get educated you dumb faggot

Post more unconscious dope hrads

Drive a semi for living.
Smoke weed everyday, even in the truck sometimes when I get a long layover.
>lolz I'm stoned driving a 80k# rig daily and make good money

Heroin, and they actually both lived.

>implying anyone who works to make their life better is a militant cis white male who voted trump.

You assume too much, faggot.

>be me
>32 male
>married for 11 years
>escalation engineer at planet earth's largest networking company
>$250k/yr salary
>drive new Lexus
>own 2 homes and multiple rental properties both commercial and residential
>stoned at least 18hrs a day

My lifes fucking awesome, you're just fucking mad

I have found and incredible amount of stoners that think that shit straight cures cancer brah. It only makes them (more) stupid.

Never change Sup Forums

If this is a stoner-hate thread then why is the picture you're using depicting two heroin junkies? Seems a little misleading to me.