Anyone know how to bypass Google account security after factory resetting a 'phone that isn't mine' *cough* my m8 found...

Anyone know how to bypass Google account security after factory resetting a 'phone that isn't mine' *cough* my m8 found it on the floor *cough*

Other urls found in this thread:

rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op here it's a samsung s7 btw

fuck off nigger

but i'm not black

bump

Oh thanks i didn't consider that one

  ▲
▲ ▲
bump

you might as well be.

Pic of the screen you have so i know what you're talking about

Just take it in cash generator for quick cash nigga

2 secs g

Keep pressing buttons and you will get the ability to say i forgot the e-mail if not just hard reset it you android noob

hard reset wont get rid of the google account that was attached to it will it? was thinking to just reinstall a new firmware to it.

just remembered what a hard reset was and I already did it and it didn't work :/

Autism alert

Reboot into Recovery mode (hold Home, Volume Up, and Power, releasing Power when you see the device turn on/reboot).

Perform a Factory Reset (press Volume Down untilwipe data/factory resetis selected, press Power, scroll down toYes -- delete all user dataand press Power again).

Proceed through the device Setup Wizard until it prompts you for the Google account credentials.

For a Samsung device, savethis RootJunky APKonto a USB flash drive, and connect it to the device via OTG

When the File Explorer launches, browse to and tap the APK to install it. When you get the prompt about unknown sources, choose the Settings option and enable the Unknown Sources option.

Complete the install and choose to Open the application, which will open Settings

Go to Backup and Reset and do a Factory Data Reset. As per my other answer, this will remove FRP from the device.

Also here is the rootjunky apk
rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps

or you could just buy your own phone and not have to worry about it instead of being a worthless lazy piece of shit. Literally kill yourself, society would be better off you wanna be nigger

Nice advertisement

Dude i'm not op but please shut the fuck up i used to steal from autist that would keep their phones in their backpockets when at a party its their fault for being this retarded
(I quit and now have a decent job)

did this already. I think Google have updated there services so this glitch doesn't work

Thanks for this but i already followed root junky's tutorial's and they all didn't work.

I hope you get shot, Im sure itd be your fault for being retarded. Bunch of fucking niggers man...

I have my own phone also this isn't mine it's my friends. he found it on the floor

I never got caught why? Because i steal from autists like you that don't know shit

They never patched this though so you probs have done something wrong

Also if the new android version follow this
youtu(dot)be/gVtyddSsxAA

Bump OP?

don't be a douche gaytard. find the owner and return the phone

>youtu(dot)be/gVtyddSsxAA
Thank you man bless you're kind soul
Sorry went for a spliff

like a pin in a hay stack :)

Return the apparatus to its legitimate owner, Jaquavious.

Would if I could.

>gVtyddSsxAA
after he switches the language he loses me

>blaming other people for making your crimes easy for you

you deserve jail