Anyone can tell whats happening to me?

Anyone can tell whats happening to me?

I suddenly get this tingling sensation followed by pain and a wound spontaneusly opens up

This happen on random parts of the body but often the phenomenon is clustered once it activates, its be going on for about six years but recently the frequency intensified.

I am a normal male with no records of diseases, i maintain hygiene and have no allergies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiJpuARHcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its most likely your autism that is breaking the surface

but in all seriousness, maybe you should go visit a doctor

most likely something wrong with your skin...
In all seriousness, do you apply lotion to your skin?

No why? I occasionally shampoo in the shower like a regular guy

> I am a normal male with no records of diseases, i maintain hygiene and have no allergies.

Doesn't mean shit tbh.

Shampoo dehydrates your skin, try using lotion

Same wound but slightly moved itself towards the eye

It usually gets deeper before disappears

I hear the seamon is good for skin, maybe the next couple of times you fap you should rub your cum on your face to help smooth your skin.

Well then I recommend getting the hose

can you upload any lower quality images please? the lower the easier it gets to give you hints

Do you work with chemicals, might be a burn

its been all over 6 years, fucking hell of a burn

Stigmata

Its really really hard to get good pictures with this camera

Sometimes but not regularly no

fucking sure jesus wasn't nailed in the head

Hemophilia or too few platelets in your blood. You need to go to a doctor.

Why is that? Had I had an std or diabetes it would had been a different story

but whats causing the initail injury for hemophilia?

lel

this, you're a saint

Doctor!

op is jesus

I'm not a doctor so can't say. Maybe it's a combination of dry skin+hemophilia.

How old are you? Do you or have you ever had issues with any of your internal organs, or felt the same feeling internally?

Ordinarily is your skin over stretchy and do your joints over extend? Finally, have you broken bones and do you bruise easily?

If yes to some of the above then there is a slim possibility of it being Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, type 1 or 2, most likely vascular.

I'm type three, I have a defective collagen gene which manifests as hyperflexiblity in the joints and frequent subluxation and dislocation of major and minor joints. As well as velvety smooth stretchy and easily bruised skin. On the upside my ten year old tattoos look like they were done yesterday.

Stigmata

Could you zoom in on your skin we are gonna need high qaulity pics for this

what the fuck, why do so many lifeless nerds know shit about your pain

i mandate

There's obviously a woman trapped inside you trying to get out. The sooner you start HRT, the better off she will be.

op is gay ass fake shit and samefagging like a mad man

i wont really read any of the other comments i just saw that on the 1st page but imma tell you whats happening op so you can actually resolve it
spontaionus wound may appear on your body from a number of medical conditions but the most probable one is low blood sugar
now it may not be a sign of diabities but its quite probable it is.
the good part is that if its in early stages its fine and all you need to do is pop an insulin shot once a week and thats that
you gotta call your parents and go to doctor and ask for this test (low blood sugar test)

anyway thats the only answer you need so you can stop reding anyhitng else i wont bother staying in this thread and best of luck

as for hemophilia i think you guys are on to something

male 34

actually if i get injured it takes forever to heal

cannot say im super stretchy or anything, dont bruse easily and dont break bones

It's called a spidey sense

autism

leprosys
did you eat any weird shit other than dick

It's a side affect from being anally probed by aliens.

It makes sense. Whereas most people get little papercuts or breaks in the skin they never even notice because they clot almost immediately, you would notice such wounds because hemophilia.

It's worth mentioning that I Googled "spontaneous bleeding" to arrive at this theory. Perhaps Google would've been a better resource for you than a bunch of autists on Sup Forums.

actually i am quite satisfied with the answers i got so far

going to do some research on it and see it i can match the symptoms with hemophilia

Could be AIDS lesions, if you're not a virgin and you've not been tested?

Unlikely though, since you're on Sup Forums in your mid thirties ;p

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiJpuARHcE

Crown of thorns

actually i usually ask Sup Forums for help

im an old fag so its always entertaining to get roasted by there generic atmosphere of Sup Forums

and there are some pretty smar people here to as there are autistic deranges here who couldnt even follow simple assembly instructions of a lawn chair

i know the entire crowd would probably laugh their ass off is i came here telling i was dying of cancer (which i aint)

But its a special place with special place and i really wouldn't find it insulting because thats how it works here

If you were born with hemophilia you'd have figured it out by now, that shit ain't no joke

t. cousin had it, childhood was a bitch for him

Haemophilia tends to be unstoppable bleeding in my experience. Also haemophiliacs tend to bruise exceptionally easily.

The blood loss from a small wound is akin to being on Warfarin. Just my experience though from people I've known. Not based on Google's experiences.

It doesn't sound like hemophilia because the wounds clot. If it were h. they would keep bleeding.

Aids

since you guys seem to know a thing or two about this...

may i ask a very special question? i kinda held it because obvious reasons but you are elaborate individuals

its going to sound stupid but we got this far..

im just here to talk and see the differences between pretty smart, and some pretty dumb.

maybe its herpes zoster

but seriously tho, slap some lotion on that skin, eczema is really no joke

That would explain the tingling but he doesn't present with a rash or blisters.

I'm guessing just super dry skin, perhaps in a low humidity environment. The skin loses it's elasticity and tears.

could it be that i have a place i must go for long periods of time where i bring food?

I usually miscalculate or eat it too fast

so last week i usually spend getting nothing but water?

could really a week without anything trigger something like this? i cannot really correlate it to these trips though it feels more spontaneous

parasitic bugs

googled herpes zoster

doesnt look anything like what i get

Skin needs protein

You really should see a Dermatologist. They are all jews but they know about skin.

i have really really bad self control

is there a supplement (that isnt tasty or food like) i can bring with me on these trips?

You have a problem with food? Try protein bars. But I would see a Dermatologist first.

Aids

not really

i just dont have any self control, i have these trips i do to and i end up eating everything up before the end of the trip so im left to starvation the last 1-2 weeks

If cost isn't an issue then get a mineral and vitamin food supplement in capsule form. One a day should help your body recover.

If you have a total lack of vitamin c in your diet then that can trigger scurvy, I've no idea what that would look like though as it's relatively uncommon these days.

thats not bad self control thats literally being retarded, ration your food you weak pathetic faggot

I can see how repeated starvation for 1-2 weeks could cause skin problems. Skin needs nutrients to replenish itself.

any weird dreams about a guy with knife gloves?
otherwise stigmata.

Could well be scurvy. From wiki; Treatment is with vitamin C supplements taken by mouth.Improvement often begins in a few days with complete recovery in a few weeks. Sources ofvitamin C in the dietincludecitrus fruitand a number of vegetables such as tomatoes and potatoes. Cooking often decreases vitamin C in foods.[

Anything anyone wanna test or try because it just started to bleed again

You need more meet, being vegan transforms you into one big vagina.
What you are now experiencing is phase one, in which your body opens little vaginas, luckily for you it hasnt gone further