That arca fag got an 8.5 BNM

That arca fag got an 8.5 BNM

hes the most important artist working today and his in his prime. ferraro, blunt, and lopatin are the most important artists of today... all the others are past theyre prime. hes on his....

Agree with Lopatin. I genuinely believe him to be the best musician/composer in recent memory.

Also, why the fuck can I not find the new Arca album on slsk? and why is this the only thread about Arca in the catalog?

uhhh morty burp life has no meaning

what did you guys think of that new Rick And Morty though?

epic, truly original reductionist criticisms

Holy kek.

Post link

Rick and Morty works as a silly meta comedy, it should never be serious.

Holy shit! Go post about cartoons elsewhere! Someone post a link for the new Arca album, it's not on slsk

It was....okay. i just think that maybe they tried to do too many things in one episode

>tried to do too many things in one episode

That's what a lot of people are saying. Back in 2016 though, there was an interview with the writers, and they said that they always intended to resolve the "Rick has to break out of prison" thing quickly, so they can go back to random adventures.

I thought the episode was pretty good, I mean if you think about it, they tied up most loose ends in a pretty cool way, with Rick taking out the galactic federation and the council of Ricks at the same time.

A lot of people are upset that they still haven't brought back Evil Morty though. I think the thing is, people take the show a lot more seriously than it is meant to be taken. So they get mad when the show doesn't pander to them

Look at pic related. Just follow that link. There ya go. :)

that brought me to an Instagram page..

The last letter is a lowercase L not an uppercase i.

annnd thhat brought me right back this thread..

I turned it off after I realized that muh Jack was coming on

Jack never aired

I mean when I found out it wasn't coming on

this
i love season 1, but didn't like season 2 that much because the way the characters were developed feels very out of place. Looks like season 3 is forcing that even more.

>rick and morty threads on every board

reddit has taken over

u just got trolld xd

>that pic
god is dead

>ass-blasted Jack-fags detected

hello reddot

>IT'S LEAKED IT'S LEAKED
>nowhere
Welp, whatever.

anybody else find arca just tryhard and annoying? his album art alone pisses me off and turns me off of giving his music a chance.

no
i only find father john misty tryhard and annoying
arca is an angel

But arca is trash, Misty is timeless songwriting at its best

> arca is trash
explain why

I couldn't believe he was Venezuelan

I'm into some noisy, experimental electronic so it's not that it's 'weird' or anything. I've heard a handful of passabale Arca tracks, but the majority isn't interesting or pleasing on any level for me, least of all in the live videos of his performances I've seen. His vocals were awful in every single one too, even if he can sing well on some studio cuts.