Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Can any medianon tell me wtf this is

your brain is coming out of your fucking skull jesus christ

Obviously the remnants of your conjoined twin. Thats what you get when your whore mom smokes crack through your pregnancy.

doctor here, confirming user's assumptions. You're fucked OP

It's likely a mole, actually. Usually moles on the scalp have a little less color but over the Internet looks benign. You still have to make an appt to check it out u fag

>Sup Sup Forums
>Can any medianon tell me wtf this is

Cut it out

GO TO THE HOSPITAL NIGGA

that a wart

Autism

Is clearly hemorrhoids

Looks like a simple skin tag. Tie some string or fishing line around it and it'll fall in a few days.

hemorrhoid

It's cancer user

Clearly a bunch of Spider eggs in your skin. Pop them before they can hatch.

Baby scrotum.

Foreal? maybe i should just go to the doctor

cancer

Jank it off and post results please

Hehe nice.

To OP:
That's mole homie. They can burn it off with a cautherizer. DO NOT try removing it on your own for it will only come back larger. Has to be tested to make sure it's not malignant. If it is mignant it could be cancer. You must go to the doc user.

It's a nevus sebaceous of Jadassohn. It can convert to cancer, so you should have it removed. See a surgeon

It's a skin tag, it's a small tumour that can grow on most people.... more likely if you're over weight.

I just removed one, got two more to get rid of..... just tie some fishing line around it really fucking tight, and wait about 2 weeks; it will turn black and either fall off, or you'll just cut it off.

I am a medianon

That is vlc player, download some webms and have a blast

It's a skin tag. Google image it, you'll see

This, prolly a skin tag or maybe a wart you got from somewhere. Theres some quick procedures they can do to get them off of you. Also would hurt anyway for a doctor to look at it just in case its some type of skin cancer. That shit on your scalp can kill you really fast.

not a mole. Or op better hope like hell it's not because a mole with irregular edges like that is likely cancerous.

You could probably do this but it would probably hurt and theres a pretty good chance it would just grow back if its not frozen/burnt off. Safest bet is a doctor

Just look at it!
Nigger yo head's to small fo yo brain!
Did you buy extended memory?
What kind of slot is that?

Chewbaccas nipple

Looks like lung cancer to me.

>>Gonosyphilaids

A DIO SERVANT????

Its cancer, go kill yourself you insecure litte faggot

skull scrotum

eventually you will grow skullnuts in them

Malignant mole. Enjoy your cancer idiot.

Cancer

Trump's vagoo

Fake and gay

Nigga how did you get a genital wart on your head?

All dees niggas RONG!

Das a brainberry mang! Pop that shit off and eat it, makes ya smarter

a wad of bubble gum???

Its a flesh bud, you've been chosen by Lord DIO!

>a hwad of bubble gum

Tick burrowed under you're scalp. That's a reaction to tick poop.

I fucking kek'd for some absurd reason.

It's your mental foreskin. Must be European.

Looks like HIV. You're dead OP. Might aswell end it now.