vocaroo.com/i/s1oxzWFfqeQY
vocaroo.com/i/s0qaN764TXF5
vocaroo.com/i/s10iaPZOSazr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello :D

hi

What's up, how's the day going for you?

>Still with this shit

Not really sure. I feel like there's school work I should be doing but have been procrastinating. Maybe it's just the Sunday blues.

And you user?

I studied for my colloquium for Tuesday and I'm confident to pass so no tense feelings with me and I don't need to go to college tomorrow so that's nice too. What kind of schoolwork do you need to do?

Hey man, long time no talk. How's it hanging?

Ive been fine.

You?

Stronk Sunday!

I have a short paper due on Wednesday, the usual amount of studying and a bunch of reading I should be doing.

I don't think I've got too much to do but it all just seems very daunting.

That's awesome man.

Congested right now and I think the Sunday blues are creeping in. And just the usual amount of stress and self loathing.

Sounds lame.

It is lame.

Chillax dude that shit's on Wednesday, you should start worrying on Tuesday. Enjoy your Sunday now without any shit holding you back. You have some hobbies to pass your time when you don't have to do anything?

I've got school and work, but my hobbies are either expensive or they require me to go outside of town. They're more like a "treat" for me than a hobby, at least when it comes to during the semester.

There are some I've been thinking about getting into, karting mostly. Because even if I can't race, I can still wrench.

I feel like I've got plenty of time but I also feel like I've wasted the weekend by not doing a lot. But I shouldn't be because I've been sick this weekend. I just don't really know.

Maybe I should get other hobbies.

vocaroo.com/i/s1oxzWFfqeQY

Got any more of her?

Yeah I got Pumzie

She's one of my favorites

Karting seems nice. I once wanted to try and go karting but that just is not fit for me. Even though I like being outside my hobbies usually revolve about being inside. I like to cook and draw. I like to go cycling too but now at winter it's not really smart to ride a bike. But I still don't know what kind of a hobby is expensive? Mind clearing my mind?

Hey guys!

She makes a good 'bot. Got that one on my PC.

Checking in.

Hello! What's up?

yo

Ayy.
How've you been holding up?

Firearms and cars are probably the two biggest things that I really like to learn about and do. Fixing them, building them, all of it. Problem is they both are pretty expensive, or are at least too expensive to do on a student budget.

Ammo is expensive and driving 40 minutes outside of town to go shooting all the time isn't really that cheap.

I feel like I should start drawing or finding some nice inexpensive hobbies. Something to just do when I want.

Karting would be relatively inexpensive after a high initial cost, and the weather here is generally nice enough that I can do it whenever.

Hey

Ok I guess.

Oh, not much. Just posting sharks, and looking at cars.

How about you?

vocaroo.com/i/s0qaN764TXF5

Ayyo.

I do that almost every day and I love it but sometimes I feel like I just need to go do something

Hi to you too!

Bikes are a really good alternative to cars. You can get something for 3 or 4 grand that will blow the doors off any fast car.

Also, it's a good way to learn to be a mechanic. Bikes are simpler, and easier to work on.

Requesting reptiles, preferably stronk

Holy shit. I've never thought of that as a hobby my bad. Well if you like cars and guns try drawing sketches of them and learn about them while sketching them while saving money to go to shoot once or twice. (Just my advice). How long have you been into that?

vocaroo.com/i/s10iaPZOSazr

i learned that it is possible to draw on top of a computer screen if you just put a bit of paper on it
(keep in mind the pencil pressure and the transparency of the paper so you can see the imagen and dont break the screen)
also if you put on a protective cover on the screen like a hard but thin see through plastic then it is possible to to be a bit more rough with the pencil pressure
i am thinking of using baking paper as it is the tiniest paper i know

**FLEXXXXXX**

Do sharks count?

Laying in bed while looking for someone to talk to? Will you be the one to spare some time with me?

Anyone got some flat chested sharks?

Yes they do!

Oh don't make me blush!!

Yeah, sure!

oh shit
nice

I was thinking about getting a pit bike for fun.

I know my way around a motor pretty well already. And as cool as motorbikes are, I just don't enjoy them as much as cars. I know that'll piss somebody off but I like cars more.

Guns probably since high school and cars really since coming to college.

I usually make it out to go shooting and a little bit of wheeling about twice a semester. The place I go shooting I have to go through a few trails on, which is nice and I enjoy off roading, that's why I got my truck and why it is the way it is.

I think I just need to start drawing things, even when I'm just bored.

The greatest dilemma even known.

Interesting