Is God mad at dirty Southerners for being uneducated redneck Trump supporters?

Is God mad at dirty Southerners for being uneducated redneck Trump supporters?

Nah God's just trying to purge the niggers like Trump wants

Why do you say that? There's been no wrath that I've seen.

why so many anti trump threads all of a sudden? seems like someone is trying to slide something. remember to sage

karmanado.

why do you not know that OP is referencing a news story..

Guess I missed it... Dickhead

>picture of tornado
>talks about the south
Guess you live in a tiny bubble

I live in the south, zero tornadoes this time of year.

Nah, all 4 that died were black.

South MS here, two tornadoes in Hattiesburg yesterday Morning around 4AM. One killed 4 people.

You enjoy swallowing cock every day, don't you?

>16 Dead Over 48 Hours as Tornadoes Wreak Havoc in the South

remember that a lot of Trump supporters here are actually dirty slav Russians, so they have no idea what's going on here

Uhhh. It's called weather control and rekking the poorest, least jew loving, most gun having people.

Wow really? Okla here, we get a lot obviously. The weather has been all over the place so they have been possible, but not one up here since last spring.

>16 dead
>Wreak havoc
C'mon now..

a bunch of buildings and houses getting destroyed as well isn't havoc?

Not even bullets or anything, just weather control tier WIND lol

Well you don't evaluate for a tornado, if only a few died, it wasn't that bad. See, Joplin or Moore.

I guess the 30+ niggers who get shot to shit in Chicago each day is god acting on them for voting for Clinton.... Right?

but it's still on going

They should have added a few bullets. Make things interesting.

Those events happened all at once, very devastating. Winning the Developmental League in disasters isn't impressive. Also checked.

We can only hope.

Its so easy to throw around the word uneducated. Like bitch, what the fuck do you do for a living?

Getting shitfaced and doing essays while everyone else is at work makes you educated, dummy.

Triggered much by them city folk?

Agreed, the South is retarded and the North are fags. Big deal..