Hey Sup Forums what's the best country in Europe?

Hey Sup Forums what's the best country in Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

France undoubtaly

Ireland

switzerland

Legally, an embassy belongs to it's respective country. Therefore, the best country in Europe is obviously America!

France

Literally, the shittiest.

>muricans

America isn't a country you dumbass

Poland

>No sandniggers
>No terrorism
>No communism
>Good food

Where else?

While in certain dictionary definitions, you may be technically correct, you're also being pedantic.

When someone says they live in America everyone thinks they live in the USA. No one thinks of Mexico.

>Good food
>Nice joke

Spain, I mean everybody wants to live in a good and cheap hotel with beach and nice lifestyle, they work for you for a mysery.

>Slavic Babes

hes not wrong also not as many niggers too

norway and switzerland

Their women are full femitards tho

Bavaria.

never go full retard

Yeah sorry...
>Best food

You clearly know a lot about Spain... Next time you visit, please just stay at your chavy resort getting roasted under the sun with your white socks on.

Spain has one of the highest life expectancy in the world, free universal healthcare, proper social security, some of the best restaurants in the world (Google Michelin stars you retard) and yes, more than 300 days of sun a year and great beaches too.

The Reich of course

Just wait some years, Europe will be ours again....

Scandinavia has by far the best women (Norway, Sweden & Denmark).

France and Italy the best food and wine.

Belgium has the best beer and decent chocolate.

Its tough man. Cant decide.

meanwhile, le me in GB ....

Kekd

That's literally what I said, a nice hotel with nice food and old nice people. People with degrees who works for a shitty amount of money.
(Por cierto, si te tomas las cosas tan en serio mejor no te quedes por Sup Forums)

¿Los Trollos?

America -is- a country, and no amount of geographical appropriation or historical revisionism by jealousy-filled, south-of-the-border scrubs like yourself is gonna convince anyone of anything different.

Spidey is not amused

France

Nah not at all

Ireland

Sweden

They said Europe.

Lol you on drugs ano ?

youtube.com/watch?v=x72w_69yS1A

Who said I'm a Spaniard?
I certainly don't work for a misery.

Wow u must be best in ur geographie-class

Вскоре мой товарищ

Ireland. Awesome people, good food, beautiful country.

Ireland is the eastern Europe of western europe

>No sandniggers
I found atleast 1 kebab restaurant in every fucking corner in Warszawa (How the fuck do I even spell your capital?)

eurozone

Faroe Islands!

Estonia #1

Lituania is better than Estonia at chess.

this

Netherland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland... these Countrys.

(From Germany)

Meaningful difference.

Keep sucking that state media cock.

For bicht And ship Spain
For wim Money norway

Because someone who makes pizza is automatically Italian,right?

Of these, I think Finland is the best. Am I right?

no sand nigger wants to go there ahhahahahah do what the fuck there ahahahah and poland love some niggermuziek all day hip hop m&`m is there god so the adore niggerculture

Im from holland its nice here only a lot off nationalist but whe ont give a fuckthe most live in small villages so we dont see em en dont give a fuck but England and belguim r good also norway nd finland supose to be good but that cold is not forhuman

United States of America

France or Denmark

Not Sweden

this but scrap belgium and add switzerland and austria.

No it will be not. It is a good thing that you guys are being replaced by foreigners. Germans are the worst type of niggers

U jealous retard

I'm spanish and just kek'd