Ey Sup Forumsros, many of you been drinking lean? Whats the effects like? Can it be dangerous...

Ey Sup Forumsros, many of you been drinking lean? Whats the effects like? Can it be dangerous? I want some personal experiences.

drank 3oz, first time doing it, heart kept palpitating, shitty fucking high, stick to pills

my cousin ray ray tried lean. he's a girl now

i had good lean once perk vic zan nyquill jolly rancher pixy stix strawberry nehi....fucking awesome time at the club...i totally understand chopped and screwed music ever since then

About to do some tonight

depends on how muddy you make it

I suggest just doing what feels right

effects are hard to describe
happy, numb body high with no real self awareness

dangerous? fuck yea, it slows down your heart you figure it out

It isnt what rappers act like it is. Use it when you wanna chill the fuck out, dont use it for parties and stuff unless you would otherwise be anxious. It does feel pretty nice though. No stories to share, but lean + weed combo is 10/10.
PS: Depending on where you live, some painkillers will be a ton cheaper, plus you will get more highs. Not as strong but something to consider.

Nigger

Op here, havent done any drugs before, bad to start with this one? Live in Finland and have no idea how hard the stuff is to get.

Lean is like heroin, but for pussies.

>try heroin instead

Brandon pls stp

pretty nice since i can't smoke weed anymore

1,5 L of sprite+euphon+4 pills of phenergan do the trick for me

just don't do it everyday shit can be really addictive

this

also it just make you sleepy as fuck, but feel nice

I've sipped the clear codeine twice in the last week, first time I tried it alone, and it wasn't great, but then I smoked some bud and it was great. Second time I had already been smoking and I downed a good amount of my buddies bottle and I felt great again. So far I think it's the mix of weed and codeine that makes it great, either that or just the weed.

can anyone sort lean in south west UK?

its just codeine...

Can't get the activis shit in the uk

heard this happened's to many users

No... Lean is promethazine AND codeine.

Codeine is horseshit. Buy tussionex

Dubs

I found a guy who could sell me weed, any advice on when to smoke, and how?

i knew this one guy who was going home to make it once, his got shot and killed kuz he was a no good nigger drug addict

do you want to end up the same way faggot?

oh shit