Drug users, what's the most pathetic thing you've done to score/get high?

Drug users, what's the most pathetic thing you've done to score/get high?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/chinatown-upheaval
youtube.com/watch?v=XK7EUTrUU9c
youtube.com/tv#/watch/video/control?v=nppON29OZ_4&resume
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sniff your mom's dirty soaked panties.

probably plugging different pills at once when i was running low/ replacing wax with a little bit of black tar heroin/ asked for money at a gas station while really xanned out and actually getting gas money 8/10 times

I spent the money that was given to us for our wedding on heroin.

Kanye west is old and irrelevant

Never with drugs but when I still smoked I got so desperate when I had a month without ID that I would smoke half smoked ciggarettes off from the pavement.

I had a friend who would use cocaine like caffeine though.

Trip benedryl at home with no sitter. Consume moms hydro and add meds and almost ODed

bumping because of sheer interest

got a job

i scraped out my pipe just to smoke resin this one time.

>nicotine
>not a drug

made this song

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/chinatown-upheaval

Been there

Oh I have one friend

I've taken Mucinex to get high from the DXM. The Guaifenesin didn't do shit to me.

lived in chicago for a year, i stopped acknowledging hobos after a week. I stopped responding to "can i bum a smoke" right after. Beggers piss me off to no end.

this is what i do when i'm outta weed. If you're on narcotics then kill yorself now. you'll never come back from pills.

I sold gaming consoles for a lot less than they were worth. I sold my fucking Wii U because I didn't think it had any games only to miss it weeks later

I used to steal my friend's prescription vyvanse when I lived with him in college. Feel bad about it now. I really miss vyvanse though.

Done that too

Prefer adderall, have a legal script though

but the wii u is garbage.

I've stolen from loved ones and pawned a bunch of my possessions. Sold drugs and ripped off some people. This was years again and I'm a changed man. I was a shitty person for a while.

I'm jealous.

Years ago**

smoked a cig and drank a red bull whilst crouched down then stood up really fast to get an intense head rush.

bump

Can I bum a smoke man?

I used to play it with my family... that's pretty much the only reason it hurts that I did that

Such a bitchy mug on that little shit.

but your family is garbage

> I rip and roll

I have a feeling you would regret that.

damn right

Has anyone ever iv'd Ketamine? Pretty crazy high but not my favorite.

I sucked dick for a hit of spice once.
Once.
ONCE.

It's the poor man's coke. Adderal made me feel like a sleepless zombie that was never hungry.

Dubs wasted. Check em

Fake and gay.

Ate a couple of tablespoons of nutmeg cos I heard you could get high from it. It was disgusting and nothing happened.

The first time I tried to get a weed card I thought I had to bribe the doctor, so I put a folded up $100 bill in my palm to slip to him as I shook his hand. When I shook his hand and tried to give him the hundo it just fell onto the floor when we stopped shaking and he looked confused. As I started stammering out some explanatory gibberish he realized what was going on and kicked me out.

I have, administered in a hospital. Shit is insane, I thought I was on another planet.

U 14?

He was saying he got a job to pay for drugs dude...

search the entire carpet and rugs in the house for tiny weed remnants because i was completely out

cant believe i ever did that but i got like half a bowl from it lol

Traded my prized yugioh deck with really nice sleeves I've had since I was a kid for a dimebag.

used benzedrex because why the hell not

For spice? Kys now before it gets any worse

I was 19 at the time lol

I don't have one "really bad" story. Mostly it about giving up my life for drugs, one sad slow step at a time.

I guess a low point was ... I was on the way home from work and stopped to get some H. Thee was a small crowd around the dealer who just came out - it was really busy.

Runners make money by brining in customers - for each 3 bags of business they bring in, they get a bag themselves. These people are like bottom rung street kids / junkies / etc.

I'm waiting to cop, and this black chick says >"Hey, that was my third - gimme a bag"
>dealer: no that was 2
>chick gets angry starts yelling, grabs his jacket
>dealer without thinking whips out a knife and overhand stabs her ... maybe in the shoulder? I don't know
>all I care about at this point is getting my bag
>dealer walks off, people are freaking out, and I'm there trying to shove a $100 in his hands to get my package and go

I mean I didn't give a fuck about her, or that this fucker just stabbed someone - I just wanted my bag and get out before cops showed up.

That was a moral low I guess - it really stuck out, and the way I felt at that moment makes me deeply ashamed.

snorted ritalin, felt pretty damn good but burnt my nose to no end

I got some off the street. Ending up doing like 3.5 to 7 grams over a binge. I don't think I like it very much. Getting stuck in the k hole is no life.

when I do K, I go to different planets - have alien imagery, also egyption.. lots of pyramids and ancient alien shit. dunno why but it seems common.

bullshit. They would IM it not IV and a hospital didn't give you ketamine. Gtfo

NATO is over

i was talkin about anti depresions but yeah

cont.

>visit NYC
>meet up with friend , go to score H
>end up in projects/tenement land
>walk up, get buzzed into past front gate
>gate shuts behind us
>They don't open second gate, so we are trapped in there
>realize there is one guy with a mac-10 or someshit just standing guard watching us
>Another dude asks what we want
>Basically expecting to die at this point
>we give him money, they give us drugs and buzz us out
>scared shitless, but that was just business as usual I guess

They still IM K for certain extreme pain cases, and are much more likely to use it for children than adults. just a fun fact.

Wrong faggot 50mg IV bolus direct to the vein. Don't talk about shit you aren't educated on

What's the source on that vid

sold a bunch of music equipment just to get ripped off a couple hundred bucks
also rummaged through my roommates bedroom for some pills
got to the point where I was plugging 200+ mg of adderall to just to wake up in the morning

Took dope out of girls bag who just shot up and passed out. We couldn't wake her up, but thought she was still breathing. Should have gone to hospital, but didn't. Hours later still wouldn't wake up. I bounced on my two "friends " who were in the car with me and the girl cause I was scared. She died. "Friends" had to take to the hospital and get interviewed by police.

Makes it even more pathetic if it's a small time drug, used to steal money off my family for weed, couldn't sleep without it

what fucking shithole country do you live in where they use a drug designed to be IM in IV instead??

>be me, 24
>homeless
>'addicted' to weed, (just loved being high, made me not feel the cold, munchies sucked though)
>find a guy selling an ounce for like £70, total fucking steal
>too poor to get bc homeless.
>find out where the guy lived, wait
>see him leave about half an hour later
>climb in thrugh back window
>search apartment, grab a mason jar of weed that was in a bedroom and go to the fridge bc hungry.
>looking in fridge and hear noise behind me
>standing before me is a guy 6"3 atleast, built like a shit brickhouse.
>he's holding a cricket bat
ohfuck.mp4
>swings for my head
>i duck, avoiding bat
>he swings again, down
>cracks my hand into the table, smashing an ashtrey between my hand and the wood.
>fucking run out of there
>run for like a solid 15 minutes untill i'm sure he won't find me.
>hands fucked
>go to hospital, get like 8 shards of glass taken out, stitched up
>got a cast on right hand
fuck yeah free healthcare NHS FTW.
TL;DR i burgled someone and got my hand broke for like a half ounce.

bumping

US, I've also been prescribed it for at home nasal spray

that's a pretty cool story. I would have had a panic attack

I've done dxm to no end.

/trip/ thread right now

I pretended to not hate niggers to buy some weed from a nigger once.
Never again.

adderall page

Don't do this to me, now I really want addies or vyvanse

benzedrex page

I would pick the little bits of weed on the floor of my car to try to get high.

One time I snorted cocaine from a dirty $1 bill. Fucking nastiest thing I've ever done.

music youtube.com/watch?v=XK7EUTrUU9c

>use a drug designed to be IM in IV instead??
what are you talking about. It has been used IV since the vietnam fucking war dude.

bump because of interest

I pretty much thought I was gonna die. I'd never been in honest-to-god ghetto before. I had no idea what to do + general fear of blacks.

it does make a good story lol. Here is a weird one.

So as I strung out, I ended up spending more time on the streets in SF. There was a definite pecking order out there. white kids are at the fucking bottom for sure. It is mostly latino dealers, with a few blacks - mostly blacks would just try and rip me off / extort me / beat me up.

One day, I'm desperate and no one is out selling. One black dude says he has shit. I buy a package ( 10 bags $100 ), and he walks away. I taste a bit and it tastes fucking weird... like it was cut with dr. pepper or something - since dried Dr. P has a similar consistency wahtever ) I sort of chase after him and tell him I want my money back.

A few other black dudes walk up , and I'm arguing with this guy - and I figure I'm gonna just get my ass kciked. but I'm a whiney junkie and i need my dope, so I don't back down. new guy says "hey whats the problem". I can tell new guy is like.. my dealers boss or something. dont ask me how.

I tell him this dope is terrible and I want my money back. dealer starts saying something and new black guy turns and fucking punches him right in the mouth. says "give him his fucking money".

I take my money confused and scared and bail.

no idea what happened.

>stolen percocet/morphine/vikes from my roommate
>my roommate is paralyzed from the knees down
>stole weed from my dealer and blamed it on someone else
>theyre no longer friends

i can finally understand and relate to that first verse from biggie's suicidal thoughts

Found it on a different b thread bro. Just google the words at the bottom while the video is playing.

I live in candad and have gotten Ketamine off the streets. Fucking trippy shit mane. Not my cup or tea but I went off on er just to say I tried it.

everyone, watch Adult Swim while high because you won't regret it

Bills are the dirtiest thing you could use. You could even theoritically catch a disease.

bump

just pretend to be friends with people so i can steal there money/shit. no biggie

Thanks

>get an account on coinbase
>download electrum
>go on alphabay (deep web market)
>transfer bitcoin from coinbase to electrum to alphabay
>order
>???
>profit

Its all good dude .

bro same! i hate when niggas be like ''ewwww guaifff ewwww mksfjsevdkvbsoAYCSv''

dude i wouldve just given u all of mine i hate that shit. i had a script, but now i got ritalin.

>be me ten yrs ago
>go to bath-house looking to let guys blow me in order to snort their coke
>find out they don't really do coke in the bath-house scene. they're into meth.
>do meth

bumpin' for sputnik

stole birthday money from the autistic kid i used to babysit to buy heroin

Pretend to be friends with stupid people who have drugs

youtube.com/tv#/watch/video/control?v=nppON29OZ_4&resume BUMP FOR BANE

same.... Thank god i have a wooden floor. if u look hard enough u can find a nug or 2!

Robbed a church donation box for heroin... hell of a drug

This fam

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

and the drip.... Oh god the drip....

grapefruit is a great potentiatior for drugs, and because of that, I hope you will use it in your journeys