Pic unrelated

Pic unrelated

I'm a gay guy, my little brother is even gayer. Age gap- one year. It's my 21st birthday and my brother decided to offer himself as my gift. What should I do to him?

If someone gets quads, I'll livestream the whole thing.

kill him

Is your bro attractive?

I'm not killing my brother. I could get away with it, but no.

I mean, I don't suggest going along with it, but if you to come to terms and do this as a one time thing. Then go for it

fuck him and film it

He won't let me post a pic, but I'll describe.

About 5'9", blonde hair, brown eyes, kind of pale.

For reference- I'm 5'8', brown hair, green/hazel eyes, semi-dark skin. We think one of us was adopted, but we aren't sure and the whole family denies it.

Q U A D S P L E A S E

Oh this wouldn't be the first time we did this. But this time I'm bored. We did this on his 18th birthday, too, mainly because I lost a bet.

You both sound really cute

Go for it then, nothings gonna stop ya. I wish I was in your situation tbh.

Roll

Gonna fuck him, gonna film it, not gonna post it unless quads. (If I do it, it doesn't count)

going for quads, check em

Nah son free pie.

No Westermarck effect??
Even if you're not blood related.

FUCKING SHIT

roll

Aww thanks.

You gonna jinx it.

Everyone does.

Let there be quads.

check em

don't check em

Np, but. I'm gonna be blunt, don't record it. Make it special between your self and your bro

QUADS ROLL ROLL ROLL

Fuck a woman

Just rolling for film

Roll

quadsssss

Fine, won't film if there aren't quads. Speaking of, prediction, the closest you'll get is "6676".

xd

quads

Roll

xdd

Op prolly turned off quads
still gunna roll though

do it

do it fgt

Reroll

gay is ok. incest, not so much

do it!!!

quads get

Not our thing.

And to all of you saying quads, if one of you says quads and then gets quads, I won't post it because you polluted the thread with "quads"

? 6676

Rolling

lol

Rollio

do it

witnessed

Terr him to pray the gay away

Winrar

easiest quads of my life

fuck yeah

damn son

QUADSSSSS

quadssssss

Win

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HOLY FUCK

rollin for quads

OMG

Samefag here. Cut off his dick and throw him off a building

HE DID IT

Guess what OP
Time for wincest

Quads? I wanna see some gaping if this gets streamed

Nice dubs

Satanic quadz

Quads have been witnessed OP
Will you deliver?

Get quads

Satanic quads command you OP.

nice dubs bro

HAIL SATAN

go OP

ill roll

also yeah i would say yeas

what kind of a faggot wwould you have to be to say no to that when you bro sounds like he looks like that

Gettheoube.com

Lol now everyone has dubs

Nice

Let me find the web cam. phone is shit at recording and half the time winds up blank. PC webcam broke a few weeks ago, and I wasn't expecting a legit quads so I didn't look.

came to roll, but fuck it
i'll wait

yis

Quads pl0x

you better hurry

Gottsa have me a good lasaga

im not even gay but quads op deliver now fgt

I cant wait for this gay incest faggot party. You remind me of two gay guys that found out they were brothers. Never laughed so hard.

nice dubs

I've got him looking too. Except this could take a while as it's probably in my attic and if it's up there this thread will 404 about a month before I find it.

damn son.

OP is a literal faggot guys

use your smartphone to livestream that shit man

see OP is a total letdown to everyone ever

It's called trips faggot

you're a disappointment to your father and now to Sup Forums

just an hero and take your brother with you

OP plox hurry iam bored and want the homogay incest

Just use your phone
Shit quality is better than nothing my dude

nice trips, then.

and we have a winner

No shit

Well fuck.

So he finds it. And then he comes down the stairs with it. So there's where things really suck for everyone involved. He literally trips over my cat. So he catches himself on the railing between the atic stairs and the stairs to the ground floor. Bad part? Instinct, he grabs it with both hands. And then it falls down the stairs.

So, he's on the phone with our friend trying to borrow his. My bro lives like 20 miles away and given the posts we have so far, this thread will 404 by then if our friend doesn't bring his.

But, let's take some suggestions for when it does happen. I'll make a new thread if this one 404's.

keep this fucking thread alive. STREAM SHIT NIGGER. Also why did we all not ask for a fucking timestamp?!?

I'm late to the party

Nice dubs, newfag