Hail Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOwy9daQzxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>military
>religion
>over the top patrioism

Why are the US stuck in the 1700s?

because we allow idiots to breed and we don't keep their stupidity off the television. We also pander heavily to the lowest denominator. We don't shame ignorance we let it flourish.

>stuck in the 1700s
Pretty sure homosexuals weren't allowed in the 1700's.

Didn't stop La Maupin

Stick to the subject

the way it should be

Get on my level, fgt.

I am a high ranking officer and can confirm.

Nah just stick to drones and nobody will bat an eye.

Emperor Shaddup the IV...

>our military will be 'great again'
>Sorry McCain, I prefer soldiers who don't get captured
>if you have PTSD, it's because you're weak and can't handle it
>I only went to military academy, but I have more training than actual soldiers
>because a 5x draft-dodger cares what happens to the military or vets
You gonna enlist, OP? That is, if you haven't already. If you have, what's it feel like serving a guy who was such a blue falcon that he literally begged the doctors to write a note for him so he didn't have to enlist?

What's your rank and service branch?

im too old to enlist.
Its a shame nutrition is not addressed in order to prevent stress, tbh

Classified

>too old
How old? jw

Because they don't enjoy taking i up the ass from Somali's, unlike Europe

>stupid racist homophobic xenophobic bigot

yes, obama is racist. Glad you understand that. Our republic will no longer be divided

We shall be led by this baby chief?

Oh look, it's the "anyone who disagrees with me is stupid" argument again

>TFW no branch of the military will let me re-enlist
feelsbadman

Have some whine to go with that rant.

youtube.com/watch?v=JOwy9daQzxE

BETTER THAN TRUMP

pretty sure they were still there.

Say that to this motherfucker, who saved Washington's ass at Valley forge

>Military Academy
>Training
Nigga, I was deployed and have a combat action ribbon. I was no where NEAR trained for that deployment.

You learn on the go. A draft dodger is wise, there is no reason to go over there unless you just want to shoot people that don't want USD.

>haven't won anything since the civil war
>OUR MILITARY WILL BE GREAT AGAIN.

About time if you ask me

>we don't keep their stupidity off the television
Nice to know the Hilary/Bernie crowd is open with the whole censorship thing. Seriously, how do these people even get support?

The US has been the #1 military superpower since WW2

We have the first and second largest airforce in the world

Any single branch of the US military could crush any other military in the world.

Lefty thinking: If it doesn't fit my view 'moderate' it.

Putin has some serious shit on him. Every move trump makes will be on Putin's orders

Our military is already the most over-inflated in the world. They intentionally waste excess money in order to keep their budget high.

the topic of this thread i started is the morale that has skyrocketed in the military now that Trump is in charge.

we have more carriers than the whole world combined.. i'm pretty sure our military is kinda.. over the top. Do we really need 19 US carriers?

Reminds me of a recent Milo tour where his camera man was assaulted by some fat fuck "protester" screaming about milo spreading "hate" and being a facist. The irony, jesus christ

Sissy fag, what's wrong?

The White House already smells like urine and slovic whore pussy. Impeach this trash!

Melania is a classic KGB-style operative. She has already passed America's nuclear codes to Putin

Wonder how much mileage libtards can get out of a story that has never been backed with a shred of proof while demanding proof for everything from everyone else.

We could have a more effective and efficient military at a significantly reduced cost, freeing up resources needed elsewhere. Or we could just throw more money at a bloated and wasteful system.

Any bets on which is more likely?

The military guys I've known all prefer democrats in the white house because "democrats drop bombs, republicans send infantry in"

That's partially true. They get a LOT of shit forced on them by Congress because of lobbyists, and equipment that create jobs in certain Congressional districts, whether they want it or not. Also the entire government has this accounting system that sort of forces them to spend 100% of their budget every year. Its not so much intentional money wasting as it is working with the constraints of the system they are a part of.

Really? Because anybody that's been in combat would prefer Republicans because they have the balls to look the warriors in the eyes at Walter Reid, Bethesda, San Diego and such.

Can't help but notice your thread is sorely lacking any evidence to back up that assertion.

Trump's "dick" shrinks to the size of a pussy whenever Putin's name is mentioned. He's obviously being blackmailed by the Vladster

Not in my experience

You sound kind of like an armchair warrior tbh. Maybe too many Tom Clancy books?

The Republicans are also responsible for fucking our retirements.

I've already earned my merit in Sangin.
I think I get to be an armchair warrior now, don't I?

Really? Because the TSP got fucked up under Obama, matter fact, it was literally canceled.

Trump is an owned pussy.

i was hoping for actual feedback from men in service here

>combat action ribbon
Is this what Americans mean when they say participation trophy? Asking for a friend.

Trumptards

Being the first black president in history tends to do that

Yeah they've got the balls to look disabled veterans tight in the eye at the same time they are deliberately underfunding the VA to make it as shitty as possible so they can justify privatizing it. Personally I don't give a shit if they look me in the eye, I'd rather they weren't stabbing us in the fucking back.

Judging by the mileage Trump got out of "Lock her up," I'd say there's a ways yet to go.

Mmmhmmm

Where's the pee vid?

well its a good thing trump is not a republican.
trump wil let the military do what it needs to do.
I dont understand why they are still building aircraft carriers now.
They are so obsolete.
Drone submarines that launch various airborne drones could be much more effective

Funny because I still have mine. I was referring to the Pension system, not TSP.

>Zero military experience
>democrat imersonating a republican

ok

The piss must flow.

Not true, but even if it were I'd rather Putin than Hillary...

Traitor

Me? How am I a traitor?

All trump has to do is support the military.
Instead of crippling it like all previous leaders.
By cripple i mean policies and politics. Not money....

Pretty sure she'd have been indicted if Bill didn't corner the AG and talk about 'grand kids and golf' right before the investigation poofed.

That's just choosing Russia over Iran.

Oh wait that's another 'right wing conspiracy' that has more evidence than most of the feces libs are flinging these days.

>I dont understand why they are still building aircraft carriers now.
jerbs, contracts, profit.
So much truth in one short post.
Veterans get badly treated, always have. Part of the problem is no matter what politics they leave with, they all return with some kind of social conscience. Stopping that from turning into communism has been a challenge and a concern since WWI. Better to let a few fester on the fringes and get documentaries made about em while good looking vets are made into public figures and spokesmodels.

Have no fear, the military will soon be dragging out any neighbors of yours that don't support him.

>crippled military
>still the most over budgeted and no one challenges it
>ITS NOT ABOUT MONEY THOUGH!1!11

ok

>Haven't won anything since the civil war
Forgetting the Spanish-American War, WWI, and WWII?

pure nonsense.

I'm curious as to why people think this, so many people have this stupid as fuck idea in their head for some reason.

What exactly has lead you to believe there will be black boots filling the streets dragging your loved ones away? Unless they have entered the country illegally and have been dealing drugs to the local schoolchildren I fail to see how this will happen.

In fact it is in my experience that people like you who do nothing but shitpost on the internet about m-muh fascism and assault trump supporters in the streets while burning down your own liberal cities seem to be the fascists.

I don't get the pics. Isn't it a good thing that the problems of young people are of minor nature than a war?

>All the Trump-cucks ITT

its not about the money. I already explained that.
Look at the generals obama fired

Like man made warming all we have to do is wait for it to happen. Wont matter a fuck what you or I have to say about it.

Obama is racist as fuck if your not black he could give 0 fucks about you, Hilary was sexist as fuck if you were not a woman or you didnt like her views she could care less in her eyes you were just an infedel and off with your head

there is no man made global warming.
Look at science.
Actual science.
We arent driving cars on other planets

Not that user but I think it's in human nature to require conflict. From what I can see whenever there is a hardship is produces some of the best people history has to offer, whereas when there is absolutely nothing to accomplish that's when people actively try to FIND something that is a problem (see: mansplaining, manspreading, Trump is a fascist, people will be taken in the dead of night if somebody disagrees with me on twitter, etc.)

What bearing have "sjws" ever had on the US military?

Hell, what significant bearing have they had in the political environment at all?

>Lefty thinking: If it doesn't fit my view 'moderate' it.
I think both sides are pretty whiney. We just mostly don't realize it if fits our own views.

This is a new time foe the USA and already the guy could care less about the truth and appoints people that just want to tear it all down.
Lock her up...right, what they do in third world countries.

The whites who think that Trump is going to help them economically are just as stupid as the blacks who thought Obama would help them.
The big con continues.

What?

You do realize that there is a prominent authoritarian feminist transvestite figure trying to run for congress at this very moment right?

SJW is just a general term for authoritarian assholes who try to infringe on other people's rights on the basis of their own self-perceived morality.

It is mostly the hypocrisy I am seeing and it isn't every person protesting Trump but the loudest message lately is fascism while these very same people look to squash any dissenting opinion.

It is open hypocrisy at a staggering level.

all the planets are heating up along with ours.....
Look at actual science.
The sun affecting earth.