IIT: We discuss Jelqing

IIT: We discuss Jelqing

personal stories appreciated, thinking of starting wanting to know if there's any truth to it.

What dat?

kinda like a slow masterb8 but it's suppose to make your dick bigger. I've ready a bunch of stories and it seems to work but I just wanted to know if anyone here has tried it

Dick massage that makes you dick bigger. Personally I dont think it works it.

even if you take the anecdotal evidence serious, at most your gains with jelqing seem to be >1" with a relatively high chance for injury if you dont do it right. Jelqing is almost never used alone, but in tandem with things like Bathmate, Stretchers, Supplements, etc. ymmv

Id be happy with greater than one inch of growth. and if I took it slow i feel I could lower the risk of injury

well im officially a moron,

its ok :) but honestly I just wanted to here from someone who's tried it to see what they think. Stories on the internet are hard to believe, but I'll always trust great Sup Forums

I've tried, but not for long enough, when I was taking 30mins a day just yanking my penis, I was disillusioned. Was also using bathmate, so thats another 15-30mins in the shower. In about 2 weeks, there were temporary gains of about .5", but also softer erection and general soreness.

Temporary, meaning you lost it, so you have to keep doing it if you want to keep the gains. Does it also increase thickness?

did it ever go back to normal?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

And all we have to do is login to a nigerian website and purchase it for only 89,99$!

I tried for about 9 months, every day. nothing happened

Yes it did go back to normal. Jelqing did nothing for girth, Bathmate definitely did, but it could be water retention

Interesting and thanks. I just dont get it though. Why would sites be devoted to this even though its not something you can sell.

And you say anything there plenty of sites that dont say "buy this other product in addition to make it REALLY work!".

Its the dream, most of those sites gain money one way or another (most promote other products) or some really believe it works, either as a placebo or that they've been at it for years and -maybe- can make it work

I used a stretching device, gained about 0.5 inches in a 4 months

what about width after using that?

Jelq no, stretching out what's left of your foreskin, yes. 90 seconds each side 4x daily will result in inches over years

do you still use it, Is it permanent, does it effect width, can you wear it during daily errands?

Only way to increase griths is to break the blood vessels by painful dry masturbation. It's temporary

>Jelqing
>not a single medical source advocating for it
>the internet is full of horror stories from swollen dicks to bladder damage to erectile dysfunction.
>The very material your dick is made out of makes it impossible to enlarge it with jelqing

The people who report growth are not growing because jelqing works, they are either lying or just misjudging what is actually just dangerous swelling.

Go read how dicks work and what they are made out of, you'll understand why jelqing is just a myth for the desperate

There are too many risks involved to even consider trying it

Protip: short of major surgery that comes with partial loss of function, there is no way to make your dick bigger.

Come on, niggas. If you could make your dick bigger just by pulling on it, why isn't every dude packing a 10 incher?

I don't like white people

If jelqing actually worked, you would see actual medical studies about it.
Since the only thing pro-jelqing people can do is bring anecdotal evidence, and there is an equal amount of anecdotal evidence that proves it's harmful, you can safely assume it's a placebo at best and a very dangerous practice at worst.

If there was a single piece of actual evidence proving jelqing works, you would see it plastered all over the internet with people screaming left and right about it like it's the next Bible.

The only way to make your dick permanently bigger is with surgery, get over it, jelqing is just snake oil

>Wow his dick is non functional