Why is Fox News not doing anything to resolve this situation...

Why is Fox News not doing anything to resolve this situation? Why are they merely reiterating what the White House said without confirming or denying it? The evidence that the White House is blatantly lying is overwhelming. Every photo shows the same white spaces in the instance, the timelapse never shows the crowd getting any bigger, it's an open and shut case. Trump's inauguration sucked, as did the parade turnout. Deal with it.

Is Fox really going to be cucked for the next 4 years? I mean for fuck's sake, they just got rid of George Will because he said mean things about Trump. What the fuck.

Trump supporters can afford cars and parking fees

George Will was a pinhead retard just like don jon drumpf lol

I thought that too, then I realized that there's literally not enough paid parking in DC to hold 1.5 million people. Not even a quarter of that.

no they cant coz most are white trash

no they can't, he was voted in by rednecks and poorfags

Why do you care? Stop giving a shit and life will be easier for you. Let's just see how Trump does. I don't have high hopes, but maybe he can do some good?

>implying that's worse than presidentee voted in by illegals, thugs and unemployed

"Let's just see how Trump does" was something you could say before he took office. Now he's taken office and he's being even more retarded than before.

So this implies that progressives outnumbered "bigots" yet those same progressives claim this country is nothing but white supremicists. Only one can be true.

So A.) I thought I saw like Forbes or someone reporting 900k for trump

B.)who fucking cares how many people stood in the rain to watch a guy talk

C.)I'm not fan of Barack but I was never deluded in thinking another white guy, a Republican, was going to draw more than the first African-American president in a liberal enclave

When does their white privilege kick in so they can stop being poor?

The number is irrelevant, it's that the White House has literally said Trump drew the largest crowd in history, which is demonstrably false.

Nobody said the country was "nothing but" white supremacists, you chucklehead. They said Trump's 27% are white supremacists. And the non-racists overwhelmingly live in cities like DC.

This. Trump supporters, please spare us your "arguments" and just tell us if you're the guy on the left or the guy on the right.

They are poor despite having all the white privileges... thats why they are a special kind of loser ...white trash that ends up on welfare or prison

Hint #1: if you're not sure, you're the guy on the left.

This story has been capturing my attention for day now, I think we're really close to proving Drumph (teehee I spelled it like that!) had a lackluster inauguration.

...but I'm still confused, what number does the attendance have to exceed to make him president??? Like, I'm pretty sure it was low but just how does it have to be before Hillary gets to replace him?

That is the end goal right? We're not just fighting tooth and nail for something petty...we're soldiers for progress right? It's not like he won fair and square and will serve as President for the next 4 years...right? Somebody help me out. #stillwithherforsomereason #democracyonlyworkswheniagree #bernieorbust #feministpower #sharialawiscooltoo

Hint #2: if you make less than $500k/year, you're the guy on the left.

you know dude is #winning when the only thing the crybaby snowflakes can argue about is how many people were there.

Doesn't matter how many were there. Dude's in charge now. git madder

A: We're goading Trump's fragile baby ego because he has demonstrated he is vulnerable to it.

If he's so in charge, why does he feel the need to make up transparent bullshit about attendance?

The count is important historically given the circumstances behind him winning, the number of people who voted for Hillary, how great he said he is, how loved he said he is, how much people think he'll change the country, etc.

But instead of a simple comparison, what we got was a demonstration of his tiny penis complex.

Then why don't think just acknowledge it? Why lie and look like stupid faggots?

They could have ignored it, you know.

you spelled Russians wrong.

The bigger question is why Trump went so hard on calling the press liars for this.

MUHHHHHHHHH

TOTALS

ARE

SO

HEWG

Its the Johnny Cochran maneuver. Take something basically meaningless, shove into everyone's faces as a distraction.

My guess is something in his first set of Executive Orders is *really, really* bad and this BS is just the smoke screen for it.

NB4 "trump supporters had to work hurrr"

That awkward moment when you are a low level wage slave, elected the man that will do everything to keep you that way and proud of it.

Awesome, I'm willing to suspend my moral reservations regarding bullying because obviously I only condemn bullying when I don't like the people doing the bullying. If I'm part of the group bullying then I am fully onboard!

...but, again, once we've confirmed that #notmypresident has a fragile ego and had a weak attendance showing...when does he get impeached? Surely our goal is bigger than just hurting his feelings right? He's still the president and I'm really worried for all of the POC and women and illegal immigrants and puppies and rainbows, etc. We've spent days spreading this news online...its for the good of the people right? I don't care about Trump's feelings I want to ensure our country gets back on track. Are we just going to complain for 4 years or are we going to actually accomplish anything?

No, mate. You're on Sup Forums. The entire point is to hurt his feelings, because he's a massive autist and turning massive autists into screaming manchildren is the entire point of life.

I'm the guy on the very right

Obamas inauguration and the lesbian march didn't have a couple of hundred maniacs trying to shut it down. No rioting security concerns.

Nobody shut it down, anarchists just showed up because muh establishment.

Ok

OP here, just a giant faggot

It's not butthurt, it's more of a "holy fuck he's dense" reaction, but you were just pretending to be retarded right?

>> Being this butthurt.

Kek