Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm going to fuck a trap pretty soon. Any idea what to expect? Tips? I've only ever fucked girls before, and never anal. Any good places to meet traps?

Also she's 18, should I even use a condom? She's probly a virgin.

ur gonna get mega aids.

I doubt an 18 year old sissy boy has aids.

Wear a rubber but that's sounds great have at it. Is pic related?

Up to you.

I've fucked 5 traps raw before and I'm still clean. The ones you gotta watch out for are trannies and those drag cross dresser. They're infested with diseases.

There's something special about cumming inside a trap and cuddling with her afterwards. Even if you feel disgusted after you shoot your load, just fight through it and make sure to cuddle because I guarantee that in an hour maybe less you'll be horny again.

pic is not related. I really don't think I'm gonna wear a rubber, as dumb as that is. She claims to be a virgin, and I believe her.

The peace of mind after is worth it but it's your dick whatever you wanna do

Hahaha I imagine. I think I've got a good idea how it will go, gonna get us a nice hotel room for the night. She's also the type that wants to be "dominated" and "trained" too, so I'm gonna stop fuckin my gf for like a week prior.

I'll bring one anyway, she might make me wear it lol

Break it off with your girl man. She doesn't deserve to catch a nasty disease because of you.

Not only that, but if she finds out who you're fucking around with, your life is over. She will tell your family and friends that you're a faggot tranny chaser.

Def post pics of this

>Any idea what to expect?
A dick. Because you're going to be fucking a man in the ass. Or getting fucked by a man in the ass, I guess. Either way, you are officially going to have had gay sex. I hope you're being honest with yourself about that. You're going to fuck a man. Using feminine pronouns doesn't change that. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, fuck whoever you want, but be honest with yourself about it otherwise at some point afterwards it's going to hit you that you're a faggot now and you can't take back what you did and you'll have a fucking mental breakdown.

as someone who has spent some nights with a cute young femboi, the experience to hold them in your arms after cumming inside is a rollercoaster of feels. for me the thoughts go (right as i'm a

I don't CARE whether I'm gay or not. I want to fuck a cd, and I also like fucking girls. That's who I am, idc what it's called.

So jealous. Want to fuck a hot trap so bad.

Pics of the sex? If she gives permission.

Bisexual.
That's called bisexual.
You like to fuck men and women.
God this shit is simple as fuck, you faggots just don't want to be honest with yourselves about your gayness.

Browse craigslist and post an ad in m4t. Browsing t4m is disheartening; a bunch of 50 year old men in drag. Let them come to you, and demand pics.

If you don't care about people finding out, then good for you but don't cheat.

She at least deserves to know you're going to be fucking somebody else if you don't want to break up.

I don't find men who aren't very feminine attractive, but if it makes you happy sure, I'm gay. Not sure why you're so worked up about it.

She does know, she's ok with it

trap != tranny

but otherwise yeah, I'd be wary of diseases and getting news of it spread everywhere

It annoys the shit out of me when the way so many trapfags act, like there's this ridiculous cognitive dissonance that the fight so hard to uphold. The need to believe that traps are girls because they're scared of their own sexuality, and it just irritates the shit out of me. Grow the fuck up and just be honest with yourself about who you are.

Clearly you're not one of those people, though, so yeah

Use condom, be a nice guy, masturbate the trap while doing her.
Now you show us pics of her, or gtfo

I know what you mean, they WANT to just be straight men, but of course we're not.

I'm sorry I don't have them, she snapped me them. Pretty cute though, short, nice ass, feminine face. And yeah I'll totes jerk her off.

A rollercoaster indeed. The first time I did it I actually left the moment I nutted because of the shame. But there I was masturbating in the shower when I got home, wishing I had stayed.

So the 2nd time I forced myself to stay after I nutted. Then as I'm spooning with her while making out and nibbling on her ear, the thought of fucking someone born the same sex as i and making them my bitch along with the smell of ass and ball sweat with whorish perfume combined give me a throbbing boner and I go for another round of pumping.

Ik son, that's why I said be wary of trannies and cd's in drags. They're the nastiest ones and not in a good way.

Can't fucking wait

I'd say no. unprotected anal is cash money

Is a trap not just another word for a tranny? What are you saying?

pro tip: fuck her exactly the way you would a normal girl. just hit it the way you'd fuck a pussy.

pics of the trap?

To whoever has fucked a trap: where do you live? In the States? It's fucking impossible finding a cute crossdresser where I live.

I was planning to lube the fuck up, but I'm worried I'll overdo it. Any advice on that front?

Well shit son not everyone is born in the north where everyone is accepting of this.

People who pretend to be straight while fucking traps do it for a reason. If they were to accept their sexuality they'd get disowned by everyone they knew so they keep lying to themselves pretending to be straight.

Sorry she snapchatted me them :( she's pretty cute though, very young looking. I think she might be lieing about her age (18)

I just recently became bi, after thinking I was probably straight for quite some time. I'm 19, and have fucked one girl. I'm about 80% straight, and like cute twinks, and traps. I usually like girls, unless I'm in a weird mood or I'm high. I live in the Minneapolis area and just want to fuck a trap or a sissy, not sure where to even start lol. Any ideas?

>Any idea what to expect?

AIDS, among other STDs. And a shit dick. Perverted gays carry the most diseases.

FYI: condoms don't fully protect against all STDs.

Enjoy your herpes, homo.

Sage.

No. Trannies have implants and plastic surgery. Drag CD's aren't passable and look like men in women's clothing. Traps are passable but don't have any implants/surgery besides hormones.

I'm in Canada and I KNOW some of my friends would treat me different if they knew. I think they'd still be my friend, but they'd tease me lol.

You opened the thread, sure you're not a homo yourself?

Hit Craigslist. It's the only spot where I've found any. If you sift through the middle aged men in drag, you mind just find a diamond in the rough. I have to travel a few hours too, unfortunately.

are you stupid? wear a rubber

>implying critique and observation means utter interest

>gay triggered

trap here.

tell her she smells really good

Look dog we're both posting in a thread about fucking crossdressers. At least I'm honest with myself about it.

>her she

>implying critique and observation means utter interest

>dog

The 90s is over, old fart.

I plan to! I also hope she DOES smell really good lol. I feel like a girly scent is among the most feminine, sexy features a person can have.

See that's not so bad. In the South you would get persecuted and loved ones would disown you.

Being gay in the South is worse than being Black/Mexican/Muslim. Even a jihadi terrorist would get more respect here than a gay guy.

>she

Say that when you see those broad shoulders, man feet, Adam's apple, large man head, and masculine face.

I've gone 2.5 hours for pussy. Think I'd be willing to do the same for a cute trap. Thanks mate.

Who gives a fuck if your friends know? I'm talking about being honest with yourself. We all have shit about ourselves that we keep hidden or secret from other people, but not being honest with yourself is just mentally unhealthy.

Yeah I feel for you Americans. People are such shit sometimes.

I mean if your friends disapprove, you have to choose between openly fucking traps, or maintaining your friendships.

>l-l-look mom! I'm trolling in a trap thread
upvoted

>l-l-look mom! I'm trolling in a trap thread

Original.

Throw some makeup and a wig on him and he's good to go.

On the right, idc if he has a BEARD I'd still fuck that.

Of course but when you're constantly being told that anything gay is wrong and disgusting, why would you even want to be honest with yourself?

It's like being brainwashed and you just can't accept the fact that you're attracted to some men.

>Throw some makeup and a wig on him and he's good to go.

For a person with low standards and delusions, like you, yeah, that will work.

delusions? boners don't lie

>openly fucking traps
Again, who gives a shit? Why do you want to be open about it? Just do it. Do what makes you happy, and if you feel people would disapprove then keep it a secret. That's it. I don't see an issue. I jerk off to girls shitting, you think I talk to my friends about that? Fuck no. And I don't want to, why would I care

And right wingers act like we're the pronoun nazis

But you were the one telling us to accept who we are and not call ourselves straight. Which is it?

.........are you fucking retarded?

God the thought of being potentially desired by a cute trap (and females in general I guess) is really making me wish I wasn't such a fat fuck.

I should probably start accepting that I am the master of my own body and should start working out and taking care of myself if I ever want to hit something like that