So I just ordered this butt plug from Amazon. I've never done butt stuff before. How good is it going to feel...

So I just ordered this butt plug from Amazon. I've never done butt stuff before. How good is it going to feel, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

You should have bought a milk chocolate butt plug.
Melts in your ass, AND your mouth.

Try a hot fudge enema, it's smmmoooooth!

learn out to give yourself an enema first, otherwise it's going to be unpleasant

meh I don't have to anything to prove to anyone

If putting silicon up my butt for pleasure makes me a little gay, so be it. It's not like I'm going to start fucking guys or anything.

Why is that?

you're gonna be pulling shit out and pushing it in with a buttplug, unless you have a shit fetish

That looks like the Tantus Ryder? Hopefully you get one of the newer ones... they've changed bases twice since that picture. The original was really uncomfortable, but the new models are amazing

I'm just going to take a nice shit and clean up a bit before putting it in. I fully expect a little shit to get on it, but that's where toy cleaner and hand soap come in.

It's not like anyone's going to see me put it in or take it out, or know I'm wearing it.

Personally there alright, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. I've found more pleasure from sounding.

I used to make the older kind. Former Tantus employee. Truly fucked-up company -- the owner is a dysfunctional narcissist and her boyfriends are sociopaths. Oh, the stories…

Yeah, it's a Ryder. That's the image that the seller used. I noticed that the reviews said it changed a little. I guess this is what it will really look like?

(Side note: I would have gotten red instead of purple, but they wanted $20 more for it, and it's just going up my butt anyway.)

That's actually somewhat reassuring. If the owner of a sex toy company were normal, that's when I'd be worried.

i actually have this exact one, it's a good medium-sized plug
personally i prefer to use an enema beforehand, just makes it easier for me, some people are fine with a shower and a high-fiber diet, your call
make sure to lube up liberally, best if you can get some in your ass before inserting this plug, that way it has lube to work with once it's in, otherwise it all gets used up just trying to get it into your anus
when inserting it, just go slow and don't force it, gently apply pressure and you almost wanna push your ass as if you're trying to squeeze something out, that makes it easier for the plug to go in

Thanks, man. I appreciate it! That lube tip might just save me. I probably would have just put a lot on the toy and none up my ass.

By the way, have you tried going out in public with it in?

That might be something I'd like to try if I can get comfortable enough with it.

>hand soap
kid... no.

I liked it when my wife stuck a finger or a small toy up my ass. I would cum buckets when she'd do that while sucking my dick. Too bad it's been a couple years since she's done it. I still wouldn't fuck a man.

No shame in your game, homie. It don't make you gay, just aware that there are other pleasure centers on your body.

That looks SO MUCH MORE COMFY than the old-world shit-tier one I have.

Also the base of mine has a tendency to start slipping inside me, so I can't wear it too long after I've gotten fucked

Obviously not on the toy. That's what the toy cleaner is for. I thought that was clear? It's for my hands... it's hand soap.

ditto

Enema's are not really needed if you have a bood diet and normally have solid poops that don't leave too much behind.

I do anal and butt plug stuff with my girl friend somewhat often, she never does enemas, and so far besides the cum looking a bit gross on it's way out, we have not had a problem

Thanks, man. I feel you.

Damn, I was hoping that the bases on these would be pretty foolproof in regards to "slipping in." I'm pretty adventurous, but I don't want to end up in the ER with a butt plug up my ass.

Uh, no. These folks got run out of one state after another for their treatment of other people. Last I heard they're in Nevada subbing out their production.

I mean, unless it's toxic, why do I care?

Yes! That's the newest one. Hopefully that's the one you get.

It hits all of the right spots for me. I love wearing mine all day. It's perfectly shaped so it's comfy but has enough weight that you never forget it's there.

They make good toys tho imo. That's all that matters in the end.

OP's photo is the style I made, this one is new to me. The colors change from one year to the next based on what they perceive to be popular. I thought they dropped red years ago, it wasn't all that popular when I was working there.

Op get something to squirt lube in your asshole after you clean the shit out. Lube your finger work your butt for a moment then show time. Push like your taking a big shit and don't stop till it's all the way in. Enjoy anal

Toxic to society. Not important to everyone but still.

>It hits all of the right spots for me. I love wearing mine all day. It's perfectly shaped so it's comfy but has enough weight that you never forget it's there.
If it's like I'm imagining, that sounds absolutely great. I've experimented with fingers, so I have a small inkling of an idea of how it could feel nice.

I'm hoping that with practice, I can wear it to work and last until at least my lunch break (~four-and-a-half hours, including the morning commute). Maybe work won't be so boring, then.

I've done just that once or twice. I know I said I haven't done butt stuff in the OP, but I guess I have. I didn't mean to lie, I just kinda almost don't even consider it to be much of anything. It's just fingers.