Anyone have a link for that swedish chick that got raped by the muslims? I know it's out there somewhere

Anyone have a link for that swedish chick that got raped by the muslims? I know it's out there somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wanna see it too

would like to know to it's my fetish

peeked

quints get link

reeling

roll

BOYYY

rolld

whoaah is that jimmy neutron

4444 inc

This satisfies me for some reason.

ill wait for link

which one?

rollerino

roll!!!!!!!!!!

it's on liveleak

4444 please

Rollin'

Roll

>quints
>4444
kys

Well shit no rape.

roll

going to have to be way more specific

The one that was on Facebook live earlier independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-uppsala-gang-rape-live-streamed-facebook-social-media-three-arrested-a7540176.html

Rollin

rollllllllllll

Rolllll

jesus

55555 INC

rolling

rollin

link please user

come on man it ain't quints but that's fucking aesthetic. You gotta give it

kek

Roll

well

idgaf

i have been touched by gods

dont fail me now

roll

I really hope this picture is fake or that guy knows his hair looks like the fucking dwarf from the hobbit movies and has it that way as a joke

I fucking hate that guy. I always see him on Sup Forums I really don't know if it's a Facebook save gone meme or a pretentious Jimmy Neutron looking motherfucker. 1st one is justified, 2nd one is plain sad.

rolling

>I really hope this picture is fake
How the fuck would that work?
That guy lives his human life consciously choosing to appear that way. This is real life, and that's a member of society that was probably touched by his dad at a young age.

dude why you look like a mixture of:
>wolverine
>leftist cucklord
>abu al bakr

Roll

Just post it

who is this?

a link to what, wise guy

Prove that you have it

it's president trump i think

Roll