Does anyone have the vid to this? I've searched Alot of places but nothing so far

Does anyone have the vid to this? I've searched Alot of places but nothing so far

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/guy-slice-wrist-blood-all-over-place/
handbeezy.com/h3FrCILEs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No but I've seen it and I'll bump for any info on what happened to this kid.

What the hell is this?

justin-user on ED

Yeah wtf is this

wow you must have searched a lot ! it's the first thing that comes up if you type " wrist " on BestGore

was there for original thread
someone has a webm

Why do he do that?

Basically a Sup Forumsro an hero'd and made a video on it and shit. it was on youtube but got taken down numerous times, it was on liveleak and got taken down as well so I have no idea if there's even a trace of that video anywhere unless someone has saved it onto their computer and is willing to upload it somewhere.

I stand corrected

OP here. The only back story on this that I've heard of is he bleed himself to death in his parents house and put up everything he was doing to himself on liveleak

Everyone that saw this thought it was all fake. Justin Posted a video and pics and then stopped posting for awhile and a few hours later a news article comes up and the whole thing was actually true

Making fun of him and tell him to do it. Etc, etc

bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/guy-slice-wrist-blood-all-over-place/

it's here faggots

post a damn webm

No one can confirm if he died or not as far as I know.

It was very true. You can't fake a video like that.

Screencaps of thread?

the video has sound and shit and it's pretty funny. Justin doesn't give a fuck. He just wants to die.

it was an art project i go to school with him. his name isnt justin its really andrew

fuck when did i become such a faggot

shit like this never used to bother me

Anyone for a screencap of Acid Bro? Did he actually die?

handbeezy.com/h3FrCILEs/

BUMP

i wonder why he did it. Hope he is somewhere happy right now.