This fucking 26 year old pedo tried to fuck my 16 year old sister

This fucking 26 year old pedo tried to fuck my 16 year old sister.
Blow his Fucking phone up Sup Forumsros

(803) 445-5253

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8xmJu6i8mcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Nypa faggot

So you're jealous because he's alpha as fuck? What a sad, inferior, insecure, lonely young man you are.

with better luck next time texts? Do your own dirt. If someone tried to fuck my underage sister I wouldn't run to the internet so someone else can "blow his phone up" I'd go confront him face to face like a man and stomp his face into the curb.

Stop being a little bitch and go beat his ass like a real man

16 is the age of consent. get over it.

Suck his dick

Look at this fuck boy thinking we are his personal army. Grow a pair and do it yourself. Asking Sup Forums for help shit we want pictures bitch

What is the legal age of consent in your area?

If it's 18 report him to the authorities

If it's 16 then kill yourself for being a pussy faggot who can't confront him yourself.

nah

hope she gets herpes though

if asking Sup Forums for help for this the best you can do? oh yeah.. he's gonna fuck your sister.. and she'll want him too

Good for him

youtu.be/8xmJu6i8mcI

Faggot op strikes again.

I'd let him fuck me. Look at that alpha face, calm. I'm normally only into black guys but damn I'd let beat my pussy up

Let's see your sister. If she's ugly I'll text him to get better taste in women. If she's hot I'll text him to stay away from her because I have already claimed her as my own. Best offer you're going to get.

>16
>pedo

So that you go to jail too? What a satisfying revenge that would be.. stop fantasising yourself.

whoa! driving drunk? Now I'm pissed. Texting him now.

Yeah. Do your time, nigga. A few years in jail ain't nothing.

Where I live stomping a pedo's face into the ground gets you a medal, not jail time. Stop being a faggot.

I know how it feel to be locked behind steel.

you think you're the only motherfucker who's done time? I don't give a shit about that. Even though OP is a lying fag if it was a real scenario you're not going to stick up for your blood? You're a bitch and I'm guessing you were one before they turned you out in prison.

>pedo
>legal in a ton of places

Sure, whatever.

The real story is some guy is banging your girlfriend and you are too much of a pussy to do anything about it and you want us to help. Honestly dude just kill yourself.

26...16... naw he's good. Maybe if she was 6.

catch up dipshit, we're not talking about lying OP anymore. It's a hypothetical. If it were legal then obviously that's a situation where I keep my opinion out of my sister's business. Only makes them want to fuck retards more.

16 is legal in most states, bro.

>south carolina
>pedo redneck
>pussy redneck wont confront pedo redneck

I remember about a decade ago when Sup Forums was everyone's personal army before all the newfags came, ruined Sup Forums, and made all the good hackers leave. Now all newfags love to say "nypa", because they wouldn't know what to do anyway. At least not like how old Sup Forums dealt with things.

Those aare rap lyrics

fuck you
You're why Sup Forums is dead but

shitpost so nypa

>memorized rap lyrics
>must be a nigger

I'm actually thinking he's a retarded spic in California. I can't really explain it but it's a feeling I get.

No just love black cock and listening to rap while getting ass fucked