Have any of you faggits ever been through heroin withdrawal?

Have any of you faggits ever been through heroin withdrawal?

A week and a half in. Sickness gone, agitation commencing.

No but I heard drinking Jack Daniel's helps

no but I saw another user complaining about it weeks back

What made you decide to get clean?

Not true. Drinking does not help and hangovers only make it worse.

No, but I've done benzo withdrawal which was hell also.

No money and finally decided I was sick of selling all of my possessions to get well. Once you get to a certain point, you're no longer getting high, you just use to be functional. I was tired of sleeping in crack houses so officially moved back home. Would have been worse to go through everything without a computer or TV.

no, because i'm not retarded enough to inject literal dirt and scum into my arm like a desperate fucking degenerate

learn to live like a fucking civilized human being and take Oxycodone. it's works better anyhow

this guy every time

I heard watching Courage the Cowardly Dog helps

just trying to "INJECT" some common sense and human intelligence into an otherwise retarded "boo hoo i'm a fucking idiot feel sorry for me" conversation

seriously, if you think it was a good idea to inject dirt into your arm with an AIDs infested needle to get high, you do not deserve pity

You realize not all heroin users are IV users and that not all IV users use dirty needles? Keep paying 3x as much for your shit pills, I'll keep my dope.

Literally hundreds of times

first, good pun.
secondly he already did it so you can't say don't get high. just help him through his problems so he can recover and get on with his life.

Get fucked faggot.

>implying 90% of heroin users don't start taking pills

You'll be on that needle soon enough user, just give it time.

Sometimes benzo withdrawals are worse...

Yes, and the best remedy is loperamide (anti dihareah medication) they come in 2 mg tablets at any pharmacy. It sounds crazy but swallow 40 of em. Not only will they get rid of the withdrawals, you will actually feel good. Taper down off them in a week. Take 5-10 less each day. You will shit normal, just drink plenty of water. I swear by that method.

thanks, nice to get a little recognition around here

no, i won't, because again, i'm not retarded

>thinks he is stronger than drug addiction

Hey, every drug addict

>nice to get a little recognition around here
no problem man.

I've withdrawn from booze a few times. The worst one was after a year long binge after which i was laid up in bed for two weeks shaking, hallucinating and jaundiced. Hot water and honey helps with the blood sugar (i know food didn't stay down). Also, valerian root is a natural CNS depressant available otc. It gets better! 17 months sober on the 20th!

>"everyone else is just as weak a faggot as me"
>every drug addict"

I'm not a drug addict, stupid, you are.

>Denies addiction
>Blames others

Confirmed for drug addict

Congrats m8. Keep it up!

Okay, so we've reached the shitposting stage. I'm out.

Best thing to do for heroin withdrawal is to take more heroin

Thanks! :)

>this

im on 140mg of lope right now and sitting here perfectly fine bullshitting on Sup Forums, instead of puking and shitting myself. it's dirt cheap too.. $12 for 400 pills on amazon. $20 for 800. a large habit needs 50-70 pills/day.

i've also withdrawn cold turkey from a 2400mg/day IV oxy habit. and i can say they even most people who have been through withdrawal really have no idea just how bad it can get. when your habit is of that magnitude, you spend 20 minutes flailing wildly and screaming in pain, then 20 minutes puking bile and shitting clear jelly, repeat continuously for days until someone finally notices and has you sent to the ER.