I've been stuck inside for a while and I've quit smoking ciggerates and haven't smoked weed in 2 days...

I've been stuck inside for a while and I've quit smoking ciggerates and haven't smoked weed in 2 days. I feel totally lost, numb and disconnected . I am really scared. Feel like at any moment I might lose a grip on reality. Can barely sleep , but it's almost like my brain is in a stun. I think ive had mental fog for many years. Anyone else gone through this, do I have depersonalization , derealization ? And how do I cope . I just want to go back feeling like I did when I was a kid. Help me /bros

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/let-american-farmers-grow-hemp-once-again-create-jobs-and-rebuild-rural-economy
traineddog.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get on a normal sleep schedule
Eat healthy, cut out junk foods
Exercise

I guarantee if you do that for a week you will feel like a totally different person.

I've gotten that from smoking pot before. It'll take awhile for it to fully leave your system. plus depends on how long and how much you've smoked to begin with.

Look into getting some kava. get some instant mix stuff and not the extracts. It has a reverse tolerance, but it the only thing that helped with the depersonalization caused by weed.

Yeah I usually go to sleep 5-6 AM and wake up at 3 pm. How can I break this?

Force yourself to stay up a whole day and spend as much time in the day light as you can. Then crash at a respectable time when you're burned out

Submit. Let the craziness take over

Ive smoked pot for many years on and off, do you guys think itd be bad to take half a Xanax tonight to help sleep? Ive never tried it before.

you could but benzo's can wreck you if you let them. Take some benadryl if you can never sleep. 50 mg you'll be out. and if that still doesn't work 100 mg and you'll be for sure out for 12 hours.

>do this
>go to bed at 11
>still can't sleep
>fall asleep at 5AM anyways
>sleep till 8PM to make up for the lost sleep

Its easier and more effective to just stay awake 2 hours later every day and slowly roll over your sleep schedule. Assuming of course you don't have a job or school or social life but this is Sup Forums.

this meme is getting old

If you have a smartphone just set a repeating alarm that goes off every day at a healthy bed time, like 11 PM. Go to bed when the alarm goes off.

How is it a meme? Taking care of your body works. Have you ever tried it?

What if you can't just lay down and go to sleep? Laying awake in bed for 8 hours is not the same as sleeping despite how much I wish it was.

My mind hasn't been tired for what seems like 5 years, it doesn't matter how " tired " I'm suppose to be my mind Is always like in this constant state of what seems like a flashbang

yes
still felt like shit after over a year
i guess not everybody can become a chad, some are just born to be basement neets

I haven't smoked weed in a week and I'm doing just fine and I was a daily smoker for a year or two. I'm still smoking cigarettes but am weening off of it too. I'm sick and tired of letting drugs control my life and letting it deter my potential mentally and physically. Smoking weed everyday really does kill your memory retention. I want to go back to when I was sharp as a knife but I am finding it hard to achieve that. Also am considering suicide by hanging.

Don't do it faggot. Once you replace the drug, you are literally addicted. Don't cheat yourself. You know opiod addiction is hell. you're not dumb!(You'll end up doing that bar)

Nope. You're just spoiled and choose to be the way you are because muh luxuries of being neet without worries

I think I know how you feel op, I go a few days without sleep then I sleep for 2-3 hours and repeat the process. Everything feels so surreal and I do occasionally get "hallucination" and its really fucked me up tbh. Anyways, get well soon op.

I am going to try not to, but I feel crazy... and I never thought this is what anxiety is like? But at the same time I feel alien and numb its really hard to explain, but I feel like there is nothing . I'm just sitting here watching the tv and its making me feel crazier.. Will I get better?

maybe you are right
i tried working
was fucking horrible
got back in my basement

No. You're allowing yourself to believe it is true. Just stop thinking about it and you will instantly feel better. I trashed all my paraphernalia and got rid of all my rolling paper just to quit weed. I knew if my piece was there, I would buy weed to smoke. Sad thing is my depression is coming back and am getting suicidal as fuck but love the mental clarity....

I hear you, I have tons of weed etc but I'm not smoking, id honestly be okay if I was just depressed but I feel like I'm going insane and nothing is real does that make sense? I'm scared because of that. I just wanna feel like a normal human , I'm not even really thinking that hard but its like this feeling ....

Fool I am right. Don't question it. You must be the motherfucken change you wish to see in this world. On a second note, please fucken sign this petition if I helped motivate you to change.
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/let-american-farmers-grow-hemp-once-again-create-jobs-and-rebuild-rural-economy

you may have trigged a dissociative episode it should go away with time

Dude I can agree with you(which I am experienced with what you're going through) or I can help deter you. Up to you. You don't ever want to accept that it's happening. Just focus that energy elsewhere and you will feel sane. Insane and sane is merely a definition.

dont freak out disociation is normal for a while after cessation of cronic marijuana use panicing while just make it worse

traineddog.club