Agree with this 100%

Agree x1000

Nah I think you meant Weekend Wars

came here to say this

The Handshake
see we like stuff?@?

you mean Time to Pretend?

SAD BUT TRUUUUE

I love this album, it's good pop music and it doesn't ruin itself by taking itself as seriously as most mainstream pop.

People who hate on Weird Al usually get called out for being edgy faggots.

Nice

Comedy music trash

I haven't seen any hate for it on here. Is there hatred for it?

The awful album art has always put me off listening to this.

That Pancreas song helped me get an A on a science project.

it's just kind of funny..? who includes this in serious discussions of music? it's great for a chuckle that's it.

yes

Sup Forums hates this?

nice try

NO ONE MEANT THE POPULAR SONG

>Not The Youth

We love this album

I've actually been listening to this a lot lately it's bretty gud

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy 1.5

Both are trash, Sup Forums just like MBDTF because they heard it first.

Sup Forums absolutely doesn't hate this lmao

Why do I still come here?

I almost never see hate for this album
i'd say the majority of people on here would give it a 6/10

this

I don't know if it's general consensus but I got shit for loving this. It's not like it matters though, everyone's entitled to like or dislike it.

this right here

>that album
>those digits

everyone loves this though

The good Cap'n never got the recognition he deserved...I can understand why people don't like some of the songs on this album (Pena and Hair Pie come to mind), but Moonlight on Vermont? Pachuco Cadaver? Those are some smooth tunes.

>waaaahhhh why doesn't moo love these p3kcore albums more: the thread

correct

No one likes that album. That's the point of no return for Yes.

Memes aside, this is really good. I hate the Sup Forumsacks hating on her just because she's Asian.

They're also sexist as fuck. If she's unattractive then she's worthy of derision yet they will go ahead and discredit attractive female musicians as only getting ahead because of their looks.

why are listening to/engaging w/ pol?

Can you rephrase your question? I didn't understand it.

>albums that some people on Sup Forums have a less than ideal opinion about

Can you stop using this thread as a way to shoehorn in an opinion you think is semi-profound and post something that's actually somewhat interesting?

All of those are valid though. Most of those albums were/are Sup Forumscore. Now they're hated. Is it strange to wonder why Sup Forums is so fickle.

you hipster scum

They're only "hated" if hating something means having an opinion slightly less favorable than everyone else.

>Is it strange to wonder why Sup Forums is so fickle.
Because they want to look profound. Also because they're stupid and they have a pedestrian's appreciation of art,

hell yeah boys

>they

Well I see nobody talking about it

my man.

personal fave is Three Cheers

The hate for Tame Impala and St. Vincent has moved past the point of meming. It seems very genuine. People label Vampire Weekend as "nu-male-core". Are petty and childish opinions like that valid to you? It's no longer just people having differing opinions.

Also, you posting Eminem doesn't make your post more important than anybody else's.

This is insane sounding, you have a link to it?

>The hate for Tame Impala and St. Vincent has moved past the point of meming.
Maybe those two.

>People label Vampire Weekend as "nu-male-core".
I would be one of those people.

>Also, you posting Eminem doesn't make your post more important than anybody else's.
It's relevant if Sup Forums actually hates it.

Checked

Also there's a mega link in the archive

ICP? Yeah they have some alright music actually

I can't stand to listen to it just because it sounds... trashy but I could get on board with it in an alternate universe

>It's relevant if Sup Forums actually hates it.
I guess your right on that one.

I just downloaded "Modern Vampires of the City" and tbqh it's not my cup of tea. It's good but it's just too boring and inoffensive to me. It seems too minimal. That being said I can't get myself to actually call anything "nu-male-core" with a straight face. We're browsing Sup Forums at night. We're all nu-males.

The word "nu-male" has been used and abused as a vacuous insult towards anyone with a beard that enjoys indie music but it was created for a nobel purpose

It describes someone that gives credit to contemporary things for the sake of being contemporary but can never justify why it's supposed to be better than flashy or accessible things, usually using art as a way of projecting their insecurities and not really caring about artistic merit.

It basically embodies all the worst that Gen Z has to offer and the term was basically spawned to exhume this insufferable attitude. Basically just an update of the word hipster.

>We're all nu-males.
I beg to differ. A highly disproportionate amount of people on Sup Forums just embody whatever they think will gain image, and right now they seem to think that means embodying a Great Value brand Anthony Fantano.

In my case I can't describe to you just how not nu-male I am. As young as I can remember I've been explicitly going out of my way to piss people off because I recognized it doesn't make you a bad person to not have someone's opinion and if it actually is supposed to be morally repugnant then they should have some kind of convincing argument.

The thing about people ragging on you for what you like is it's an inevitable litmus test for what your actual opinions are. If you actually like "nu-male music" then some boilerplate internet meme isn't going to change your opinion and if it actually is then you never cared about it anyway.

Sup Forums's hate of Recovery is pretty justified considering literally everywhere else (other then facebook groups with average iq's spiking at 23) also do

now, pic related is hated but actually good

Go read the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on nu-males to understand the true connotation of the epithet. It's grown into a way of identifying undesirables. It's very much eugenic.

only Sup Forums fags dislike this album

Yeah it might be used as a vacuous insult towards anyone that isn't traditionally masculine but it doesn't need to be

It has its place. I'll stop throwing peanuts at people when they stop trying to bully people into having their opinion with sarcastic quips they heard on John Oliver

I agree with you to an extent. But Sup Forums and its increasing influence on this board has led to a lot of newer users just thinking that casual sexism, racism, and pettiness are just a part of the board culture. It's not. I don't think it has a place any more with all the people thinking it's an actual adjective.

are you going to keep shilling this for the rest of the year? its not that great. not even the best from Sup Forums bandcamp threads sorry. im sure your shilling has gotten you the amount of buzz you wanted though

The new perfume genius single is so damn good

It's this guy here. I just wanted to add that many of the people who use "nu-male" as a adjective usually blow up rap threads and threads for music made by female musicians. It's obvious they don't like those musicians so they bully the people who do by flaming the thread.

I understand there are meme rap shills and waifu shills, but not that's not always the case with those threads. It's created a very "black and white" culture. Hell, I'm surprised we haven't started cussing each other out by now.

Correction:
*it's this guy here Sorry about that.

So this is what autism looks like.

People dislike this album? Its probably the best by them and not for stairway to heaven.

Worst album

reddit the album

>post something that's actually interesting

>posts recovery

ok

>The hate for Tame Impala and St. Vincent has moved past the point of meming. It seems very genuine.
Same for Grimes. These lame haters do everything they can to express their hatred.

fuck you all i have shit taste

literally 50 percent of this board like this album.

This. I thought i was the only one.

The only song i like more than of moons, birds and monster is Serbian breaks.

All wrong.

As a collective Sup Forums likes all of these albums.

was gonna post this

Grimesfags pls stop posing

The beats themselves are good but the lyrics are either killer Mike talking about killing cops or El p talking about his peepee

seriously shit album though, along with everything by Tame Impala

God tier in it's time