A joke or a legend?

A joke or a legend?

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Beatles albums have the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in their music) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people into becoming hippies in order to fill the marijuana shops with costumers in the US. How's that for an unpopular opinion?

>actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in their music

what is helter skelter

considered a legend by everyone that DOESN'T browse Sup Forums

Sup Forums will say joke for the sake of being contrarian.
Everyone else will say he is a legend.

I know for a fact that if you were a conservatory graduate you wouldn't say such bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

truth. this board is delusional

does this sound like a joke to you?

TEMPORARY

SECRETARY

Great song, way ahead of its time, bravo Sir McCartney.

Embarrassing

I feel like London Town, Back to the Egg, and McCartney II are sort of like McCartney's equivalent to Bowie's Berlin trilogy.

>all these people don't recognize some obscure pasta about rap music, reworked to incorporate the Beatles
and you call yourselves "connoisseurs"

I actually never saw it like that, what made you come to this conclusion? I never thought too much off it.

wow! what a contrarian, i better take into consideration this dude's opinions!

Electronic experimentation with pop music, during a rather turbulent time in his life (McCartney's drug bust in Japan, and John's death)

He's a legendary joke.

Well with drug bust i kinda see it like you, it's like Bowie cocaine addiction, but I see kinda like Tug of War the album he used like therapy for Johns murder.
In the electronic experimentation department I give it to you too, thanks for pointing that out, I never saw it like this before.

I should've mentioned too the break up of Wings and falling out with longtime songwriting partner, Denny Laine.

>not recognizing this 2015 pasta
This

THE

Thanks bro

Ahem. I went to Juilliard, and graduated with a degree in jazz drumming and classical composing, so I think I know what I'm talking about here. The Beatles music is like the work of an autistic 3 year old. Even their "Masterpieces" like A Day in the Life and Strawberry Fields Forever are amateur in comparison to artists like The Monkees, and Vanilla Fudge, who were far more experimental and innovative. They were talentless hacks. Just because they've sold the most records, and remained popular for the longest time, and invented half the modern recording techniques we use today, and changed popular music forever, and started the british invasion, and influenced every songwriter since them, and been inducted into the library of congress and knighted and had their music sent into space, doesn't mean they're music is "good". For instance, everybody likes Justin Bieber, and he sucks! So there you have it. Take it from a true professional, the Beatles suck ass.

FACT

THAT

THAT

TRAIN HORNS

a dead man

KETCHUP
SOUP AND PUREE

I'm an imageboard conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing imageboards for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Your post has the textual complexity of an online advertisement (actually less; online advertisements often are tuned to MLA standards, which seem to be absent in your post) and the lexical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this post intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young people into writing shitposts, in order to fill the for-profit ban centers on Sup Forums. How's that for an unpopular opinion? Edit: You asked for an unpopular opinion and you got one. You don't like it? Good for you. I don't give a damn.

ARE

EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL

>Well she was just 17
>You know what I mean

what did he mean?

>GOTTA GET A BELLYFUL OF WINE

This pasta really only works in the original context of rap cause of the whole pitch thing

>a vegetarian.