Why aren't you vegan?

Why aren't you vegan?

I literally am.

I like meat and shit, and could not care less what faggots think of it

Just cause

I'm a heterosexual rural gun owning Republican voter and I need protons for gains

Because meat is really tasty and I wont let James Cameron tell me what to do

cuz I am not a beta cuck numale trying desperately to get laid by a single mom

this

Eating tendies is manly as fuck.

iam lacto vegetarian op.

Don't feel like it

What does that mean?

I'm a vegetarian. Not vegan.

I'm not going out of my way to avoid eating every little thing with egg or dairy in it.

The biggest and most important reason, meat tastes good.
The second, nearly the most important reason, is that I don't care how my food was treated before I bought and cooked it or anything. It doesn't come into play whatsoever.

I don't expect Chickens to run the world and then treat us humanely. They'd raise us for slaughter and keep us in shit conditions. If you're on the top, you've got some perks, and humans are way on the top.

He takes milk and cheese

What did he mean by this?

What

What does this have to do with tv or films?

It's not vegan

Because I'm lazy and utilitarianly ignorant.

Cause I honestly don't give a fuck

Too costly at current time. I would be vegetarian though if I could give half a shit to find a cheaper alternative to my paltry one meal of grilled chicken and rice.
Its so cheap and satisfying.

Too memey for me. Il stick with vegetarianism.

Bulls eat nothing but grass but they still fuck your wife

Animals are assholes.

You seriously don't think a cow wouldn't eat you if it could?

But animals aren't smart or conscience enough to know or care they're hurting someone else.

By your own logic you're as dumb as a cow

Cuz im not a retard.

Also Vitamin A is super important! But it's only found in animal products. A vegan might tell you, 'yeah but I eat carrots' and they are half right. Carrots do not contain Vitamin A but rather beta carotene which the body has to convert to Vitamin A. But do you know what it needs to convert it? B12, which is ONLY found in animal products! So how are they getting this essential vitamin lol??

In b4 muh supplements. Implying its as good as getting the real thing.

>But animals aren't smart or conscience enough to know or care they're hurting someone else

Then they aren't worth worrying over

So we should eat retards and autists?

Most niggers have a sub 85 IQ. So... think before you imply next time please.

dubs confirm

Sup Forums would be a lonely place if we ate everyone with sub 85 IQ.

We don't eat the animals specifically because they're stupid, we eat them because the y
1) taste good
2)are bred to be consumed
3)are easy to control

Retard are pretty tough mate. That tard strength.

Cost too much. Vegetarian would be doable

I don't care about the suffering of any entity, let alone animals, since I'm not religious or a moralist.

The entire world bends down to the whims of humanity, and I see no reason why beasts would be exempt from that.

Good the "taste good" argument is pathetic. Entire generations of animals need to be born into cages and killed because I want some yummy tendies. People act like vegans ate pussies but this is the most bitch made reason.

>vitamin A is only found in animal products

cant tell if trolling or clinically retarded.

Bullshit, tyrone blows his ebt on ribs and steak every month.

Vegetarian here. It's actually really easy to be vegetarian. Vegan is just too much effort. Nigga I have to work 40 hours a week.

What's worse, extinction or being culled?

Do you think all the cows would live happy lives if we stopped eating them?

>cuz im not retarded

and on suicide watch

What's it like knowing dairy fuels the meat industry and male calfs are used for veal you half measure bitch?

Vit A from animal sources aka retinoids. Vit A from plant source aka carotenoid, such as beta carotene hence the needing b12(from animal sources) for conversion into retinoids. Reading comprehension ftw

>le bbc cuck may may

Literally end you're life before I find you, and filet you like the fucking slippery fish that you are you faggot ass faggot.

A VEGAN DIET IS THE CHEAPEST DIET THAT THERE IS.

Mel Gibson chose death over slavery.

Cause I just don't give a fuck.

How? Eveything vegan is marked high

Fuck off you dumbshit.

please never reproduce. (that shouldnt be a problem since youre a NEET). whether youre trolling or actually believe this. just. no.

Not if you don't want to starve. The cost to get all the food you need to maintain your gains is enormous. But the main reason I'm not a vegan is because I'm not a massive faggot.

Yeah, and Scotland voted to stay with England.

Fat lot of good his sacrifice did him.

"VEGAN" DOES NOT MEAN "SPECIALLY MANUFACTURED".

YOU THINK THAT IT IS EXPENSIVE, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BUY.

Stop lying

Just do what africans do, eat dirt cookies.

See
Angry vegan cucks on full suicide watch. Sorry your shitty diet sucks. Good luck tho

I guess I'll just go back to eating meat then.

Shit like this doesn't really help spread veganism. You're turning you'd onto virtue signalling Olympics.

>people falling for this obvious bait

i fucking hate this place

Wait, let me get this straight. Do you not eat things because the taste good?

your still here though you retarted cuck

NONVEGAN KEKS BTFO

Yeah no

ALL THAT ONE REQUIRES IS CEREALS, LEGUMES, FRUITS, VEGETABLES, AND BREAD —PRIORITY ON CEREALS— ALL REQUIRED NUTRIENTS CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THESE SOURCES.

IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD THAT, YOU OUGHT TO RESETTLE YOUR PRIORITIES, OR YOUR LIFE IN GENERAL.

>that moment you find out your whole life was a lie and you been lied to

It's not too late user you can start eating healthy again now. Sorry that people magazine article tricked you into following the next new hip trend but they were wrong.

In order to live, we must snuff out the lives of others.

Whether it be plant or animal, life must be extinguished to propagate animal life

In Ancient times, they gave thanks to the Earth and the animals for the bounty they give us daily.

I do agree that modern Livestock conditions are detestable, but they require improvement, not discontinuation.

The suffering adds flavor.

I do easy yummies. I can actually make vegan tendies. They are fucking amazing. And meat eaters have agreed.

Why are you so mad?

>Literally end you're life before I find you, and filet you like the fucking slippery fish that you are you faggot ass faggot

calm down autist.

/thread

Not wanting to eat something, solely because "i-it might hurt the poor wittle animal" is fuckign retarded. The only good argument for being vegan would be an argument that attempts to posit that the diet is healthier (it isn't) or cheaper (it really fucking isn't) than a diet that includes meat and dairy.

Because Jesus ate animals too and he was the son of God

are you so mentally ill that you dont even realize B12 comes from soil and factory farm animals are artificially given b12 supplements to make up for their lack of natural grazing?

oh and

>LOOK MA. I PRETENDED TO BE A RETARD ANONYMOUSLY ONLINE TO GET (you)s xDD

Asia please go. You fucking sub human monster.

>People act like vegans ate pussies
Well, you are what you eat...

>They are fucking amazing
Lies

Humans as a species simply wouldn't exist if it weren't for eating meat.

>/threading your own comment

yikes. this kid is embarrassed

Implying plant life is equivalent to animal life

Neandertals ate much more meat than we do, so we're pretty good by comparison

Again, supplements are fine I guess, but not if you want optimal health. They are no substitute for the real thing. Oh and I made it clear a couple posts later kid

This tbqh

This is a myth on the levels of 'humans only user 10 percent of their brains'

christ this must be embarrassing for you

>They are fucking amazing. And meat eaters have agreed.
Proof? Or are you just talking out my ass?

It's not a myth. If we used 100$ of our brain then we'd have none leftover for autonomous functions like breathing you braindead cuck.

If the argument for veganism is that all life is precious, then why does it matter what form that life takes?

You have to take life to preserve your own, one way or another, and if that's a sticking point for you, you should just starve yourself to death.

Though, I regret to inform you that the worms and the flies won't share your ideas in respect to your body

Nah mate

did you not even read my post? you are taking supplements, because the cows you eat are injected with them. theres nothing "natural" about factory farms, besides the cancer and heart disease you will get sooner than most. which is good seeing is how you are literally mentally ill and sincerely believe vitamin A is only found in animal products. clean the gene pool sooner for us lad. keep doing what youre doing!

Lol there's no point on arguing with vegans, they are cucked beyond saving.

>>Durrr facts? Science? No but Trendy health magazine said this! I don't care if I'm deficient in a basic micronutrient i want what's hip and cool like thermogenics!

Luckily you queers will weed yourself out of existence so I'm not too worried about it.

>what is phone posting

just stop

Well, Animal Husbandry is actually very vital to human development, as was early hunting development.

If Humans could have survived as long as they did without meat, they certainly wouldn't be where we are now.

Why is this in Sup Forums?

Where are the mods?

How do you get baited so easily?

The argument is that plants don't suffer. Suffering is the issue.

BTW dude you're a sociopath.

seriously mate your samefag detector is broken.

Cause I don't care for their lives, just like they don't care for mine.

If they had the same intelligence and hierarchy as us they'd eat us too with no care. Hell even now they'd do it

>Rationalizing this hard

Sounds to me like you got bigger things to worry about than what they put in cows mate. I'll pray for ya

>You're a sociopath if you don't care about an animal suffering at some point in time before you eat a piece of that animal

No, you're a normal functioning adult. Fucking weepy eyed bitch