Whats the fastest way to get drunk that dosent taste bad?

Whats the fastest way to get drunk that dosent taste bad?

tampon in the asshole

umm.... hard liquor?

be an adult

Just splash some vodka in your high-c little buddy

buttchug

just dont drink. Alcohol is the devil. It ruined my life.

up the butt

>tampon in the asshole

This

intravenously

no joke

Liquor

Mix vodka and sunny d.
Get tanked with the power packed taste of the sun.

Not everyone is as weak as you you bitch

Hey op, if you don't want to shove a tampon soaked in hard liqour up your ass let me give you a nice tip, get some 40 or 60% or whatever, hard shit, then get some sunny D.

You still have to taste the alcohol initially but if you immediately chase it with sunny D the sunny D is so dstrong you can get no aftertaste with only a few sips of the shit

Beat me to the punch

Snorting or like said, buttchugging.
If you don't want to taste anything and get instantly wrecked then that's the way to do it.
Otherwise if your not frittata 8 shots of straight tequila/whisky/gin/etc. will do it. Less if you are a Manley or u only weigh 100lbs

>Hey op, if you don't want to shove a tampon soaked in hard liqour up your ass let me give you a nice tip, get some 40 or 60% or whatever, hard shit, then get some sunny D.
>You still have to taste the alcohol initially but if you immediately chase it with sunny D the sunny D is so dstrong you can get no aftertaste with only a few sips of the shit

This or a few sips of pickle juice

Vaping alcohol, biggest waste of booze but atleast you get drunk and i guess it shouldn't smell
Also this

Courvoisier Rose

Cranberry juice and vodka

learn to love the taste, alcohol should be as bitter as your self-loathing

By this i assume you mean the green shit in the bottom of my dill pickle jar.
It chases away alcohol taste? Hmm maybe i should try that

Straight everclear.

don't know if I'd say it chases away the taste completely but back in the day a couple skanks I liked to fuck taught me that a shot of whiskey chased with a shot of pickle juice was the way to go. It's actually really good for preventing hang overs. All that salt in the pickle juice replenishes a lot of the electrolytes you lose getting drunk. Best is to shoot the whickey, then juice, drink a glass of water kind of quick and repeat until wasted. You won't have much of a hang over at all.

Skooma

if you drink enough nothing tatses bad. and if you're drinking to get drunk it shouldn't be about the taste, grow a sack and chug some whiskey.

Pickle juice is a fucking amazing chaser. Dated a girl from Georgia and her family only drank whiskey chased with pickle juice

(I live in Canada)
Now I go home and love seeing my friends react when I order everyone a whiskey and pickle shot. They're so skeptical at first but actually fucking love it after

Vodka enima

Anyone trying to numb themselves is weak

>Vaping alcohol
What?

Mead!

Wait until you're 18.

Not for a very long time. You have to be weak for a very very long time to ruin your life with alcohol. Getting addicted to alcohol takes, what, years?

Everyone needs a bit of numbness every now and then.

beer+milk
works every time

Soak gummybears in vodka

put a shot of vodka in your anus - not talking shit - you will be instantly get drunk

Alcoholic here.Everyone here is posting legit answers. Ive never tried the tampon in hard liquior but I know it works. Its also incredibly dangerous and could possibly kill you. I usually get a handle of Svdka becuase its cheap (20bucks) and its clean drunk without the all the sugars. For a chaser I swig pickle juice but only drink a small portion 1 in every 3 shots as it contains too much salt that dries you out. Its best to go with 1 to 2 ratio of vodka and water to maintain proper hydration. But as far as getting the taste out, bot going to happen. Get use to it.

does this actually get you hammered? I assume it would take a lot of fucking gummy bears.

and is the taste awful