Minnesota's chubby fucktoy

Minnesota's chubby fucktoy.

Degrade her for nudes/info

the Wild lost tonight, pretty big bummer IMO

this is now a hockey thread

I would smack that fat pussy then lick her fat asshole stick my cock in her mouth and cum all over her face and fat tits

Nigger Faggot

does it help if she's a wild fan?

she's liberal af so make sure you grab it hard.

stay on topic you cunts, this is a hockey thread

yes it does
i would mount her whilest she was laid on her back, call her a fat whore, pump her full of my seed, and then make certain she didn't have any of my information, and never contact her again

hope that makes your dick hard, fucking faggot

Amy Schumer?

I would and make her suck on my balls while I grab her hair and push her face into them

Suck a nigger dick

lol not her first time, think mine's fatter tho

Tell her to spread those legs further. Also get those lips showing. I wanna see some poon.

good plan

stay on topic fags

lol Vic secret doesn't have a size large enough to contain this fat pussy

If love to hand cuff her and tie her up. get one of those power tool dildos grab her pussy like im trump and force her to orgasm until she squirts herself to sleep because shes a chubby cum dumpster.

jesus fucking christ she's ugly

but yea, no doubt i'd fuck her and cum her if i was as drunk as i am right now

if you faggots don't start discussing the Wild pretty quick i'm gonna delete the thread

alright I'll try to find a pic of her at a game lol

Wilds sucks loads of nigger dicks that why they are shit

thanks man that would actually really be cool

you mean that's why they lead the central division, and have 3 games in hand against your gay-ass Blackcocks?

yea, thought so faggot

she marched this weekend, that would be a perfect end for her

Still waiting to see the pussy

certainly

More!!!

career building at it's best

I would fucking slam my big cock in her ass making her pay for her march

Where's her info

Wow. Amazing!! Id love to use all her holes. Does she like being choked while being fucked? Is she submissive

Okay that's a great pussy. More pussy pics please. With legs closed, bent over, whatever!

still waiting on a Wild game pic, maybe holding an Eric Staal sign? that dude is the man

again, this is a hockey thread, stay on topic

she already cried for Hilary, Make her cry again friend. Hoping someone puts a Trump logo on her nude pic lol

she's sub when drunk, so ya a lot of the time lol

bend over slut

alright OP i guess the thread is gonna die now unless you post some Wild game pics

Youre fucking lucky. More pussy pls!!

Yeah but I can't see her pussy that way. Need more pussy. Can you stick your dick in it?

I'm searching lol she does love em tho

OP already abandoned the thread still hoping for some hockey discussion though