HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/busted-brit-hume-allegedly-exposes-deceptive-inauguration-photo-shot-taken-early/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There,now fuck off.

He still won regardless of the turn out. He is the president, soz fam.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Mad Trumplets? Enjoy being a minority.

No nigglets everywhere, seems an improvement to me...

It is hard to see, but the white spots on the square are not empty, just full of members of the KKK

Less unemployed people to attend, thanks Obama. ^^

>showup for a republican president in a democrat city is lower then it was for the first black president who is a democrat in a democratic city
Protrump here

I expected nothing less tbh famalam

2009 was a historical moment where a nigger got a job.

2017 was just a white guy getting a job.

Trump supporters are rednecks and well-to-do whites. DC, outside of the government quarter is one of the nastiest nig towns to ever exist this side of Detroit.

When Obama was elected his support base were minorities that turned out in record numbers to watch his inaugeration. Seeing as how DC is nigtown, many of those nigs turned up and nigs from elsewhere aren't spooked by nig communities.

White people didn't feel like braving the tide of raging Chimpherds in DC. I don't blame them....

And though Trump's victory seems somewhat anti-establishment, it's not the landmark that is "first _____ president", he's an old white man like the rest.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not to mention it was raining and an all around shitty day to be out. Still bigger turnout than bill clinton or george bush.

why is it that memespouting white children insist on talking like a nigger?

>full of members of the KKK
silly faggot, no democrats went to his inauguration

the person you voted for managed to be less popular than a black hasbeen. That's really embarrassing.

Significantly smaller than Bush's turnout in 2001.

I've always been neutral, didn't event vote. But last night I was at a bar and some Trump supporter would not shut the fuck up. Does he not realize that Trump lost the majority vote? A few people even left because he made it all uncomfortable. Anyway before I left I punched his fucking face in and bolted. I hope I broke his nose cause dam that felt good. I can't believe just how bad these Trump supporters are, even made me commit my first crime. They just won't stfu, stfu stfu stfu, THEY WON'T STFU.

Who in the world was retarded enough to think Trump would be anywhere near the inauguration numbers of the first black president? How the fuck is this news?

WRONG 2017 was the first orange guy

LOL....nice try, but the photo you posted was taken before the gates were even opened and people were allowed in. Here is the real crowd.

Popular vote rather*

tbh all of the trump supporters have something obama supporters don't have.

Jobs.

cool story bro

keep trying

Trump had a record crowd.

see

It wouldn't be if he hadn't made it news by flat out lying about it.

Looks like another sore anus liberal

the picture taken in 2009 is taken during the inaugeration the other was taken early morning before the inaug ceremony.

38 million watched the obama inaug on tv and 31 million watched trump inaug NOT counting streams

>autistic, underaged and a liar
"""Neutral""", sure thing you libtard desperado hahaha

/thread

lol this photo has already been debunked as a biased angle, we've all been to reddit you dumb fuck.

Wrong. Completely incorrect, look it up.

That's a metallica concert faggot

Thanks Spicer.

at what? less people voted for him than someone like hitlery for christ sakes, it's honestly embarrassing.

>If these are real
WREKT

its cnn what would you expect from those biased fags

Even with this low angle shot to make the crowds look bigger, I can still see the white sheeting that nobody is standing on.

You're actually kind of right

>millions show up on a warm day to see the first talking monkey become president
>very few show up to watch another white guy become president on a cold day.

so ya

so he was a has been the first time he was elected? Are you retarded? You seem retarded.

Nice try retard.

I've never been to reddit. You can go right on back, tourist.

anyone could look at that CNN logo and know it's biased/falsified.

They may have not shown up at the inauguration, but they showed up during the election and won battleground states and the swing states. Nice try, nigger.

No it's not, you asswipe....it's a bunch of guys waiting to pull a train on your slutty mom }:(

Yup. This man knows his facts. Also there were 7 million people at his inaug (38-31=7) he had the most people at his inaug in history of usa

Fun fact (and not an 'alternative fact')
Trump is older than obama.
Also older than obama's predecessor, bush.
Also older than bush's predecessor, clinton.
All is clear now, America just voted his silly grampa president.

>biased angle
>CNN

>reading comprehension
the image he posted called Obama a Has been and Trump a President, while showing the has been having a way higher inauguration turn out than the president.

Slit your throat now. Not later. Not tomorrow. Now.

nice argument.

>retards on an autism board memeing this hard

he's president retards. it doesn't matter if yyou're pro trump or anti trump
also luckily our presidents are decided by votes and not the amount of people that show up to the inauguration

they're not decided by votes, because if that were the case shillary would be in.

Literally the only talk of his turnout i've heard is by people mocking it. Both sides are stupid as fuck for ever talking about this.

Not as many people showed up for the Trump rally because they still had jobs to go to

This shit needs to stop. Obama set record numbers his first time because of the whole first black president thing. That's a fucking fact. Trump's numbers are comparable to most other presidents first term in office though. Obama fags need to stop pushing this cause it does not matter, and trump cucks need to stop defending/fighting it cause it's fact.

second.

/thread

Kumusta Satanas

You're right. Employment skyrocketed during Obama's terms after he fixed America's previous mistake (electing a republican).

Yeah OK. Not many people showed up because the redneck hicks were too poor to go.

isnt that the obama photo with trump photo shopped in? the weather is not consistent with the actual weather on Friday?

One person could have shown up, doesn't matter.
He is still the president and there is nothing you can do.

Was that train going to reddit? fucking newfag

Liberals are petty and will do what ever they can to slight Trump because they are upset children who didn't get their way and that's just not something they were taught how to deal with properly like adults.

still comically embarrassing. This election killed political interest in the people.

i dont get it
why is this so important
washington is 80 % black and democrats

A fact backed by what evidence? Unless of course you count your own personal opinion as evidence. Oh wait is this one of those "alternative facts" things?

you're right, it is in fact ME who is retarded.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/busted-brit-hume-allegedly-exposes-deceptive-inauguration-photo-shot-taken-early/

i remember when obama got elected and it was big news for a month or two. then it died down and everybody stopped giving a shit. stop acting like trump is going to do anything radical and groundbreaking. stop acting like its your first election.

This

Trump inauguration...

You take bullshit from this faggot as fact. That's more pathetic than his inauguration turnout.

Lol, typical hate-filled liberal.

The liberals have slowly regressed to children user, this is our reality now... Sadly.

Weak argument. Nice try though, kid.

You should die of cancer asap.

Anything that makes Sup Forums mad, makes me happy. ;)

You're motherfucking delusional if you think Nazis deserve to be treated like people. Back in the "good old days" it was a patriotic duty to kill Nazis. You want to go back? Let's fucking go back.

>
>You take bullshit from this faggot as fact.

Someone who spoke the truth? Sure.

Typical liberal response when confronted with facts. Lol.

Liberals have just gotten as obnoxious and entitled as conservatives.
What has been "Daddy's money" for enabling conservative children to publicly whine has now become "My Blog" for enabling liberals.

Yup, I probably should. But not going to ;)

You're not even trying.

Yes, because he won the popular vote.

>oh, wait...

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

This is what I hate most about people who are the kind of people that support blm and are anti Trump: They need to resort to lies to get others to follow along with them, There is no merit to their cause. Just lying, spoiled, cry babies.

Those on the left are petty. People on the right petty. Trump is especially a petty thin skinned cuck. It's just the other side's turn to fuck shit up and have the other side piss and moan about it. This has all happened before, and will happen again.

> facts
> disputed by literally every non-partisan, non-news organization.

>People are at their jobs
>Yes, more people have jobs now during this presidency than before it.
>an argument
You sure you know how to read, son?

A knife through your temple will just have to do then.

ooo so edgy!
Don't you have school in the morning?

Trying what exactly? I was explaining why I think it is a good thing to post. It sums up the truth which can be seen in photos.

Except for the fact there was a huge party switch in the mid 20th century. So today's reps were dems two centuries ago

They want to go back to the way things were without realizing that would mean even more people wanting them dead.