SAD
A
D

dubs and he FUCKING DIES

dubs and brian eno dies

dubs and and anyone reading this dies

rolling

tomorrow

dubs and your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post

dubs and everyone will be fine :)

dubs and i die

lol

humoring this guy
lets see how it goes

nope

Calling bullshit

OP is a gigantic faggot

The whole Keith Emerson suicide thing was a cover up. What really happened was that Rick stole those years from Keith to give Steve Howe more life

okay

One of these days I'll roll dubs or trips and feel like I accomplished something with my life.

fug

you didn't

check 'em

oh shit

fukken wrecked

check em

I could really go for some repeating digits right now.

okay

fuck you

welp
I guess I'll have to make some myself

nice try user, but check these out

great thread

You're on the right track here, but not quite there yet.
Yes, his suicide was faked, but that isn't what gave Steve Howe more life. In actual fact, Keith Emerson's death was a red herring. His "suicide" was meant to make the later death of Greg Lake less suspicious. THAT is how Steve gets more life.
Think about it. Chris Squire, Greg Lake, John Wetton. What do they all have in common? They were all progressive rock bassist-vocalists who, out of the blue, died of "cancer" in the last two years. The "out of the blue" part in particular is important — none of them made their battles with cancer public until they died. The clincher? THEY ALL WORKED WITH STEVE HOWE AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER.
Yes, the answer is clear. If a man who looks suspiciously like a skeleton walks up to you one day and asks you to learn bass since his band is short a member, look him straight in the eye and tell him that, unlike Siberia, you will NOT go through those motions.

>look him straight in the eye and tell him that, unlike Siberia, you will NOT go through those motions
kek

nice
check em

this is amazign