Chads

what do typical 'chads' in your country look like?
in russia it's pic related.

>Being the same height as a woman
>Chad
Second-hand embarrased for Ruskies

Big bois who play (american) football

Well, that's just a regular student society for 18 year olds. They are more normies than chads.

'vo

Pic related: me

is that enough in dutchland to be handsome to easily fuck above average girls? or do you also have to be rich to attract them?

Lol dude those are just some average hachos. "Chads" are someplace else.

Money doesn't play a big role in Dutch society. But being a chad is of course all about attitude.

>Churkas who get on every woman that they see and eventually end up with some terrible sluts you wouldn't even talk to
>Chads
You're an idiot

>2017
>cuckshaming
How shallow minded

samefag is so obvious
inb4 le paint skills

>manlet
>chad
pick one

here things work a bit differently

>Le samefag le I've got nothing to say so I'll chimp out
Yep, an idiot.

is it because most people are relatively rich so no need for 'gold digging'?

>samefag

Cъeби нa хapкaч, пoжpи гoлyбцoв c гoвнoм, дayн.

hands down, they are the winners in russia

Its more that showing off money is against the Dutch calvinist religion.

Treating poor people different is also against our egalitarian values.

Plus poverty is not a real big problem here. You wont eat a sandwich less.

A good Dutch person never shows off his money. But saves as much as he can without ever spending it.

sounds like a great society model

Tadjik guys are very popular here these days.

t. lives in a country where every teenager has a can goose jacket

>posting a pic of short, fugly churkas
>calling them chads

This type of man won't post on mongolian cartoon board. He's busy with training and lifting. So it's not you.

No shit, how did you find out?

do we even have chads?
do other countries even have chads?
is this a meme

any guy in your cunt is basically a chad

ever been to the beach? retard

No. You are ugly moterfucker.
Who is the man of the pic?

Ask it to your whore mother

i go to the beach often, there is basically no one there being as there are dozens of nice beaches near me and not that much people. Are you implying beach-goers (which is basically everyone) are auto chads. Or are there specific chadistic people I am apparently missing out on.

aussies are the biggest chads in the fucking world

belgium wallah

me on the left

Looks like homosexual hipsters.

That sort of look is a huge success here. Girls love it, especially the young ones.

Upper-middle to upper class guy, at least 180cm, nice hair, maybe a subtle beard, tans easily, plays rugby, listens to rich people version of poor people music, went to a private school, is now studying something like business administration, medicine or law to work with daddy. Has a car, goes on holidays to Brazil or Punta del Este, is right wing, maybe plays the guitar, has lots of friends who are just like him, lives in a residential neighborhood in the suburbs.

And that's just of the top of my head.

to be fair those womanlets are wearing like 10 inch heels

I'm sorry.

the girls are wearing >15cm heels and dont look super short. so the guys are probably ~190cm "manlets"...

implying everyone under 2m isn't a manlet

What kind of niggers are these? dagestanis?

I'm the black one on this picture

They look more like georgians tb.h

implying everyone over 2m isn't a beta cuck

Belgium is unironically not a country.

Makes me think. I know a beautiful Ukrainian qt, who seems to be only attracted to little fatties (sad for me). Now I know why : they're chads in this world region!

>10 inch heels
>using burger measure units
delet yourself

Wheyyyyy batty boy I fucked your mum m8 Wheyyyyy rinsed, Oi Oi fitty jump on my dick wheyyyy

We don't have Chads in England, everyone is equally pathetic. we have Chavs though

disgusting proportions, what a fucking grotesque display. is his native nigger Brazilian?

why do churkas have such inferiority complexes?

I think he's Caucasian or just beta-in-Moscow. There's a Caucasian here who hates Russians and posts how mighty men with thick eyebrows get all our women.

Is he alright?

Their regions are very poor and only place where they can make money is Moscow. So they're like need to come to Russians, learn from us, etc. to have a normal life. But they hate Russians, this leads to suffering and hatecrime. Even their rich kids don't communicate much outside diasporas.

Fresh OC from Texas
>Half Mexican
>Doesn't speak a word of Spanish
>Has 3 women at the table with him
>Retard eyes
>Power claw hands that he uses to emphasize every "intelligent" thing he claims to know about pussy

I'm not making that last part up. There were families with children like 3 feet away from this guy but he had to yell to the bimbos across the table from him.

me in the picture

Churkas can't be chads, they are unwanted

t. knower

>I think he's Caucasian or just beta-in-Moscow. There's a Caucasian here who hates Russians and posts how mighty men with thick eyebrows get all our women.
He is indeed a captain autismo.
>70m girls in Russia
>There are some braindamaged crazy rejected sluts who mess with churkas
>You can post 10000 of them and it still will be nothing
Russians in general don't like non-white people. Actually, we often abhor them. If someone tells you otherwise - he is either a troll or retard.

8 foot tall black super humans

>We dont have chads

Lads are what Chads are to America. Lad culture is exactly like chad/bro culture. Chavs are more white trash/niggers