>You find Barack Obama standing there
Wat do?

Do a 180 an shake his hands. Both.

WHATS GOOD NYYYIIIGGGUHHHH

I make america great again.

call the cops?

Wawee

offer him a beer

Thank him for the ACA, then shake my head and express my disappointment in how he continued to be a party/self-serving corrupt politician that was super fune with killing civilians abroad and ignored the evils within his own party.

Ya had a chance to be better than the others, instead you were the same old evil we've always had with just one memorable achievement.

Call 911, nigger invaded my house.

Any politician that was super fune with killing civilians abroad is okay in my book.

Ask him how Michel escaped her cage

#NotMyPresident

/thread

Ask him how he liked being a pawn of the new world order and make him tell me all about the governments secrets, space, aliens, weapons etc

I punch him and shit on him

i politely tell him that his kind is not welcomed here

!!...well first thing, i'm very sorry about all the cumrags and empty liquor bottles piled up around your ankles, mr president...

>Slowly undo pants button and zipper

"You remember the bet about the election, huh?"

close

Ask him why he's in my bedroom and how I missed all the Secret Service on my way in.

>his kind
Presidents?

Turn 360 degrees and walk out

this.

You would almost be facing at him again striaght at him moron american

Newfag

Hand it my coat and send him for the newspaper and slippers.

>be this new

Shoot at the nigger who is in my house, probably trying to steal my tv to score some more crack.

Watch it unless you want2b hacked??? Try me on for size american fag. You wont want to relive the moment it happens TRUST ME

id rape him