CUCK ME tell me how you would fuck my beautiful wife also please share and spread her pics enjoy her anons

CUCK ME tell me how you would fuck my beautiful wife also please share and spread her pics enjoy her anons

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone i have more if interested

Please anons

Nah thanks mate. Her cunt's all munted up

Trust me its still good and tight

What do you guys want more of ?

Seconded

Op leaving

You must not be doing her right, cause she looks dry as fuck! I bet her pussy would slip right up when I walked in the room, 6'3" dripping testosterone, all muscle, nice long cock print through my jeans.

I'd slide it right in and fuck her in multiple positions till she's a quivering mess. After I was done, I'd let her suck the juices off my cock. If she took to long, which she would from the taste of sex in her slutty mouth, I end up hard again, and I'd make her finish me off before I left.

She'd never want you again.

I would make you suck my cock hard. Then put your face under her pussy as I fuck her doggy style. You licking her clit and my shaft as it plunges in and out of her meaty pussy. and when I cum it will leak out of her pussy for you to clean up with your tongue.

Keep going

More

While I was fucking her I was also grabbing your cock and fingering your ass. While you lick my cum out of her pussy I get behind you and start teasing your asshole with the tip of my cock.

ya

i would tongue fuck her asshole until its all wet and then i would bury my cock in her ass and fill it with my cum

I'd shave her vag and ass cos i cant go near wookie snatch, she's been known to tear means arms out of thier sockets for less.
Then it get the chicken shears out and tidy up that sarlaac pit of a gash less she digest me slowly over 1000 years.

Keep going love it

More

Love it more please

As i tease your ass your girl is telling you how much better my cock felt fucking her than yours and asks you if you want to try it

I'd tie up her tits a tight as possible followed by attaching ultra strong clamps to her nipples. Then I'd tie her legs behind her shoulders. Once done I'd flog every inch of her below your neck till she was bright red. Then take turns raping her holes while pushing needles into your tits. After I was done with her holes I'd attach electodes to her nipple clamps set to shock her anytime she wasn't being raped by the homeless men in the area where I'd dump her

Shave her first, even traps are smoother and not that disgusting down tjere!

Fairynuff.

Whilst i have the shears out we may as well castrate you as you're obviously a complete waste of genitalia. Then possibly get you fitted out with some golden armour so you can cuck about like C3po whilst your missus is healing in the diaper tank

also i would have her lick my assshole and jerk me off like the submissive bitch that she is until i cum on her face

Once I was done you could have her but she wouldn't want it. She'd have a bored look in her eyes every time you fucked, and when you tried to get her off, she'd tell you, "don't worry about it" or "nah that's ok". Eventually you'd have to invite me back over to take care of her again. I would make it a weekly thing. Stop by fuck your wife, take some beer from your fridge and roll out. She'd be all happy and lovey with you for the next few days.

You'll know she's coming due when she starts getting short with you. I'd skip my regular visits occasionally and make you call me and beg me to come fuck your girl.

After a while I'd get bored though and just stop ever showing up. She'd be so pissed at you and you'd never get any after a couple months of that.

Only way to get me back would be to throw in your daughter as a bonus fuck.

More

Love it keep going

More

Don't stop

Love it

More please

Post more of that slut

She lays back and instructs you to fuck her pussy still wet and warm from my cum. As you fuck her pussy I enter your ass from behind with my thick hard cock and fuck your ass.

Don't stop

Once she's properly healed and you've been sold off to Jawas, she and I would probably assist in Admiral Akbar's plan to rid the galaxy of the scourge that is the DeathStar.
If we both survived and hit it off we might open up a Japanese style onsen bathhouse on planet Hoth and spend the rest of our days watching her nips expand and contract with the drastic temp changes.

Just as you are about to cum in her i grab your balls and squeeze them firmly and feel them pulsate as you unload into your girls cunt

She does in the summer but I like her to grow it out in the winter here is a pic of it shaved

Show her asshole. Bonus if sharpie or dildo in it

A lot more inviting. A lot less like some filthy nerf herder

>That in-heat red
She need a cock to can breed her

Well, you'd be sitting down. She's sucking your dick and moaning from cumfest 2017 with me from her back. At one point she would stop sucking, look up in pleasure almost unable to keep herself up, then look you in the eyes saying something like "he fucks me so good, im cumming so hard" or some bullshit

More for you

Keep going

OP was holding out pictures... more

More please

eyuck, and I thought TaunTauns smelt bad on the outside

thirded, that shit is a trainwreck

10/10 would use as breathing apparatus

More

i like that sloppy shave hair style
looks nasty!
i'd take a razor to trim the edges neatly until she gets all crazy

Tell me how nasty she is

Nice here's another of her shaved

I would rub her clit and pussy. Making her cum hard and descending her uterus for my cum. Nibbling on her tits until she was begging for it.
Then I would put my cock in her all the way in one go. I would then fuck her hard. Pinching her nipples. Kissing her neck, even giving her a hickey because I like that.
When she cums hard on my cock, I would cum right in her too. I cum a lot so it would fill her up easily.
Her body wants to breed and I would give it what it needs

>
this looks yummy

hate the hair
getthelube.com/

Love it please don't stop

also check em

Sure is

I'd double fist her cunt for days till she's so ruined shed never even feel anything smaller than a horse's cock ever again

pics of your tongue inside it ?

They are all old pics I've posted in the past

No unfortunately

That wouldn't be the only time though.
I would fuck her every chance we got to make sure that period was missed.It would be our little mission

Did you post her on there?

Love it

I would make love to her sensually but only in the missionary position for the purpose of pro-creation.

my man

Shave her and then we'll talk

Awesome keep going thats her favorite

feet

I posted a few old pics of her shaved

Don't have any sorry

I pull out of your ass and spray my second load on your girls tits for you to clean up

Has anyone saved or spread these her name is brooke

Awesome

When you text me telling me she's pregnant, it still wouldn't stop us.
We would continue fucking even when her belly is swollen. When we would finish, I would be lying beside her tired. You would come in and bring us drinks since she has a hard time walking. Cleaning her up after because she has a hard time with her preggo belly like the good boyfriend you are.

feeeeet!!!

Then we can DP her with me in her pussy and you fucking her ass

More

Love it don't stop

Leave your kik and I will.
Don't want to hijack the thread

At this point her holes (and yours) are so swollen and wet from fucking