When the riddler breaks into the batcave and the alarm goes off...what the fuck is it saying?

When the riddler breaks into the batcave and the alarm goes off...what the fuck is it saying?
Intruder ?????

Riddler mocks it by saying "INTRUDER ALERT INTRUDER ALERT SHUT UP!"

but it clearly is not saying ALERT.

please tell me for I've had 2 decades of not knowing

Other urls found in this thread:

kgbanswers.co.uk/in-the-film-batman-forever-when-the-riddler-enters-batmans-lair-does-the-alarm-say-intruder-alert-or-intruder-awknowledged/2170798
youtube.com/watch?v=Md32bKo0ZDg&t=52s
youtu.be/NXx9KSE4sf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds like "Intruder Acknowledged" to me.

It really says "OP is a faggot"

IDK its one of the most mysterious things in any batman movie. many have asked the question. sounds like INTRUDER - aholic

kgbanswers.co.uk/in-the-film-batman-forever-when-the-riddler-enters-batmans-lair-does-the-alarm-say-intruder-alert-or-intruder-awknowledged/2170798

listen again here. I always heard INTRUDER INPOLIC
youtube.com/watch?v=Md32bKo0ZDg&t=52s

youtu.be/NXx9KSE4sf8

Bass boosted

NOT related. wrong thread guy.

51 seconds in listen good

get your ears checked, it says intruder alert. It just says the alert part fast like ah-lert.

listen to it again there is not ACKNOWLEDGED about it

I clearly hear INTRUDER ALERT, INTRUDER ALERT

It really seems to end with an '"ick" sound

is this like the blue/black vs. white/gold dress?
I really have trouble hearing ALERT. Since i first watched the movie when it came out to this very day I cannot hear ALERT except when the riddler mocks it

Its the greatest mystery known to man

Ask Sup Forums, they love turbo autist shit like this

Entering College
Entering College

fer shure

Zapruder Report
Zapruder Report

thanks for the advice. will do

Penapple Pineapple Pen
Penapple Pineapple Pen

nah nigga, you're deaf.

no. it's not a mystery.
You just need to get your hearing checked.

did they attack batman with an army of gimps? using craigslist at its finest.

It's just saying "intruder alert" in Stephen Hawking voice.

I think they're saying

HEWING OUT THE VITAS

Isn't it saying "hold her tighter, she's a fighter"?

Intruder on her bollocks?

It's possible to hear (and see) things from something that is visually or audibly similar. The movie script states the alarm is saying "Intruder Alert" but you could make cases for it sounding like "Intruder acknowledged" or "Intruder apolic" but why would riddler mock it by saying "Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Shut up!"? If you listen to the clip and imagine "Intruder apolic" that's what you'll hear, if you try to listen for "Intruder acknowledged" you may hear that. It sounds like a Microsoft Sam/Stephen Hawking voice that can't pronounce Alert, it's like Ah-lert.