I'm gonna become a politician this year and make my country better, give me any advice you have!

I'm gonna become a politician this year and make my country better, give me any advice you have!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NXx9KSE4sf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop posting loli on Sup Forums

Free speech motherfucker.

i don't have anything to fight this with, so suck my balls

Actually strive to make your country better, you cockmongler.

youtu.be/NXx9KSE4sf8

Just do what trump does

I will even better, i will do the right thing.

So do you got a law degree? Generally the political caste starts with a law degree.... but if not that you certainly need a career of significance like a surgeon, or at the very minimum doctor or engineer.

Otherwise you won't be considered. And it's exponentially harder if you try to go third party.

But I guess, realistically thinking, if you come from bumfuck rural town their may be a chance. I always hear of guys running for judge or small office unopposed in a small town, and despite knowing nothing of the job and having no law degree, they win sometimes.

>law degree
>surgeon
>doctor or engineer
HAH! Trump has none of those and he made it.

>harder if you try to go third party.
I don't live in the US, family.

I have no knowledge of politics but i'm honest, i don't have any interest in money, i don't care about special interests and i'm in the middle of writing an email to a group that might help me start this political party in my little country.

I'm telling you family, you'll hear about me and my party this year.

Do it for personal gain, get what you can out of your political career. Fuck people over, pass shitty laws, also make vague references to Sup Forums whenever possible.

Make suicide legal and accessible. Thanks for posting loli.

I said career of significance. And you may be able to bash Trump in many different ways, but he's a billionaire business magnate, those guys always have a leg up in politics.

>
I have no knowledge of politics but i'm honest, i don't have any interest in money, i don't care about special interests and i'm in the middle of writing an email to a group that might help me start this political party in my little country.

>I'm telling you family, you'll hear about me and my party this year.

So you're a neurotically ambitious child. Hey, don't worry, I was too when I was in my early teens. These are the years where you're pumped full of ambition and told you can be anything, before you enter the adult work world and realize you're limited by your mind, body, and work ethic; and most fall very far short of what they've dreamed.

The important thing about dreams is that you're WORKING towards them. People always forget that part. If you're wanting to get into politics, get straight As in school, best classes you can take, go to a good college for law and also get straight As. Do legal work for a few years and then run for office, if you distinguish yourself like that and are a good speaker with good ideas, you may win....

But they don't let Joe Blow the high school C student with his hippie notions of wealth redistribution have any more significant social role than gas station attendant.

>make vague references to Sup Forums whenever possible.
rule #1 and #2 fam

>Thanks for posting loli.
You're welcome family

>Make suicide legal and accessible
Switzerland has it, we will have it too.

>I was too when I was in my early teens.
I'm 24 family...

Then you're mentally underdeveloped for your age.... let me ask you this, what is your education/employment history?

It sounds like you've been deprived of the rational grounding that comes from exposure to the real world.

I'm gonnna repeat this line for line from my earlier post
>You must work towards your dreams. As you're doing so, you'll find you're limited by your mind, body, (and most of all) work ethic.

You must distinguish yourself for prestige positions, it sounds like you've done nothing but be a NEET.

>implying every dipshit teen doesn't already know about Sup Forums
>implying Sup Forums hasn't had a huge influx of normies over the past year because of the US elections and media coverage

Post more animu with lewd writing on their clothes

Which country, friend? I too am contemplating entering into politics.

loli justice

Loli is olev

You should establish an absolute morality and make it law. Itll be sorta like islam.

be corrupt and take all the bribes

Do you have experience? Cuz I thoroughly believe people shouldn't be allowed in politics without schooling.

You have to study for 5+ years to perform an operation. So why can anybody run a country, fact is they cant

Ah kiddo, listen up, politics is about opinions and have people agreeing with your opinions and inspiring people to join you.

You'll know who i am by the end of this year family.

>

nah fuck Islam

but i don't want to get married

Politics is suppose to be democratic, anyone should be able to run.

If dubs, polanon will become leader of his country.

I have Danish ancestry.

>Politics is suppose to be democratic, anyone should be able to run.
you are gonna get yourself killed if you think like that

That's right, goy, how dare you aspire to be leader of your country and champion its people. You must enter through the official channels so we can corrupt you and make you our tool before you get any silly ideas.

Are you Norwegian?

by whom?

No.

The email is sent, if they reject my offer i'll have alot more work ahead of me, but i think the situation is in my favor.

Later family, you'll know who i am by the end of this year.