What is essential goingtodiealone-core?

what is essential goingtodiealone-core?

i saw this sexy girl in a doctor who episode she was so sexy i just wanted to rub my slimy dick head on her big lips mmmm

when marnie was there, I guess

But if you're alone anyway, who cares?

alright lads, what's her name, and how did you blow it?

What is this from?

sweet dubs

synedoche ny

Never even had a name to be honest. Never had any prospects with a girl outside of sex. No girl has ever seriously liked me.

that's every movie for me

teddy bear.

Drive

never found out her name. she gave me the perfect chance to talk to her and i blew it

At least you have you Sup Forums bros senpai

dubs: the musical

There have been so many girls who really cared for me that I fucked things up with. I don't even know which one is THE Liza.

>But if you're alone anyway, who cares?
looks like the "no singles policy" meme isnt dead yet

DELETE THESE POSTS

good choice, also, mood indigo

...Lance...

Lance? What the fuck did I just hear Lance?

Ingrid
She came to my house
Said she loved me
And I blew it

I changed schools due to heavy bullying and cut ties with everyone from my old life. A couple years later I remembered her, tried to chat and reconnect somehow but I came off as extremely desperate and awkward (I was). She now works in Paris as a fashion designer and I'm a 23 year old NEET and film school dropout.

I've moved on but none of the women I meet interest me enough, I see too many defects in all of them.

everyone post your romantic webms that make you want to kill yourself. it's that sort of night lads

no, I said... Nance

>beta faggot with no job or skills
>seeing flaws in other people

top wew

I can't believe nobody has helped you. don't mind these assholes, this is actually from a sweet little kino called American Psycho, it's about dubs

Kill me.

Yeah I guess.