Soon

soon

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTrV4EDnWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting video, just now watching it.

So this is a cringe thread?

They put a slim guy in place of a fat guy. Not real enough.

marilyn manson? is it the 90s again?

I don't like it, because it's still Marilyn Manson and he's still a satanist.

Link it. What song? Cause with Born Villian he came out with videos almost a year after the albums release

>Not real

marilyn manson is just a faggot.

Stfu you fag and do reseach.

Manson only joined so a band member wouldn't leave

And more importantly LeVayan Satanism is a spin off of Buddhism except of an outworldy view. It's all about ones self. And literally only uses the word Satan to piss off delicate snowflakes

Wow, so degenerates with no jobs or goals in life can make sense to someone who is worth 25 million dollars.

Just another pop culture retard who is irrelevant.

The guy got a boobjob, so of course he's against Trump. Trump is against the left, and everything against the left is transphobe according to them.

Not fat enough.

Shouldn't Marilyn Manson like Trump if he's into Satan and stuff?

His persona has always been at odds with his values.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ckTrV4EDnWI

I forgot Sup Forums was full of little old ladies now.

Shut the fuck up fag. Satan has many people working through them. I don't give a fuck what you call whatever devil-worshiping religion you follow. Buddhism is not even a theistic religion, it's more philosophy and it has no deity.

Soon...

What a pissy baby.

Get over it. This is one reason why nobody respects the left but the left itself. You idiots became the monsters you were trying to fight 15 something years ago with Christian conservatism.

What did Kek mean by this?

when?

No he's not.He was an edgy faggot who cashed in on shock rock.He sucked balls after Antichrist superstar.He turned into an even gayer version of David Bowie
t. original Manson fan

>get over it, you lost
Is this gonna be the go-to response for the next 4 years any time someone criticizes Emperor Trump?

He temporarily had implants while he took on the alternate persona known as "Omega," but later had them removed. Bit of a method actor I guess.

Levyan Satanism is completely different. It's not the type that performs dark rituals and shit that everybody relates with satanism.

And you're incorrect, just way to close minded to look into other religions that isn't Christianity because you might go to hell

Trump just killed the TPP

go back to the salt mines nigger. it's leaking salt >:(

Maybe cause my patience is wearing thin explaining myself over and over again with nobody listening while they believe a fucking buzzfeed story.

Also did you miss the rest of my paragraph?

im blown away that theres someone on here with some actual knowledge for once.

You're a fucking idiot, it was a body suit

Yup. I love how quick he did it also.

HA HA HA HA

damn two thing already? He did more in a week then the Canadian PM does in a month

>black mass isn't dark
>nah is just tongue in cheek no way Satan would gain power out of that if he were real
>no way it builds existing hostilty against Christianity

Buddhism has more respect than that. And he is partially correct, some sects do not have deities. It is definitely a religion focused on the philosophy of [spoiler]fucking nothing[/spoiler]

>if someone gets in your way, destroy them
Yeah sounds super buddhist to me.

reported to the FBI, and this is not a troll, you fags are going to start getting locked up soon. Enjoy the ass fucking!

Spin-off it uses most of the principles

You're a bitch, how bout you go find the fake news article. Plus it's just be a lookalike fool, ya fool

Are you retarded? He posts a picture of an article that shows a representation of Trump beheaded with the caption "soon." The body being fake is irrelevant as the intention behind the post is clear. He (OP) has just committed a felony.

>Spin-off it uses most of the principles
No, it really doesn't. Especially not the major ones. Instead of preaching detachment, it's focused on nihilism. Just because it's inspired by other teachings, as most cults are, doesn't mean that it's a spin-off in the way that you put it. Just as you'd be hard-pressed to find a freemason who openly accepts LaVeyan Satanism as a valid form of their craft, despite LaVey's incorporation of freemasonic tradition.

I hope this gets taken as a threat and he gets arrested for it.