> cyber-bullying a child
gtfo

Hes 10 and rich.
You are on Sup Forums making fun of this kid
Who has the autism?

it's funny, then you realise he's actually retarded

found the newfag...

Trump internet defence force lmfao

Apparently they're just acting out a scene from the trolls movie, with high-fives and shit. And, lest we all have forgotten, he's fucking 10

or it's just logical

Let's not feed the TRUMPOPHOBES and let the thread die.

give the kid a break

did you all forget how fucking hard it was to be a kid

Dont worry, ur precious muslim friends are going to suffer over here in australia in 2 days. Watch the news fucking shill , save this and fucking watch LOLOL

wait, really? that's not shooped?

Nobody cares about Australia. Literally more irrelevant than Canada.

newfag

agent 47 confirmed as real

Yeh, thats why ur military uses our ports to dock for the south china sea?????? BAE systems and boeing building multybillion dollar bases and tech labs... hello? lmao another braindead shill taking a pot shot with some unsubstantiated opinion. LOL KYS. UR mussie m8s r gone LOL.

>ur precious muslim friends are going to suffer over here in australia

u wo8 m8

The US have Guam

hitman in the back row

That has to be fake. I bet it was split into to frames, the one on the right being slower than the left

This Australian retard trying to sound relevant by claiming to be occupied by the US

well how would you feel if you were 10 years old, constantly on national tv, and your dad was the worlds biggest jackass?

i like trumps qt granddaughter better tho. so does trump it seems.

Maybe Barron is just lagging

2 days till STRAYADAY!

Pumped. REVENGE for Melbourne earlier the week will be good. WBU? u guys with guns still standing there circle jerking in ur liberal cumpools? Thank god for America ATLEAST for being a majority of decent people.

Your country is shit

Do some research? Like its literally 1 google search away. US bases in Australia. EZ. oh... that's right CNN hasn't told you to yet... ok

not autism just loathing

not autism he just has bad ping

LOL. Yeh, i forgot that part where Donald Trump himself invited our beloved Pauline Hanson Senator *who is going for prime ministership* to the inauguration. HMMMMMMM? wait sorry, i forgot to run this by CNN for approval. REALLY SORRY.

capped

That doesn't make Australia relevant you massive retard

Are you 16 years old or are all Australians this retarded?

Are you in the right thread?

Kek. They better keep his kid locked away for the next 4 years

hes the real life Buster Bluth