Feminism is the most beautiful and fair ideology of them all, that just wants equality for all women, men, gay...

Feminism is the most beautiful and fair ideology of them all, that just wants equality for all women, men, gay, lesbians, cats, and trees.

Discuss why you love feminism, how it is going to save the world, and of course, the feminist you adore the most and why.

For the sake of inclusivity, love, tolerance, acceptance, and inclusivity (we're so inclusive I wrote it twice), do not post if you are white, male, straight, or just disagree with me, you fucking scum.

Why no one is replying? Don't you fucking know that silence is violence too!!!

Give me attention, I deserve it!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

No thanks ham planet, try a salad instead.

Why isn't everybody bowing down to me and doing what I want? It's the fuckin' patriarchy again,isn't it?

You have to love me or your racist and sexist.

Also, fuck you.

You're negating my existans by whalebodyshaming me. You don't even know your own normal person privilege!

you know she makes a mean ol' sammich! Big enough to fill those 3 stomachs

Why should I justify my ex-sistence to you, you cis person.

Hahahaha, fuck feminism. All of you are degenerate land whales that just want attention. Oh well, at least I get less jail time for domestic abuse thanks to you idiots. Gotta love that 'equality' huh?

>He supports Bernie
>He is against Social Justice

Why do people do this?

>and trees

You're not even trying to sound legit. Try again when your autism clears up.

You have internlized your mysogyny and you just want boys to like you. We're just making the world mor equality by making wymen superiorer.

Why do autistic retards here like to talk to people that just never get in here?

>wymen

What's the point of this if you're not going to properly act the part? Your facade is paper thin that an excessively mentally challenged blind man could see how much of a faggot tryhard you're being.

Your thread is bad and you should feel bad.

Abandon Thread.

The fact you can't even spell correctly further proves my point of degeneracy. The truth is, most women actually think modern feminism is fucking stupid. But we don't say anything about it because you fat autists get us free benefits in society. Anyway, I'm gonna stop taking your shitty bait and leave now. I just came here to blow some steam off my chest.

hatred for women (and yeah I know you're baiting) is generally based on one or two women men had bad experiences with. It's a bunch of butthurt and nothing more. If you want to argue feminists in a lot of cases are shitty and hypocritical I would argue when is this not the case in any political argument? Are there not stupid republicans, democrats, liberls, progressives, conservatives, moderates, christians, muslims, whites, blacks, straights, gays, everything everything, everything? Don't hold a few stupid signs against women, don't hold thugs against blacks, don't hold the kkk against whites and conservatives and you'll begin to see that assholes are the ones that ruin everything.

Piss off, reject. This shit hardly counts as a Joke in any sense of the word. New wave feminists are already a joke. This thread is tantamount to saying "Hey, have you heard the one about the guy telling the joke about the chicken crossing the road?" It serves no purpose.

Tl;dr

>hatred for women (and yeah I know you're baiting) is generally based on one or two men women had bad experiences with.

I fixed this for you, though your sentence structure needs help.

To be honest, it's hard to make a joke when they already say not crushing your balls when you sit is oppression.

It's pretty simple really I don't get how people don't understand. Actual modern feminism is really an egalitarian movement that fights for equal rights for everyone and recognizes disparities of equality for both men and women. Unfortunately as with many other groups the whole is measured by the actions of the few, those being the 1% who truly are man-hating idiots and whatnot. And also the fact that its called a feminist movement and not an egalitarian movement really gets neckbeards' taint hairs in a twist.

It's really not that revolutionary of a concept to understand. I don't get what the big deal is.

While feminism is bullshit and believed in by only the most obnoxious cunts and liberal retards out there, there is some truth to femininity.

There's masculine, and feminine ways of being. Some might call it "energy" or other bullshit. The Earth has mostly been in masculine ways for a long time; industrial revolution, war, sports, man-dominated society, etc.

It makes sense that human history will "swing" back and forth between periods of masculine times and more serene, gentle feminine times.

So yeah, we're nearing the end of a masculine dominant period and will be entering the age of the cuck where everything is calm, peaceful and serene for a bit. It'll probably feel pretty gay and soft to the more traditional masculine energies that still exist. Until they die off.

It's a fact men are being born with less and less testosterone. The world is warming up, it's obvious things are shifting.

Enjoy your balls and testosterone while they last guys. Enjoy your trucks, sports and guns while you can, you may be among the last generations to be able to.

Just look around Sup Forums, men are turning into literal trap faggots.

I feel like she's already had too many.

That's not what I see. I obviously wasn't making fun of the first group. The feminists that volunteer to rape centers, teach poor women how to write, give financial and business education to poor people who don't know how to run a business, or who give money to causes that give real results. The vast majority of feminist are either "I'm a victim" "Kill all men" or just do Facebook liking and sharing (which I call clickitivism).

Not saying that you're wrong, just that that's what I see.

Of course there's masculity and femininity. That's part of the reason why modern feminism is so idiotic, they deny that and claim that men and women are the same.

Yes, we do live in cycles. I do think the pendulum will still move towards femininity for a while, but it's starting to slow down.

Bitches be crazy

ha

Tots bruh wow you hit the nail on the head. user for prez 2020

#MakeThePatriarchyGreatAgain

I find most people that identify as feminists are more closely aligned with what I describe however unfortunately there are radicals present in every sect of society. And theven radicals are much easier for the media to 'sell' and therefore become the face of whatever movement, not strictlying feminism. Appreciate the reasonable discourse, something often hard to come by.