Cum or put the cock over this girl. What do you think about this girl?

Cum or put the cock over this girl. What do you think about this girl?

Ok

Don't have to say thanks

Upload photo if it's possible

I think i want to rape her in front of her mother. And, if when i'm done, her mother gets wet, by just watching a stallion use up her pretty little princess, then i will feel entitled to knock up this morbid bitch.
At that point i guess i will be allowed by her whole family to dump cum as frequently as i want inside her. Which i would do without particular problems. From time to time i would ring their door, and announce that i'm upstairs breeding her some more.

What do you mean with "upload"?

upload a photo of your cock cumming the girl

AAAAAAAH, oh riiiight

you are very sick, xD . Could you really do it?

Of course

kik for cock tributes:
nickchiller1

Cum this photo or the OP photo and I'll send it to the girl if you do the cum photo

She looks young enough. Better fuck her now that at least she has youth on her side, than later.
I bet her cunt is tight and as wet as a hole in the snow just melted with piss.

One

Two

And three

Uf, a lot of cum spend there

I don't see the cum jejeje

Then, buy better glasses faggot

She's cute who is she to you OP?

Is a friend

Everybody wants her Facebook

mods?

Is the same girl jajaja

I still can't figure this shit out. Is it some shit you little homos do in school, where you pass around pics of some girl you like but you're too chickenshit to talk to with a dick on it? What does that do for you? I just don't understand these kids.

Do you have a nice big picture of her face?

Post a bigger picture I'll do it

Very good. Stroking.

Gross

Why are you faggots into this gay shit. Seriously either be gay and jack off to cocks or be straight and jack off to chicks. Why do you need a big cock on a picture of a chick to get off? Are you just lying to yourself about your homosexual feelings?

Get a brain. Tributing is just a check: "is my girl so hot that some random guy will put his cock all over the internet just for her?". For what it matters: yes.